Departure and Arrival

Promises of Friendship....and Love ?

No one's POV

"Janey,what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to finish your studies first??" Shinmi asked out of shock and curiousity. She didn't want her first day in Korea to be hell especially when Janey's here. Her thoughts and hopes of becoming free for at least a few months without her devilish sister are gone like ashes. 

"Sorry to break it out to you but I plan to make my eonni's life there as 'comfortable' as it could be," Spoke Janey with an evil smirk. Both f them haven't been getting along quite right since they were little but no one knows why.They keep fighting each other and making each other's life as hell. Though Shinmi tried to repair their sister-relationship,it never seemed to be right. 

Janey has been persuading her parents to let her off her school in California and let her start her school in Korea immediately. Since she was trying really hard to persuade their parents,she was allowed to do so.

Shinmi still had her shocked expression on her face which made Janey grins evilly. She just sighed and wished that the flight will end soon so that she can get out from her seat next to Janey.

Throughout the long journey from Cali to Korea,they never interact each other,besides sending out glares and smirks and all. 

 

Meanwhile,in Korea...

" Hyung,what time do we have to pick Changjo up? " asked L.Joe while scrolling through his phone for something to do. Legs crossed on the couch in their living room,L answered L.Joe by showing him three fingers indicating 3 pm.

They were really bored since they had to wait another hour for them to get ready and pick their brother up. For them,its a very long time. " Hey hyung,up for a game? " suggests L.Joe to L suddenly. The day-dreaming L snapped out and grinned at L.Joe. " Its on. "

Later....

" Hah! Take that! And that! " Both of them were still playing their video game,not realizing they're late. They were startled when L's phone suddenly rang. L picked up the phone,placing it between his ear and his shoulder;continuing with his battle against L.Joe.

"Hello,L speaking" "YAH HYUNG! EODIYA! YOU PROMISED ME TO PICK ME UP AN HOUR AGO!" "C-changjo??" "Who else??!!" "Oh,. We're on our way! Bye!" With that,L hung up the phone and ran to the door,dragging L.Joe along. 

"Yah,wae??!!" " Look at the time L.JOE!!!" They went into L's car and drove to the airport. 

 

~*****~

 

" Yah,who's going to pick us up? It has been an hour already! " asked Janey out of worry. They weren't used to Korea so it was hard for them to find their way around the airport let alone outside. Both of them were drinking in a cafe` at the airport to spare time. Shinmi just shrugged and took her luggage,heading to the taxi area. Janey cursed her sister under her breathe,trailing Shinmi from behind.

"We'll just take a cab to our house. " With that one sentence,they entered the cab ,telling the taxi driver their address. 

 

=***=

Sorry for the late update guys. I was just so busy OTL 

So here's a chapter I did in a rush OTL 

Sorry~~~