Chapter 2

Sisters love.

Yunho's POV

Here I am, infront of Singapore airport going back to Seoul. What would my family say when I get back? Will umma scold me for not returning? Will Yuri and I still be close. Well, I'll never know until I get there right?

I grabbed my bagpack and luggage as I walk inside, slowly walking, but then as I made my way to the gates, a rushing girl kind of pushed into me. She was going after an old man who seems to have left something. She gave the old man his belonging and smiled to him.

I smiled to myself. What a very thoughtful girl. She has a blonde hair, maybe she's american.

I kept on walking when I saw something fell from the girls bag when she closed it. She didnt noticed it and kept on walking. I picked it up and I was now the one running after her.

"Excuse me." I said in english.

She looked on my way then smiled. "How can I help you?" She replied in perfect english.

I showed her wallet. "I think you just dropped this."

"Aigoo." She took her wallet, opened it then smiled. "Thank you very much."

So, she is korean. Well, she doesnt seem to look american except for the hair. She's also very beautiful. Not really a korean look but asian. She has a very unique face.

"Your welcome. By the way, Im Jung Yunho." I handed my hand to her.

She took it. "Im Kim Hyoyeon."

"Pretty name." I said.

"Thanks. Are you going back to Seoul too?" She asked.

I nodded.

"Well, come on. Gates about to close. We dont want to be delayed right?" She walked off first as I follow her.

As I got into the plane, I looked around. Hyoyeon was not too far from where I was. She saw me looked at her, she waved and I wave back. Hyoyeon's really friendly, I can say, even though we just met for the first time. I think I'll get along with her.

Hours later, Im finally here, back in my homeland. I was walking to the waiting area just to find a familiar blonde haired girl also waiting there. I came up to her to say Hi again.

"By the way, Yunho-ssi? Right? Thank you again for returning this." She showed her wallet. "I could've been in Singapore till now if I lost this."

"Well, good thing I was walking behind you that moment then." I was standing beside her looking at the cars that were passing by.

Minutes later, a black bmw stopped infront of us.

"My rides here." She picked up her bag.

A guy came out of the car and took her bag inside the car she was about to walk when she turned to me. She handed me a small paper. "It's my calling card, maybe we could meet up for a cup of coffee next time." She smiled and said goodbye and before she entered the car, she shouted. "Welcome back to Seoul Yunho-ssi."

I gave her a nod and smile. She is really a very nice girl and not to exclude the fact that she's very beautiful.

Jung Yunho, you just got yourself under a spell of a girl. I smiled as I looked at her calling card. "Kim Hyoyeon." I whisphered.

I put her card in my wallet.

 

I was infront of our house. I looked around before I enter. Umma changed the look of the garden, it got more flowers than before.

As i held the door knob, I heard a voice of a girl coming closer, she was talking to Umma and Appa as she opened the door. It revealed my grown up sister. Yuri changed a lot. I left this house 5 years ago and she got a short boyish hair but now look at her. Long black hair with curl at the end, white knee length dress with flat shoes. I smiled at the sight of my darling sister.

"Annyeong." I smiled as I waved.

"Oppa!" Yuri shouted then hugged me.

I hugged my sister back. How I missed this girl so much. I patted her back while Umma and Appa came close to us and hugged me too.

"My son is back." Umma said.

"Im sorry if I took too long and for not telling you that Im coming back. Well, surprise." I said sarcastically.

"Oppa. How could you not even visit for once in those years." Yuri was shaking her head. "I cant believe you." She crossed her arms.

I came close to her. "Ahh. My sister missed me so much. I am so grateful to have a sister like you. Have you been nice to umma and appa?" I asked as I pinched her nose.

"Yuri had been a great help to me Yunho-yah." Appa said with a tone of a very prud father.

"Ofcourse! She's a Jung." I proudly said.

Minutes after talking to my family, I went to my old room. Nothings change, it still looked the same how I left it. I opened the windows and breathed deeply.

"Seoul City. Im back."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yunho and Hyo's meeting.