Merry Go Round

Merry Go Round

Gazing at merry-go-round in front of them, he doesn’t even understand. Frowning, Jonghun can only wonder. Colorful lightbulbs, mirrors that reflect those shines, cheerful songs, and frozen horses with cheerful laughter on their backs.

Okay, disregard what do 'horses, lamps, and the songs that just keep on spinning up to a headache' doing on him, he just wonder...

"Are you sure you want to ride this?"

Hongki nodded. Surely, until his eyes blinking rapidly as his head moved up and down. Starry-eyed enthusiasm. Like a child who can not wait for the toy came to him.

JOnghun snorts, shaking his head can not believe it. "Look! Jaejin, Seunghyun, Minhwan ... They are even willing to queue for the Roller Coaster and you?? Hey! You're 22!"

"You're also 22. So what?"

Jonghun looked away in disgust. Glancing in the direction of Roller Coaster. Well ... would be more challenging for him to get there than ... yah ... if only he don't ... with Hongki ... ehm ... you know.

"That's why you do not want to ride?"

No answer. Remains silent as if sulking. His eyes just cynically stared at each round of merry-go-round that almost make him squint.

"Well, I ride alone." Hongki finally broke up. Run toward the entrance that is open after the last round ended.

"W-Wait!" Jonghun his arm.

"Why?"

"If you go up ... I'm alone?"

"You can see from here. Or if you don't like, join with another for Roller Coaster ride. You want it, right?"

"No way." Jonghun pull it again when he really can not wait to go away. "if you go up, when it starts, I cannot see you."

"You can."

"But there are times when I can't see you!" Jonghun grunts. Forced to admit that he doesn't want to let go of his attention on Hongki.

Hongki giggling.

"hey ... life will always go round, right?"

"Huh?"

"There're times when you see what you want, and sometimes don't."

Jonghun's frowning, "What do you mean?"

Hongki smile. Switch Jonghun's hand grip on his arm into his soft fingers.

"You already knew it, Jonghun-ah. You've felt it, right? Since the beginning we met until now?"

Jonghun fell silent. Looking at that smiling face intently. Realizing that they have changed the topic of 'holiday' to 'free time in the midst' ... ehm ... or may be more suitable so-called 'struggle'.

"Holidays are always 'a time to look for a new spirit'. Not to 'stop everything' ..."

Jonghun nodded in understanding. Reply to squeeze the fingers tight.

"So, stay on your side as 'life that always go round' will be much more fun." Finally, Jonghun who asked for the game. Stepping into merry-go-round with all of its cheerful and happiness. "at least when you fall off 'racehorses', there always me beside you, right?"

"Or when headache?"

"Or when vomiting ..."

"Hahahah! No way!"

"Hahahahahha!"




end.