CALIFORNIA

Promises of Friendship....and Love ?

Your POV

"SEUNGMI! I'M GOING NOW! BYE! " I shouted to my little sister while climbing down the stairs with my luggage.

Since umma and appa are too busy to handle me and Janey's studies,they decided to transfer us to a school in Seoul,Korea.  They have some connections and close friends in Korea to take care of us so they decided to transfer us there and make us live there. We didn't have any choice so we had to agree with the plan.

Since Janey's still young,she had to finish her junior year first in order to have good grades when she's in Korea. Meanwhile,I had to transfer there immediately leaving me alone to live in Korea. 

My thoughts were interrupted when Janey or by her real name,Seungmi, shouted back at me from upstairs.

" YEAH,JUST GO. BYE. " 

I rolled my eyes at her reply. Wow. What a nice little sister I've got here. 

-At the Airport-

*sighs* Its a long flight from California to Korea. I have a bad feeling about today. 

I checked-in my luggage at the counter and waited for the announcement to go off. After half an hour waiting,I checked my tickets to see the time my flight's going to depart.Aishh!  You pabo. Its another 2 hours! Why'd you go so early?? 

I mentally face-palmed myself. Well,since I've got 2 hours to spend with nothing,might as well find something to do.

 

~*****~

 

"Aaaaahhhhh!" Bam! Someone bumped into you and both of you fell to the floor.

You were going to yell and send glares at the guy that just bumped into you but he was looking at a certain direction with some sort of panic and fear in his eyes. You turned your face to the direction the guy was looking and you saw a few , wait , no , a HUGE group of girls running and squealing towards your direction. You gasped in shock then you took a glance at the guy that bumped into you. He was frozen on the spot not knowing what to do. You felt sorry for him and your instincts told you to help him so...

"Uhh...excuse me...?It took 3 seconds for him to respond to my..well...can you call it a question? Hahaha. 

"........Oh! Yes! I'm so sorry ! Its just I didn't notice you and I was running and the gir-I cut him off,trying hard not to laugh at his panic-ness...?

" Ahh,its okay. Need help? C'mon! I grabbed his hands and pulled, I mean DRAGGED him ; leading him to quiet place where I used to go whenever I'm waiting for my plane alone,just to get rid of my time. After awhile, he keep up his pace with mine and soon we started started running like crazy. Once we hid ourselves good, we stared at each other for a few seconds while trying to catch our own breaths. 

......1...............2.............3.............4............

"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I started laughing out loud while he tried to hold onto his laugh. Failure . 

"HAHAHAHAHAHA! That was- That was- Hahahahaha!!! "

"AWESOME? EPIC? FUN? HAHAHAHA !! "

We laughed for a whole one minute, well, not really, I'm just exaggerating it. He then thanked me for helping it and offered me to drink coffee with him at a cafe` near us. I know , lame =__= But still , he's really nice once you get to know him. *smiles*

"The name's Jonghyun. Choi Jonghyun. "

He said with the I'm-Bond,-James-Bond tone. He then grinned like a kid and held out his hands like a kid.

"But you can call me CHANGJOOO~~~~!!!"

I gawked at him. James Bond and Kid? Not a perfect match. Where did the guy that seemed so matured just now?? O.O And what? He's Korean? Woah. Coincidence *grins*

"Korean huh? My name's Byun Shinmi,but you can call me anything you want, as long as it's good, I'm fine with it"

He just grinned cheekily causing my lips to tug upwards. I'm guessing he's younger than me by his looks. Wow,not even in Korea yet but I already found myself a chingu! 

"So are you a noona? I'm a 95-liner"

"Yeah,hahaha. ......Wait. Do you mean I look old??

He just smirked at me making me pout and puff my cheeks.

"Anywaaaayyysss...It feels weird when someone calls me noona but yeah. Dongsaegieee~~!!"

He chuckled lightly when I started to become my childish self. 

Time flies quickly when I'm actually enjoying my time. Just then I heard an announcement saying calling the passengers for the flight to Korea. I bid goodbye to Changjo hurriedly and rushed to enter the airplane. I began searching for my seat,once I did,I placed my hand luggage at the top bunker (or something) .

~***~

The flight was so long so I decided to take a nap. But since I'm too hungry,I decided to wait for FOOD OuO <3 . I tried hard resisting all the things that can make me sleepy so I hummed to a song. While I was happily humming to the song, I felt a light tap on my shoulder. But I ignored it since,well,I don't know. But I kept getting taps on my shoulder and I got VERY annoyed so I turned to the one that tapped my shoulder, which apparently is the passanger that was sitting beside me.

Wow. I must have been really ignorant to not realize there's someone beside me. Hahaha.

When I faced that person, I can't help dropping my jaw and widen my eyes.

OH. MY. GUCCI. Lol,kidding.  OH. MY. GOD. WHAT THE HELL??

=***=

SOOOOOOOOOOO. HOW WAS IT? I know its lame. Its my first time writing fanfics and stuffs. If I did any mistakes,mianhe!!! I'll try to improve myself in the next chapter! Sorry! *bows 180 degrees* 

Oh yeah,and SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT :)

I'm not telling you to shut up. Hehe. Just saying. Like Shuuush and Let's see what's going to happen next~~~