Final

Maid to be
Please log in to read the full chapter
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - final chapter Maid to be!  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -   ________________________________________  

►Jieun:

"I’m planning not to say anything to him until I leave"

-------

►Author:

Five years have passed since Jieun left Korea to move to the United States. Grown, Matured, Beautiful, Successful, Charming, Is best described for Lee Jieun the Youngest daughter of Lee Sooyoung and Lee Ryeowook, her Job well.... she decided to become a singer and an actress. A perfect combo of both parents, they successfully made a perfect daughter but what about the eldest? Lee Jiyeon. For two years she behaved like what her parents wished only from her, re-entered college to get at least a doctor's degree, Lee Jiyeon is now working as a half time doctor and a half time model. Yes it's weird to be a half time doctor and a half time model, but Lee Jiyeon found her way and made things work. Even if Jiyeon have heard for more than a hundred times that her younger sister is better at her and born more pretty than her she ignored each and every one of them because her annoying little sister looks up to her instead of other successful people. The two daughters became a precious diamond to The Lee Household for they have reached what no one in their family could ever have.

As for the Parents themselves the mother is still wildly popular as a member of SNSD. The Group continued to stay together and decided to make a comeback each year and so did Super Junior. Lee Sooyoung built her own restaurant with a mix of all Asian foods but knowing her, she ends up eating half of the restaurants food. The father was forgiven by his daughters for acting the way he did, suddenly moving surely will be a big shock to anyone but the two girls could never hold a grudge to their loving father Lee Ryeowook. He's not an actor, not a doctor, not a model, and he doesn’t have his own restaurant but he does have his family a his group, who despite having numerous of members who come and goes from the army, they all made an effort to try and film a cf or make a comeback each year just to keep their spot as one of the top Kpop group.

The Family has decided to leave United States for a while, Sooyoung hired her close friend to run her business while she gone and as for the others they decided to continue in Korea.

The first person Jieun called was Hyuna and Suzy. Before Jieun left Hyuna decided to at least tell Suzy about their best friends Departure. All three kept in touch and mend up their broken friendship. As the plane landed the first thing the Lee family sees was a sign of their name 'Lee Family' Jieun smiled at her two best friends. Not being able to keep her tears back, she ran to them crying. The only thing Hyuna and Suzy could do was scream their hearts out.

Jieun wiped her tears and looked at Hyuna her best friend who stuck with her despite everything that she has been through. Hyuna never failed to impress her for she has found a way to call or text her every day when she has time. Hyuna will keep her updated with everything that happens in the Kpop district and by everything I mean everything, even the hidden couples and of course Myungsoo. Jieun describes Hyuna as a two sided personality who never fails to entertain her. She may be annoying, whiny, a crybaby but she loves everything about her. Hyuna still works in cube as a part of 4minute, and has never failed to bring her fans great comebacks but she herself feels proud of what she has become, one of the best idols in Kpop but she feels terrible about her members who doesn’t get their own spotlights. She did everything for her members even to the point of putting them as her number one priority to take care of along with her friends and family, putting herself last. Suzy was a great friend, she has earned Jieun's trust once again and she tried her best not to make a mistake like last time.

Before getting into the car Suzy and Hyuna brought along with some bodyguards they all did a group hug even the guards. Hyuna had convinced them to go home and rest for each and every one of them were surely going off to do work. Jieun, and Jiyeon joined Hyuna in her car while the rest in Suzy's car.

In Hyuna's car they all chatted and told each other what’s new and what’s happening. Jieun though had her mind somewhere else, completely unaware that both girls stopped talking and paid attention to her. "YAH IU!!!" Hyuna had her eyes fixed on the rode but she could see Jieun from the side of her eyes. "What's wrong?" Jiyeon asked her sister, who was still completely dazed. When they reached a stop light that was red, Hyuna took her eyes of the road and fixed it towards Jieun, giving her smack on the head before driving again. "What?!" Jieun yelled. "Why does your face look troubled?" Jiyeon asked. Jieun couldn't bring herself to ask or talk about Myungsoo. She was eager to know what he's up to but she gathered all her courage to ask about him. "Does Myungsoo have a girlfriend?" there was a brief silent but Hyuna decided to speak up to lighten the serious atmosphere "U-Um I thought you guys were still dating! You haven’t completely broken up you know. You just left without breaking up with him." Hyuna did have a point but being gone for more than 5 years, she didn’t really have the right to go and ask him.

"Forget about that and let's talk about you and L.joe" Hyuna rolled her eyes as she saw that coming a mile away. *sigh* "what about us?" "I mean how your relationship?" Hyuna shrugged and kept silent for a while. "Well we’re still dating but beside that he's completely ignoring me!" Jieun searched the back of her mind for what could Hyuna possibly do to make L.joe mad, besides calling him shorty. Jieun remembered reading through Kpop gossip news that trouble maker was making a comeback plus a teaser image and clip. "Is it possibly about trouble maker's comeback teaser?" Jieun asked. "You mean the teaser image? With Hyuna only wearing her underwear and a robe?" Jiyeon asked. All of the sudden the car turned silent. "Yes... In fact I read some of the comments and they’re blaming the company; some are even calling me a . I never really wanted to go overboard but talent doesn’t bring you anywhere now a days and it's the company’s decision. In fact I feel like I’m standing out too much in 4minute, I love my members and I don't want them to feel like they’re being left out or to feel useless." Jieun was out of words, she knew that Hyuna has a tons of haters and receives a lot of bash from anti fans but she doesn't want Hyuna to go back to her days when depression overcome her after she left wonder girls, she doesn’t want that to happen again.

"Well do you like those kinds of concepts?" "In truth, yes I do, but I know my limit. I love both cute and y concepts but I would rather be called cute than y." Jieun knew her answers for she reads Hyuna's interview from time to time just to support her. "We're here"

Hyuna helped Jieun unpacking her stuff while Suzy helped the maids to prepare barbecues for them to cook in the garden. "Did he text you yet?" Jieun unpacked her language and put them back to their rightful drawers. "No, he never texted me yesterday neither did he bother to call" she said. "Well how about meeting him? You can't concentrate on your comeback with you all depressed and emotional!" Jieun scoffed at Hyuna's stubbornness. "I'm not depressed!" Hyuna said half annoyed. "Look! I've known you for a long time and I could tell by looking at your every move that you’re lacking in energy, and you’re not smiling often, don't be stubborn and go to him!" Hyuna was on the verge of tears, Jieun just smiled softly for she knew that Hyuna got her message. Jieun walked over to Hyuna and hugged her. "Go to him!" she whispered. "How about you?" Hyuna said wiping her tears "I'm fine, go to your man" Jieun pulled away from the hug and kissed Hyuna's forehead, Hyuna smiled and walked towards the door until Jieun stopped her. "Unnie!" Hyuna turned to look at her best friend "Aja aja~" Jieun said using her Aegyo voice making Hyuna laugh "Aja~" Hyuna pumped her fist in the air while smiling.

As Hyuna closed the door, Jieun turned around and glanced at her messy room. 'This is going to take hours for me to clean up' she thought, 'Maybe I should call Wooyoung oppa? He could help me and that will give us time to make up for 5 years.' Jieun jumped on her bed and grabbed her phone from her cardigan.

Wooyoung: Hello?

Jieun: Oppa! Guess whose back?!

Wooyoung: Is this a prank call?

Jieun: YAH! It’s IU

Wooyoung: hahaha I’m just joking with you. So you’re back to Seoul for good?

Jieun: neh. Oppa mind coming over? You could stay for dinner.

Wooyoung: You need help on something huh?

Jieun

Please log in to read the full chapter