She's Gone

Going Crazy Because She's Gone

 

"Jiyoung... I hear your footsteps behind me... Why are you following me home? It's 11pm. It's scary having you following me..." Chae said. Jiyoung walked up to her and hugged her from behind. 

"Well, it's late. I don't want anything to happen to you." Jiyoung whispered in her ear.

"I'm fine, Ji. I'm just walking home from Hara's house. The only thing here that will hurt me is you." Chae said and continued walking. Jiyoung tightly grabbed her wrist and roughly jerked her back into his arms. 

"Now, now. I wouldn't do anything too bad. I love you." Jiyoung said.

"Hah. You would do something bad to me. You're capable of it. You don't love me Jiyoung. You just don't want me to be with anyone else. That's not love. It's called obsession. Learn the difference, Ji." Chae again escaped from his grasp and quickly walked into her house slamming the door and locking it before Jiyoung could get inside.

Chae went into her room hoping Jiyoung would finally understand that she didn't love him and that she wanted him to go away. She didn't want anything to do with him. Chae laid down in her bed and began to think about how she could tell him to back off. She soon fell asleep still thinking of Jiyoung. 

  -In the morning-

"Umma! I'm going to the store to get some things to make kimchi with! I'll be back soon!" Chae yelled as she walked out of her house.  Jiyoung appeared from behind the house and forced her into a hug. 

"Why did you leave me last night, Chae? I didn't do anything bad did I?" Jiyoung said with a tight grasp on Chae's wrists. 

"Ow! Kwon Jiyoung let go! I have bruises from when you took hold of my wrists yesterday! Stop!" Chae pulled away and held both of her hands in front of Jiyoung's face. "See this?! The purple marks are from YOUR hands!"

"It's just a couple of bruises. Get over it, babe." Jiyoung said cooly. Chae walked away from him. "What...? Why are you walking away now?!" He called after her. 

"Because you're pissing me off!" Chae yelled and kept walking. Jiyoung ran ahead of her and stopped her. 

"I'm sorry. I love you. I didn't mean to hurt you, Chaerin." Jiyoung had his hands behind his back. 

"NO JIYOUNG! You DON'T love me-"

"Of course I do!"

"Shut up and listen! I used to love you. I really did. Now you're just crazy! No normal person follows people around and just plain stalks them! You need to stop! Can't you see I've moved on?! Stop following me. Stop talking to me. Stop LOOKING at me!" Chae stormed off away from shocked Jiyoung. 

He slowly began to walk away from Chae. 

'She has to stay with me... One way or another I'll make her stay. Whether it's by good means or bad means... She has to be mine...' Jiyoung thought. He began to plot a way to make Chae stay with him forever. 

Chae got home from the store and began to eat. She was glad that Jiyoung finally understood that she didn't want him around. She began to watch movies until it got to be very late. 

*Ring Ring Ring*

"Hello? Chae?" 

"Yes? Jiyoung?" Chae answered.

"I know it's late.... But can we go for a walk? I want to talk to you..." Jiyoung said.

"Uhm, sure... I'll see you outside my house in a sec." Chae said while putting on her coat. She walked outside and saw Jiyoung waiting for her in the driveway.

"So you want me to go away, huh?" Jiyoung asked. 

"I just don't want you following me anymore... It's creepy..." Chae said. They were now walking down an empty ally. 

"Well, we're meant to be together you know that??" Jiyoung asked. 

"No... We're not, Ji." Chae was beginning to get scared.

"Yes. We are. Don't you see?" 

"See what?! We're not meant to be together!" 

"Well we will be." He replied pulling out a knife from his pocket. 

"Ji what are you doing?!" 

"Making sure that you can't go away from me." Jiyoung approached her, pressing the knife into . 

"Ahhhh-!" Chae's scream was cut short when the knife had cut deep enough. 

"Now you're never going to be able to leave me," Jiyoung smirked. 

 

"There’s a weird rumor that a guy went all around to find someone.

 

There’s a weird rumor that a girl vanished with a scream at night a few days ago."

 

-She's Gone