☺Kei Inoo☺

♥ High School Never Ends ♥

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Saiga Academy
Saiga Student’s Library
September 6
8:45 am
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
“Hmmm. . .Rghhh. . .Kyaaah” small groans were heard inside the once quiet library.

The weird sound made a certain boy steer from his sleep, slowly opening his eyes to show his dark brown orbs. He sat up and rubbed his eyes to clear his vision, looking around he was surrounded with various books. Oh yeah, he forgot he was in the library, he was so tired last night that he had forgotten about an assignment which was due later that afternoon, he was planning to research but he fell asleep.

The groans were heard again. Curiosity filled the young lad’s head making him stand up to search for the voice. Following the sounds, he found a little boy trying to reach something. The lad looks up and saw a story book.

A smile crept upon his lips and lifted the boy, in the process the boy was able to reach the book that he was aiming for. After putting him down the little boy look up with twinkling black orbs filled with excitement obviously eager to read the book in his hands.

“What’s your name little boy? The lad asked.

“Yuki desu.” He grinned. “You, mister? What’s your name?”

“Oh, just call me Kei.” He smiled and ruffled the boys black hair. “So Yuki, what are you doing here?” Kei crouched down to level his height.

“I want onee-chan to read me a book.” He grinned. “I want this book.”

Kei smiled, he didn’t really understood what he meant but he was happy to help this boy. Kei stood up and look around. “So where’s your sister?”

The little boy looked around from left to right and as if on cue they heard a female voice.

“That’s nee-chan.” The boy said happily.

“Come on let’s go and greet her.” With that Kei held his hand walk through the halls of the huge library.

“Yuki-chan.” A girl called out after seeing her instantly the little boy let go of his hand and ran to hug his sister.

The girl grinned and ruffled the little boy’s hair. Looking up she finally noticed him. “Inoo-san?” her eyes were filled with surprise.

Kei only nodded, he really didn’t knew the girl before though she looked somewhat familiar maybe he saw her just passing through the hallways or maybe inside his other friend’s classes, shrugging the feeling he put both hands in his pocket. “I saw him reaching that book so I helped him.”

The girl nodded still surprise written on her face. “Arigatou Inoo-san” She bowed.

“No, worries.” He chuckled.

“Well we have to go.”

“Bye mister” The little boy waved before both turned their backs heading out the library.

Kei smiled and shook his head. Might as well finish his assignment now that he has woken up.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Let’s pray for Japan minna thankfully our ichibans are safe. :) but let’s join hands and pray that Japan could recover after this calamity.

I can’t help but worry and my eyes have dark eye rings T_T. Oh well. I’m just happy that all are safe. Does anyone have any news regarding Kanata Hongo and Yui? I’m still on look our duty for those two.

I’m trying to finish Mitch Albom’s ‘The Five people you meet in heaven’ to calm my nerves :)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬