Teaser ☻Yuya Takaki ☻

♥ High School Never Ends ♥
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Saiga Academy
September 6
8:30 am
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

“Kyaaaa!!!” all the girls screamed as a motorcycle entered the gates of Saiga High School.

“He’s here! He’s here!” A girl shouted as she got out of school just to see the rider’s face.

As soon as the lad parked his ride he took off his helmet revealing his perfect auburn hair, combing it with his fingers making it regain its original state before winking at the girls.

“Kyaaaah!!!” every girl squealed as they saw his handsome face.

“Yuya-kun!” A girl called him making the lad turn to her direction. He smiled after seeing her approach him.

“Hey babe, z’up?” he greeted the girl as she put an arm around her shoulder.

“Oh, I just want to thank you for last night, it really made me feel better.” She giggled as she winked at him.

The young lad chuckled as they passed the crowed.

“Aw, darn it! Amy got a date with Takaki-kun!” one of the girls said as she stomped her feet after hearing their conversation.

“I wish I could go on a date with him too.” Her friend sighed heavily as they saw them pass through them.

“He’s just so dreamy.” Their other companion agreed as she too sighed dreamily.

“Though, I just don’t know how to get him to go out with me.” A girl with long chestnut hair said with a pout on her lips. “I mean last month he dated Ayako from the cheerleading squad, last week it was Kobayashi from the science club and now it’s Amy?! I just don’t get him.”

“A lot of girl’s doesn’t get him, Suzuka.” Their friend from before said. “That’s why it makes him much dreamier.” She added with the same sigh.

Yes, Yuya Takaki is known as one of the players at school not only in sport but with girls too. Many girls didn’t really cared what his status quo is they just wanted to date the lad but for some reason, Yuya only picks random girls without any basis.

“So Yuya-kun are you busy tonight?” Amy asked her senior after finally breaking through the crowd.

“I don’t think so.” Yuya shrugged. “But I think I’ll be going out with somebody.”

“That fast?” Amy asked with a surprise.

“Tanaka-san, you know what I do.” He smiled devilishly.

The girl nodded. “Yes, I know. Gomen.” she said sadly.

He sighed as he ruffled his hair. “Please don’t give me that face, you need to move on. You’re beautiful. Find someone who’ll love you and make you special.” He said gently.

The girl started to smile. “Hai, thank you, Yuya-kun.”

“No problem, now, I need to find that girl from English class. I’ll see ya later okay?” He said before running off.

Amy shook her head with a sigh.

‘Sometimes good things just come and go. . .’
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬