...

The Art of Letting Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I looked at the photo album of me and him, looking down. A sad sigh escaped my lips as I touched his face in the picture. The memories of him with me, thinking about them was hurting more and more. I sat on my bed and looked through the album, remembering and recalling all the memories.

My eyes came upon the picture of me and him during our first date. The date that started it all. Everything… well almost everything… happened on that date. I looked at his smile and mine.

-Flashback-

He was waiting for me at the entrance of the amusement park. We had decided that it would be best that we just meet up there rather than him picking me up so my members wouldn’t cause a commotion and start questioning him to see if he’s a good enough guy for me.

“Donghae?” I whispered, trying to figure out if the tall guy in the blue hoodie, mask, and sunglasses was him and I could see his smile forming from under the mask. Mostly because the sides of his cheeks went up.

“Hey…” he whispered back, taking my hand into his. I blushed slightly as we started walking into the park. I looked around, making sure that my disguise was still on perfectly and I could hear him chuckling. I looked at him and smiled. I don’t really know why but I was scared to be with him, scared that one of his crazy fangirls would try to attack me because I was on a date with him. Though I have a feeling that he was just as scared that someone will attack him as well...

He looked at me and smiled. “What ride do you want to go on first?” he asked. I looked around. I somewhat wanted to go on the rollercoaster but sometimes I get a fear from it. So instead I just looked at it. “I don’t know…” I replied. He looked at the direction I was looking at and chuckled. “We can go on that…” he said, looking at the roller coaster as well.

Turning to him, I looked at him with huge bright eyes, nodding. He smiled and led me to the line, his arms around me and hugging me to keep me safe. I felt a blush forming in my cheeks. He smiled and just swayed my body back and forth with his. The line continued moving and he was walking along with me, humming a song to me as we were moving.

I could recognize the song. It was Super Junior’s “No Other”. I didn’t really the words that well but I tried to softly sing along with it and I could hear him chuckling. I looked at him and he smiled. “You have a nice voice,” he said. “It’s soft and sweet.” I blushed again.

We had finally gotten to the front of the line and were about to go on when we heard someone call out his name. Our eyes widened. We didn’t really know what to do but we went on the ride anyway. We looked around and it ended up just being a bunch of girls that were listening to his song with Eunhyuk-ssi.

The ride started and we looked around at the ground. I was a little scared but I hid it. Up… up… up… I could hear the coaster creaking as we were about to get to the top and have the big drop. Creak… creak… creak… And I screamed, clinging onto him. Faster and faster, the ride kept on going and he smiled and laughed as he held me. We were about to get to the loop-de-loop and he whispered into my ear. “Close your eyes…” I nodded and shut my eyes automatically and screamed at the top of my lungs as we went around the loop. I could feel my hair sticking up as we were upside down and once we were right side up again I opened my eyes.

I blushed as I looked at him and the ride was over. He smiled and took my hand, helping me out of the ride. “Gomowo…” I said to him, my cheeks red from blushing.

“No problem,” he replied. We looked around and I had forgotten that they took our picture sometime during the ride. It was one of the ride’s perks. However, when I looked at us, my face was buried into his chest. I blushed as I saw that he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter