04

Rain, Sun, and Tattoos
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

K POV

I woke up to snoring and a knee shoved up into my stomach.  Not exactly what I was expecting to wake up too.  I looked over and saw Jay on top of the covers, he looked like he was going to freeze.  His body was stuck to mine.  I grabbed his cheek and stretched it out.  He still didn’t wake up.  I pinched both cheeks and then stretched them out as far as I could, and yelled into his hear. “Yah!  You pabo, you’re hurting me!  You told me to be comfortable, how the hell can I be comfortable if you’re kneeing me in the stomach and shivering all over the damn place!”.

He finally gained some consciousness and was so startled that he actually fell off the bed.  It was so funny and he deserved it.

“Hey, what was that for?”, he mumbled groggily.  “The couch was just really cold!  Gosh do you not even care about me?  If I freeze to death what will the fans do?”

“Wow, what a drama queen.  If you were cold you could have just gotten under the covers.”

“But I thought you wouldn’t like that.”

“Why?”

“Cause you have a boyfriend.”

“It’s not like we were going to do anything”

“Oh yeah, ahaha.”

“It’s not like you’re a boy to me anyways.  You’re like one of the girls.”

“YAH, that’s taking it too far.  I might be your best friend, and we may be comfortable with each other.  But I am still a y beast.”

“You’re full of yourself.”

“I know.”

“Gross.”

“Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter