Back to normal

Dancing

*Flash back*

"Are you sure you want to go? It's okay if you don't want to."

"Yes...Sica noona. I think I should go..no.. I must. You know I like dancing. Learn dancing in USA. It's like a dream coming true."

"Yeah,I know. But what about Minho,Taemin? You know..um."

"Yes..,noona. But...he..he doesn't care..a..about..me. I think his life would be better off without me. So, it's my final choice and I'm going!"

"Okay, Taemin. We'll go, okay?"

"Okay, then."

"Well, then, let's pack!"

*flash back ends*

Minho's POV~

It's morning and here comes another day without him,

Taemin...

I wondered...

It was the first thing I thought each morning. But it was strange. Since I got up, I something was strange. I don't know why but I had this feeling...ugh..well, it maybe because I miss him, right? Yes, it's always him. It should be. It must be because of him. Right then, I wished I could run to Taemin and apologize him for a million times. But I knew I couldn't. But I am trying, right? I'm working because of him. When I get a lot of money, I'll get to the States, find Taemin and apologize him.

"I really don't know why but I miss you, Taemin, do you?" I whispered to myself.

Yes, indeed I miss him. I miss his cute expressions, his voice, his lips and mostly his love.

Well, get back to work Minho. You'll be fine, I guessed. At school...collage I may say...

                                                                                                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ still Minho's POV~ 

I rushed into the dance room that Taemin used to dance. It's near my collage and the owner's one of my friends. He's also Taemin's friend. So, we can get in by ourselves. We used to come here together.

But right now, I'm alone.

I did some good moves as it's the only period I was free for that day. And that's when Key came in.

"Still dancing, huh?"

"Yeah, I bet it's the only thing he left."

It was..., except for the flowers and his dirary of course.

"Don't give up, Minho. I'm sure he miss you."

I hope so, Key, I hope so.

"Thanks, Key.", I replied with a smile, not wanting him to know my sadness. It's okay for me but I knew he would be sad, too.

"I'm telling the truth, Minho. I know he misses you. I just know, OK? Well, see ya. I have class. I was just checking you out."

"Alright, then. See you, too."

Then, I wrote in the dirary about today. How boring it was, how the breakfast was and how I missed Taemin. It's actually Taemin's dirary. But I've been using it since he left. I wrote every word that I wanted to tell him, like "I'm sorry" for a thousand times. And "I love you" for many many times I couldn't count. Very funny, huh? I did even write some things that I wanna do to him. Some things, you know?

Oh...I'm late for class. I better get going.

                                                                                                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After school, I went to my work, serving people as I'm a waiter. And with a smile I served although I'm not in a good mode because I'm tired. I picked up my things to go home and checked my bag. I knew something's missing.

And....it was....

my dirary....

Oh, no! I must have forgotten it at the dance studio. I had to walk back to it although I was tired. Well, hold on Minho. Think that you're doing for Taemin. The dance room was lighted. It probably must be Onew hyung by this time. It's already night. He could go because he's the owner.

I was near the building where the dance room was and only a few buildings left to reach it. And then, my phone vibrated. Oh, a new message.

To : Minho

From : unknown number

Text : Forgot something at the dance room??? Just joking! But come quick or you'll never gonna see your dirary or me. Hyung, I'm so glad that you're still dancing. But why did you write those things in a book? It's disgusting, hyung. Bad hyung.^_^  ^_^"

I read it quickly. It must be Onew.

But why did he used "hyung"?

What the...? This couldn't be happening. No way. Was that really.....? Maybe Onew hyung's joking, right?

I don't know what's going on right then but I knew that I couldn't hear anything because of my heartbeats. The next thing I knew was that I was running to nowhere but the dance room. I bumped into some things but I don't know what's those things and I wasn't hurt, too.

I was like flying....

I was at the door and I pushed it quickly. It's the wrong way so I pulled it as fast as I could. The door was open and I felt like my heart had stopped beating...

Everything is normal by now. I could hear the music playing. I could see the electric lights brightening as usual. Yes, everything was back to normal....for me. And it's only because of the next thing I saw. I saw him......., Lee Taemin, dancing....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is my first fanfic. So, forgive me if I have mistakes. Anyways, English is not my first language, so, I'm so sorry for grammar errors. Thank you everyone for reading this fic. I love you all!

PS : Please comment. I need to improve myself.

Guys,I've edited!!!!