II

Angel

you could play the same music here. expect MORE drama on this chap. :D

<<<<<<>>>>>>

 

SEHUN's POV

Taking a little rest here i our favorite hill is really relaxing. After drinking our juice, Luhan tapped my leg that makes me jumped off my thoughts.

"Did I surprise you, Sehunnie?"

"A-ah. A bit here~"

"Oh! Mianhe. I'll go find a restroom for a while."

 

He excusedas I nodded. He give me a sweet smile then kissed my forehead before he leave. I felt very happy everytime I see him smiling that sweet but.... T.T

 

100 days, huh? Why?! Why so fast?! I want a little more tim. No, I want forever time with him.

 

I sensed somebody wants to talk with me though my mind. NO! Please not now!! I bowed my head while closing my eyes and ready to hear a voice. Please! Not now. I want more time. JEBAL!!

 

"Sehun." a familiar voice spoke. I hate this.

"Nae, appa?"

"Sehun, your time is about ti finish and I know you still remember your promise to our Almigty right?"

"Y-yea. I still remember it. But... appa.... I want....."

"More time?? Sehun you know the punishment right? It is impossible son. I'm sorry." he answered in a sad face.

 

"But... appa...." I started crying knowing that my request is impossible. I know they won't allow me but I really want to stay.

"Sehun-ah?"

"Umma? Umma?? Please help me! I want to stay."

"Is it because of him, Sehun-ah? I know how much you love that guy Sehun-ah but that's a sin already. Even how much we want to help you, we also don't want to see you in pain in time of the punishment. Please, Sehun."

 

I didn't answer but just cry. This is breaking my heart already.

 

"Sehun, you better tell him and bid your goodbye before it'll be too late. Your time is running son, we will wait for you, do the right Sehun." my father ended the conversation.

 

Tell him?! How will I tell him and say goodbye to him if I'm not ready and my heart don't want to.

 

AUTHOR's POV

Sehun noticed that Luhan's coming so he directly wiped his tears.

 

"Sehunnie~? Oh, why you're sad?" Luhan asked in a concerned tone. Sehun smiled to assure the elder he is fine.

"I'm not Hannie. thenk you for the day. You make me the happiest person today. And will be forever."

 

Luhan smiled then hugged Sehun with all his heart.

 

"It's nothing Sehunnie. Just for you. That's my love for you."

"Thank you Luhan hyung." Sehun buried his face on his shoulder's. Luhan was shocked on the later's formality but later he just let it go and tighten his hug. He don't want to let go of his cute lover & wished that the time would stop for them but didn't know that Sehun want it more than him.

 

They stayed in their position not knowing that the time is running fast. Luhan looked at his wrist watch then glance to Sehun who's resting his head on the elder's shoulder. He smiled before squeezing his shoulders.

 

"Sehunnie~ It's late. We have to go home."

 

Sehun held his hand tightly. "Just more minute Luhannie."

 

Luhan started to get worried when he heard Sehun's voice in a sad tone. He held Sehun's both shoulder and now he is facing him but he boiwed his head.

 

"Sehunnie, you're acting weird. What's your problem?? You can tell me you know that."

 

Sehun lowered his head even more. Not showing any trace of his face, just his hair. Luhan's geeting worried and sadder too.

"Sehun, you're hurting me. I don't want to see you like this. Sehun-ah. Look at me." he held Sehun's cheeks then moved his head up. Sehun avoided the eye contact.

 

"Yah! Sehun-ah! What's your problem?! Why are you avoiding my eyes??" Luhan started to get pissed. Sehun stood up then walked five steps away from him. "I'm sorry Luhan hyung." he finally spoke.

 

"For what Sehun-ah? Please tell me what is this all happening?" Luhan answered in higher tone. Sehun looked him now with teary eyes.

 

"I'm leaving you hyung. Even how much I wanted to saty.... It's that.... It... We really can't... I can't.... I'm sorry hyung."

 

Luhan was shocked and his eyes is starting to tear also. He felt his aching heart. He don't want to live without Sehun.
"No, please! Sehun-ah, NO! Promise me that you won't leave me, Sehun-ah!!" he cried out before he rushed to hug Sehun.

 

Sehun hug him back tightly and now sobbing on his hyung's shoulders. "Sehun, please don't leave. Why do you have to do this???"

 

Sehun broke the hug. Then stared starightly on his eyes. "There's something you don't know about me Luhan hyung."
"What is it???"

 

 

<<<<<<>>>>>>
:) double update for today^^ next chap will be the end.
THANKS subscribers ^^ you make me happy. hope you do leave a COMMENT though.