I'll Just Admire You From Afar

I'll Just Admire You From Afar

 

EXO-M were anxiously awaiting the time they would be back in Korea, but none were more anxious than Chen and Tao.  Not only were they excited to see their EXO-K friends, but the more anxious boys were excited to see the girl that both had fallen in love with. Unfortunately for one, he had to watch from a distance as his friend was actually able to do the things he wished to do.  

Chen nervously picked at a loose thread at the end of his shirt. He turned his head across the isle and his eyes landed on Tao. No one could ever tell what was going through Tao’s head at times, especially now. He had a calm aura about him, but inside at this moment, he was anxious for the plane to land. Both boys looked out the window and small smiles graced their beautiful faces as they recognized the city below as Seoul. They would be landing soon. “Please fasten your seatbelts as we will be landing soon. Thank you for flying Korea Airline.” (a/n yyyeahhh…I think there’s a korea airline. XD)

Ushered out of the airplane by the model like duizhong Kris, Chen and Tao happily grabbed their belongings and left the plane. Immediately the boys of EXO-M were bombarded by camera flashes and their ears were assaulted by the screams of thousands of fan girls…and boys. Their managers and body guards quickly led the boys out of the airport and to the van while the other staff members retrieved the boys’ luggage. 

Sitting comfortably in the van, the boys excitedly chatted amongst one another, but still the anxious feeling of seeing that first love never left Tao and Chen. The drive to their dorms seemed to last forever, and the traffic that suddenly appeared wasn’t helping to calm the nerves of the two boys. Kris noticed something off about the two, but he didn’t bother asking if they were okay or not because he already knew what was going through their heads. An airy laugh escaped their duizhong’s lips and a grin appeared on his flawless face as he looked away from the two and engrossed himself in a conversation with Lay.

As the van pulled up to the dorms, EXO-M excitedly jumped out of the van, eager to stretch their legs and see their EXO-K brothers. Tao stretched his arms over his head and stared up at the building they would be entering in a moment, while Chen smiled sweetly at the fans welcoming them back to Korea. It blew all of their minds at how many fans always managed to know where they lived and when they would arrive, but still they appreciated the love they received from the…semi-normal fans. (A/N You exotics know we’re not normal. XD)

Opening the door to their dorm, all 6 members walked in and sighed in relief to be able to rest a bit. But before they were even able to settle back in, a loud knock sounded at the door. Luhan let out a sigh and walked to the door, but before he could open it he could already hear the beeping of the code being pressed followed by the long beeping sound of approval. Luhan’s eyes widened slightly in fear that it could be a saesang fan that had gotten a hold of their pass code. Before he could back away and call for back up from s, he was attacked with a hug. “Hyuuuung!!!” EXO-M emerged from their rooms at the sound of the loud yell and big smiles appeared on their faces at the sight of Sehun’s limbs wrapped tightly around Luhan.  Each member then received hugs from their brothers, EXO-K.

Loud and happy laughter could be heard from outside the door where a young girl stood.  You had waited months to be able to stand in front of this door knowing that there was actually someone on the other side that you had been anxiously waiting to see.  You smiled and chuckled a bit as you heard a loud “Ow!” coming from the other side. You lifted your hand and knocked on the door. All at once, you heard the laughter cease and was replaced by footsteps approaching the door. You heard the clicking noise of the door and you kept your eyes downcast as you bit your lower lip nervously.  The door opened and you slowly lifted your head, expecting to see the group’s leader but instead you were met eyes with the one person you were excited to see. An adoring smile adorned his lips and his eyes shone brightly. He opened his arms and pulled you to him, engulfing you in his warm embrace. A sigh of content escaped his lips and his breath tickled your ear. “I missed you so much _____.” Tao softly whispered before he pulled away slightly and caressed your cheek softly and curled a strand of your hair, that had strayed onto your face, behind your ear. You smiled brightly and held his hand in yours. “I missed you more.” you softly replied. Tao leaned down to you and gently brushed his lips against yours and gifted you with a soft kiss. 

The other members gagged at the scene, but it was clear that they wished they had their own girl to be able to share hugs and kisses with. But for the moment, they would cherish each other’s friendships. Chen on the other hand, continued to watch as the happy couple exchanged adoring glances and loving words to each other. There were many a night where Chen wished he was the one that was able to do all the things Tao did for you.  And every time he wished your relationship would end, Chen guiltily scolded himself for ever thinking that way. 

Tao brought you into the dorm and all of EXO greeted you with smiles and hugs. When Chen embraced you, he wished that time would stop, but he hesitantly released you and gave you his dazzling smile. As Tao took you back and had you sit beside him, Kris watched the scene before him and sadly gazed at the broken Chen. “I warned you not to fall in love Chen.” Kris thought to himself before sitting beside Chen to get his mind off of the happy couple sitting on the love seat.

THE END

[Crappy ending. Sorriez -.-]