Chapter 19.

World Star Jung Yunho or Boyfriend Jung Yunnie?

After a week of stay at Jaejoong's house, it became a routine to cook for Yunnho every morning , then Jaejoong will sit down on the sofa with Yunho's head on his lap and watch some tv programme in peace and sometimes in laughter then they will head out for either grocery or a little stroll in the park. They would then head to bed at night with the bolster in between them at first but in the morning , they will end up in each other's embrace .

This was just another day of the second week.

"The lady from the second floor seemed to have an adultery, I always see her leading a man into the building looking all secretive and worried!" Jaejoong said while washing up the bowls in the sink.

"That's her problem , don't poke your nose into others' affair Kim Jaejoong." Yunho replied casually while changing the channels on the television.

"I'm not! I'm just telling you what I saw. And the kind ahjumma downstair gave me some pancake made by her. She reminded me to pass it to you." Jaejoong went on speaking while Yunho simply nodded. "And you know what?" Jaejoong chuckled and turned to Yunho, "She named you as my husband." Jaejoong giggled more.

Yunho avoided eye contact upon hearing that and started to be very interested in changing channels. "Ah, Heechul will be coming over next week or so." He tried his best to change topic and clear the awkwardness.

"Really?" Jaejoong felt disappointed but he decided to play along. "Why suddenly?" He turned back to wash the dishes.

"He has a project for me and since I have to stay here to take care of you till you recover, he will come over."

Project? Jaejoong stared at space while his thoughts started racing , is Jaejoong being selfish and holding back Yunho? Is Yunho's career and future going to be affected by his selfish feelings? Jaejoong finished up the last bit of washing before walking off silently to his room and lay down on the bed softly, turning to the side .

"Oh and-" Yunho turned to the kitchen just to see that Jaejoong was not there anymore.

"Yah! He just left me there in the living room!" Yunho plopped down on the bed and turned Jaejoong around .

"Ah, I'm tired, let go~" Jaejoong whined and tried to get out of Yunho's grip but he failed.

"What's wrong?" Yunho asked seriously and stared deeply into Yunho .

"Nothing is wrong." Jaejoong let out a little smile, "I'm just tired." He tried to lie again .

"Not when you won't stop blabbering about the neighbours and revealing their dirty secrets and juicy gossips." Yunho cupped Jaejoong's face and went closer to Jaejoong, "I want to know what is wrong Jaejoong."

I'm afraid that you will leave me once I said I'm okay. "I'm having my check up tomorrow and I'm nervous." Jaejoong lied with a straight face.

"I will be there with you, it's going to be fine. Don't worry alright!' Yunho sighed in relief and ruffled Jaejoong's hair .

"Okay." Jaejoong nodded and turned away from Yunho. They both went into silence . One was in relief after knowing what was troubling Jaejoong while another one was troubled as reality is going to come knocking on his door really fast. He is going to lose Yunho and this time round, he won't even have any chance to get him back because Yunho is going to return to who he really loves, who he really wants to be with. A tear slid down Jaejoong's face and more followed. Jaejoong didn't seek warmth in Yunho that particular night , instead , he allowed loneliness and pain to engulf him .

-

"Junsu ah, don't you have any plans to start working here ? I mean you can't just lay your around." Doojoon said while sipping his coffee.

"Actually, I plan to return." Junsu said softly , almost inaudible but Doojoon heard him .

"Plan to get hurt all over again you mean?" Doojoon rolled hs eyes.

"I'm ready to face him, without succumbing to his lies or trap anymore. I'm ready to live for Kim Junsu." Junsu replied confidently.

"Oh really? I'm amused." Doojoon simply smirked and stood up ,  ready to walk off and end the conversation.

"Return with me!" Junsu exclaimed suddenly.

"What?" Doojoon turned to him , bemused. "Return to where?"

"Go back to Cassiopeia city with me. I will show you that I'm living for Junsu and not for anyone else." Junsu stood up and walked up to Doojoon.

"Shall see." Doojoon replied casually before walking to his room and leaving Junsu there alone.

-

"Yoochun ah , today it's Hara's birthday , do you want to join us and have some fun? I'm sure you can hook up with both genders easily." Minwoo hung his arm loosely around Yoochun's shoulder.

"Oh no , I'm busy tonight." Yoochun replied politely and smiled.

"Yoochun ah, it's not that hyung wants to nag at you. But what's the point of holding onto someone that will never return to you?" Minwoo said and sighed, "The best way to move on is to let go and find a new target then-"

"That's your style, not his, Lee Minwoo." Eric pried Minwoo's arm away from Yoochun, "Yoochun has his way of dealing with relationship, stop making people learn from you , playboy." Eric folded his arms and glared at Minwoo.

"Come on ric, i'm just trying to cheer Yoochun up, how can you say I'm a playboy?" Minwoo pouted and showed his puppy eyes to Eric before his phone rang. "Yes helo , Oh Ji hye ah, yes oppa is free tomorrow, sure, yeah. See you sweetie." Minwoo ended the call .

"Your actions shows it all." Eric pointed at Minwoo.

"But-" Minwoo tried to defend himself. "No more but, let's get to work!" Eric pulled Minwoo along with him before turning back to Yoochun and mouthed a "fighting" to him.

Yoochun smiled and thank god for a friend like Eric. Thinking of friend, Yoochun was reminded of Jaejoong. He fished out his phone from his pocket before dailing for his best friend's number.

"Chunnie yah!!!!!!" Yoochun winced from the high pitched voice .

"Yes Joongie, how have you been? I miss you my dear." Yoochun replied with his honey-coated voice and smiled, no one makes him happy llike Jaejoong, his soulmate.

"I'm fine , it's just that my arms are still aching. It's all because Yunho makes me do all the dishes and-"

"Yah! Return it to me!" Jaejoong shouted and tried to snatch his phone back but to no avail.

"Hello, Yoochun sshi, it's Yunho speaking. Jaejoong is making false accusation of me so I hope you will not take his words to heart." Yunho spoke calmly and sounded like he was on the phone with his client.

"Oh Yunho ah." Yoochun chuckled at the cuteness of this two, "I won't take it to heart, if you don't mind, I hope to speak to Joongie."

Yunho heart clenched upon hearing "joongie" from Yoochun and he tensed up but still, reluctantly passed the phone back to Jaejoong.

"Ah, okay sure Yoochun ah, I'm free next weekend, yes we can go to our favourite hangout place! Alright , love you , good bye." Jaejoong smiled and ended the call. He was happy to hear from Yoochun after a week .

He was happy and all smiley till he realised a piercing stare from Yunho, and in that dark brown orbs, there seemed to be fire burning .

"W-what?" Jaejoong stuttered and tensed up.

"Joongie..?" Yunho sounded threatening and scary, " How close are you exactly with Yoochun to have him give you pet names?"

"We know each other since we were in our diapers! Of course we are close! And that's not a pet name that's his lovely nickname for me!" Jaejoong fought back, "and for god sake Yunho, you know exactly how close me and Yoochun are, why are you kicking up a big fuss over it?" Jaejoong rolled his eyes and sounded annoyed.

"I don't know anything about you." Yunho deadpanned, "I dont know when are you being truthful and which part of our past was made up just to have me fall into your stupid trap." Yunho words were filled with niddles and pins.

"Y-yunho ah-" Jaejoong stuttered while tears started swimmming around his eyelids , threatening to fall any time.

"I will go prepare the car." Yunho replied coldly and left the house.

Jaejoong stifled a sob and wiped away all the tears from his eyes before breathing in and out for three times then smiling to himself. He is going to be happy, he is not going to feel like an emotional wreck and spoil the last few days that he is going to spend with Yunho , before he tells Yunho he is fine and... and have Yunho leave him. He stood up from the chair and went to his room to get ready to go out for his appointment at the hospital.

-

"Kim Junsu , I knew it! You asked me to come along so that I can be your slave!" Doojoon complained for the umpteen times while dragging two luaggages along with him.

"You lost the bet so it's right that you should handle my luaggage, stop whining like a kid." was all Junsu replied before entering a cafe and settling down on table.

"Treat me to mocha or I'm not going to leave with you." Doojoon pouted and fold his arms, behaving like a kid.

"I will get it for you." Junsu chuckled, "But.." Junsu tensed up and looked hesistant.

"Come on , what's wrong?" Doojoon asked and leaned towards Junsu.

"I know it's crazy , but can you act as my boyfriend when I'm back in Cassiopeia City?" Junsu spoke in one breathe and was ready for rejection but instead, Doojoon ruffled his hair and smiled, "sure, why not?" .

"Thank you Doojoon! I really am so thankful for you!" Junsu grabbed Doojoon's hands and smiled , eyes beamed with gratitude and happiness.

-

"What? You guys are coming back? Are you serious Doojoon? But is Junsu even prepared?" Eunhyuk spoke a little too loudly for Yoochun who was just walking by to stop and eavesdrop and hide behind the door.

"No, it's too risky, I don't think Junsu is prepared and-" Eunhyuk lowered down his volume and sounded worry.

"Are you guys out of your mind?" This is so crazy!" Eunhyuk exclaimed and sighed, "I- I don't know what to say." Eunhyuk paused for a while , "Okay I will hear you guys out and meet you when you are back , safe flight Doojoon , take care of my buddy." Eunhyuk ended the call and heave a sigh . Yoochun quickly hid himself and walked off before Eunhyuk turned around and walk out from the room .

-

"Will you stop ignoring me? This car ride is about an hour and what? You are going to act like a child and ignore me for an hour?" Jaejoong complained and glared at Yunho.

"I'm not ignoring you." said Yunho, with a very straight face.

"I swear you will regret if you continue ignoring me." Jaejoong threatened Yunho and smirked but Yunho didn't head his advice and ignored Jaejoong.

"That's it." Jaejoong shook his head in anger before winding down the window. Jaejoong started waving and shouting to the car beside to theirs and won't stop smiling even when the opposite car's owner gave him a bewildered and scared look.

"Stop it Jaejoong, you are being ridiculous and you are scaring others!" Yunho shouted at Jaejoong and it was Jaejong's turn to ignore.

"Annyeong ahjusshi, can you wind down your window so we can speak? I love strawberry , how about you?!" Jaejoong continued to shout and sighnal with his hands before Yunho suddenly drove at a fast speed when the traffic light turned green.

"Yah! That was so dangerous!" Jaejoong chided and huffed.

"When that ahjusshi of yours get down his bloody car, it will be more dangerous!" Yunho argued back and huffed too.

Jaejoong grinned and started laughing suddenly.

"What's wrong with you?" Yunho asked.

"You are not ignoring me anymore Yunho, thank you." Jaejoong grinned .

"I-ugh!" Yunho pulled his hair in frustration before starting on the drive again , "we are so going to be late for your appointment Jaejoong, and it's all your fault."

"It's okay , at least you are not ignoring me anymore!" Jaejoong replied casully and smiled to no one in particular. Yunho couldn't help but glance at Jaejoong and have his heart melted at that cute scene of Jaejoong.


I didn't wanted to write up this chapter because I didn't know how to continue but after reading all your comments, I can't help but want to quickly write up a chapter for all of you <3. I woke up reading your lovely and encouraging comments and I swear it brought a wide smile to my face and I'm more than just happy, thank you for all of you ! I tried my best for this chapter and the shape of this story is slowly coming back to me! Please continue to comment and subscribe <3 ^^ // next chaper will be here soon and you guys can expect angst to be around the corner, for Yoosu? or Yunjae? it will be disclosed soon (: .