03

Rain, Sun, and Tattoos
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

K POV

Maybe I overreacted by leaving.  But I wasn’t going to go back.  I’m too stubborn and proud for that.  But he didn’t have to cuss at me.  He knows how I feel.  Sure I cuss, and I cuss often.  But when someone says it to you directly it hurts.  I never say it too someone.  It makes me hurt inside and he knows it.  Plus he knows that I don’t like it when he drinks and asks me for affection.  Who the hell wants to snuggle with a drunken person.  It smells like liquor and is repulsive.  Maybe its PMS, but am I wrong to have left.  If I stayed and just went to a different room he would have followed me.  Or I would have screamed at him.  Now it’s almost four in the morning and I only have one place to go.  Jay’s.

 

I knocked on the door, I knew he was up.  Either up playing video games, or he has a girl with him.  I was hoping it was the first.  I knocked again, and a few minutes later the door opened and there was Jay, he looked irritated but then he realized it was me.

“K? What’s up, its four in the morning”  He looked at me up and down.  “Pabo why aren’t you dressed warmer it’s raining.  Wait did you walk?  You’re wet!  Come inside right now!”  He yanked me im.  “Why aren’t you answering my questions—“

“JAY, you won’t stop talking long enough for me to answer.”

“Jaaaaayy, Jaaaay”  A voice called from inside.

“Oh you have company?  Can I just stay in the other room, I won’t bother you.”  I told him.

“Why do you even ask, you know you’re always welcome.  And don’t worry about her.  I’ll send her home”  He smirked.

“No its fine.”

“No she’s ugly.”

“Jay that’s rude!”  I hit him on the arm, he made laugh right away.  “I have to pee.”  And I left to the bathroom.

“Have fun.”  He said back and I rolled my eyes.

Whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter