Chapter 3

Sisters love.

Jung Jihoon and his son Jung Yunho was seen exiting their residence early.

The older Jung doesnt seem to have any plans on going to work today but he dragged Yunho out to meet one of his most trusted business partner and long time friend. Minutes later, they arrived at the Kim Company Building and was welcomed by the staffs warmly. It seemed that almost all female staff was surprised and the same time greeting the younger Jung with their best smiles.

"It seems like you are getting more handsome my son." Jihoon said to Yunho as they were inside the elevator.

Yunho just smiled.

The Jungs were led to a big conference room and there they found Kim Youngwoon and his youngest son Kim Kibum.

"Jihoon-ah. Its nice to see you again." Mr. Kim shook hands with the older Jung. "You remember Kibum right? My youngest." Kibum and the older Jung shook hands and greeted each other.

"Youngwoon, Kibum, I would also like you to meet my son, Jung Yunho. He's starting working this week, so might as well meet up with one of our business partners." Jihoon introduced his son to the Kims.

"Your father is a great man. You must do as well as him Yunho." Mr. Kim said as they shook hands.

"I will do my best Mr. Kim." Yunho said then he also faced Kibum and shook his hand.

"Welcome Yunho-ssi. I hope we work well." Kibum said.

Yunho nodded.

"Please sit down. Lets all have a talk." Mr. Kim leaded everyone. "By the way, my eldest will be joining us a little later, she's in her office fixing some stuff." Both Jung nodded.

Minutes later, the eldest Kim arrived. Taeyeon knocked on the door and peeked slightly. She open the door wider and smiled. Taeyeon was wearing a pastel colored dress topped with a cream cardigan and white hills.

"Im sorry for being late." Taeyeon bowed and walked to his father.

Mr. Kim stood up and held his daughter on the shoulder. "Jihoon, Yunho, this is my eldest daughter, Kim Taeyeon."

"Annyeonghaseyo." Taeyeon bowed.

Yunho was staring at Taeyeon. He can see that Taeyeon was feeling shy infront of them but then he cant take his eyes off her. She was just a pure beauty. He smiled as Taeyeon smiled to him. They both looked at each other and gave small nods.

"She is really pretty Youngwoon. May I know how old are you Taeyeon-ssi?" Jihoon asked.

"Im 25 years old Mr. Jung." Taeyeon answered.

"Oh, you're a year older than my youngest, Yuri." Jihoon said.

An hour later, after talking more about business and some family related stuff. The Jungs decided to go.

 

Yunho doesnt have anything to for the rest of the day. He was in his room, looking at the view when he remembered something. He looked for his wallet and brought out a piece of paper. He smiled atfter remembering what happened at Singapore airport. Yunho dialed Hyo's number.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Ah. Annyeonghaseyo. Is this Kim Hyoyeon?" Yunho felt a little shy.

"Ne. Nuguseyo?" Hyo asked.

"It's Jung Yunho. The one from Singapore Airport...."

"Yes. Yunho-ssi. I remember you. So, uh.. What's up?"

"I was just curious- well. Uh, I actually have a free time today, are you up for some coffee or soemthing?

" "Oh. Mianhae Yunho-ssi, but I cant go today. Maybe next time though. Is this your personal contact? So I can just text you."

"Ah. Ne. Sorry for the bother then."

"No worries. Bye." Hyoyeon hanged up.

 

"Well Yunho. Nothing's planned for you today. Might as well pick up my sister for some sibling time." Yunho picked up his car keys and a jacket then went off.

Yunho arrived in a dance studio. People say it was one of the most famous dance schools in Seoul and his sister is a student on it. He asked the front desk lady about the on going session and she replied that it will be over soon. Yunho sat at the waiting area, he looked at some magazines there and in no time, the door opened to reveal some of the students who just finished class. The last one to come out was Yuri with her friend. Yunho's eyes widened when he saw who was beside his younger sister.

"Oppa!" Yuri shouted as soon as she saw his brother. She walked straight to him followed by Hyoyeon behind. "What are you doing here?"

"I was going to pick you up Yuri." Yunho said.

"I actually brought my car here." Yuri answered then pulled Hyo beside her.

"Oppa, this is my friend, Kim Hyoyeon. Yeonie, this is my older brother, Jung Yunho."

Yunho smiled at Hyo. "Nice meeting you again Hyoyeon-ssi."

"Yeah. I never thought you are the big brother Yuri was talking about." Hyo answered.

"Wait? You two know each other?" Yuri looked confused.

Hyo laughed and patted her friends shoulder. "I and your oppa met once at Singapore Airport.."

"Singapore?" Yuri looked at Yunho.

"Yeah. I stopped over there first before going here." Yunho smiled to his sister.

Yuri could only nod. "Well, we are all here, why dont we have some snacks or coffee? The Coffee Place anyone?"

Hyo nodded. "Lets!"

Yunho followed the two friends. He was smiling throug his own thougts. 'What a small world for me and Hyoyeon. She and my sister are friends.' As they arrived at the coffee place. "You two order what you want, I- my treat today." Yunho said as he sat infront of the girls.

"How about I pay for this one?" Hyo suggested.

"Hyo-" Yunho was cut off by Yuri.

"Let her oppa. She owns the place." Yuri stated. Yunho faced Hyo.

Hyo nodded. "Just treat us to some other place next time Yunho Oppa. Is it okay?"

Yunho could only nod. "Oppa sounds better."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eeee. I want to read some comments about this one. HAHAHA :D