01

Rain, Sun, and Tattoos
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

K’s POV

Rays of light hit my face disturbing my beautiful dream.  I was dreaming about him, and that we were together.  Then I felt something hit me in the face.  It wasn’t just a dream, it was my reality.  I was living with him, and he was all mine. But even being all his had its downs. His arm was still in my face, almost strangling me.  I tried to lift it up and get out of bed.  As soon as I stood up he grabbed my wrist and pulled me down onto the bed and rolled on top of me.  His body felt heavy against mine but I didn’t mind.  He traced my face with his fingers finally coming to my lips.  Then he grabbed my chin and turned my face to look in his eyes.  Oh his eyes they were wonderful, I always felt like drowning in them.  Which I would probably do since I couldn’t swim.

“Where do you think you were going?”  He breathed against my neck.  Then he blew into my eyes.  “What are you looking at?” 

“Aisshh, why would you blow in my eyes?  What if I got an eyelash stuck in there!  It would hurt!  Pabo.” I yelled at him and started punching his chest and pushed him off of me.  “I am going away from you!  Meanieface!”

“K, did you want me to blow somewhere else?”  He asked pulling me back against him with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

“Ew, you are so gross” I snapped.

“That’s why you love me” he smiled.  Oh his smile.

“You’re immature”.

“I know.”

“You’re older.”

“But girls mature faster, why do you think I chose you.  We’re on the same wavelength.” He replied.

“I don’t know if I should be insulted or take that as a compliment.”

“Just let me give you a good morning kiss, so I can go to work as a happy man.”

I giggled and kissed him. “I want to see the guys too!”

“You want to come to the company?”

“Yeaaaa, they are the only ones in my age group that I talk to on a regular basis”

“YOU MAKE ME FEEL OLD”

“You are, 26 is super old”

“Does that make me a e then?  Since you’re 21” he asked.

“Aish, we aren’t talking about this now!  I need to go get ready” He grabbed me and pulled me back onto th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter