Prince of Thunderbolt

Prince of Thunderbolt

 

(All Hongki PoV)

 

It was storm. The wind was blowing hard, the sky turned night with quick march of dark cumulonimbus. The rain blinding my sight, accompanied by lightning that whipped the dark sky relentlessly. Bitterly cold, and I saw him there. Standing silently in the rain that hit the earth's surface.

 

I went downstairs. Leave my comfort-space to the first floor, a flower shop where I spend my day.

 

Among the flashes of lightning, I could see the drops in his silver hair, sparkling every time lightning lit up the sky. His slightly-narrowed eyeballs was as dark as gray cloud. His lips pale and almost blue. I was frowning. What was a bare-chested-young-man like him doing in the middle of severe rain like this? Only a piece of black cloth wrapped around his lower body. He must be feel so cold.

 

The more I watched, the more I feel weird too. Looked like he was staring at me. No. He was staring at me. Indeed. As if hypnotized by his mysterious aura, I opened the door and yell at him.

 

"The rain is very heavy! Just come inside!"

 

***

 

Loud whistling blows from the kettle, indicating that the water is boiling. I turned off the stove, but did not immediately make a hot drink. Towel and some clothes. He was soaking wet, I'm afraid he fell ill if not quickly drain his body.

 

When I approached him, he was staring out. Facing balcony which is limited by the glass door. The rain was still falling, and the storm is still ongoing. I didn't know what he saw out there so that he didn't hear my call.

 

I approached. Staring his wide back. Wet. A beautiful strong backs. A string  was hanging on the texture of his back. Long, dangling from the necklace knot around his neck. I touched it. He was startled and turned around.

 

His flat expression stared at me, questioningly. I realized how handsome he is. Faintly bluish-silver hair. His eyes were as dark as night with no moon. Firm jaw, and his lips began to blush. It seems he was not so cold anymore.

 

I'm a florist, and I know very well how beautiful the blooming flowers are. And that's what I felt. As there are thousands of flowers blooming fast in my chest. Rapidly, until I thought it was so crowded by an enigmatic happiness. Warm, pleasant. Like the fragrance of spring flowers, such as smiling sun in the summer.

 

The next moment I could no longer look at him. Bowed, facing his chest. Amazed at the lightning-shaped metal luster that hung around her neck.

 

"Thank you."

 

"Eh?" I startled. "For what?"

 

"Towels that you bring." he replied in a low tone. But soft and warm. It makes me blush, I had not give what was supposed to give him.

 

"Oh, yeah. Here it is. I'm sorry."

 

A faint smile that made him even more remarkable. I think I started a fever.

 

Yes. I had a fever.

 

The weather was not friendly, wasn't it? This is not because him, right?

 

***

 

Night began to rise. But didn't feel so real. Darkness had engraved the city since noon. Storm hadn't ended yet. Made me afraid of lighting flashes and thunder rumbles. I admit, I did not have the guts to face it all. In contrast to the silver-haired man. He did not stop notice the rain that swipe the air out there. Maybe he wanted to go home?

 

I grabbed a pillow and wrapped it around my face. Gulping my cry as hard as i could while the lightnings were illuminating the walls . And the explosion of thunderbolts made me shut my eyes.

 

"Lee Hongki, open your eyes." he said suddenly.

 

Wait. How does he know my name?

 

Oh my God! I do not even know his name.

 

Have we met before?

 

I guess not.

 

"Lee Hongki, open your eyes." he said. Now he turned, looked at me hopefully.

 

"Ng ... sorry ... I'm scared of lightning ... Terrible ... If you do not mind, can I close the curtains?" I pleaded.

 

He's silent. Looked at me a long time. I was just grinning awkwardly. Did I misspeak?

 

Suddenly he stood up. To me. Grabbed a pillow in my hand slowly, then get rid of it to the sofa.

 

"Come here." he asked, pulling my hands.

 

And I went along. Letting my hands in his. Pulled up close to the glass door.

 

Lightning flashed again. Reflexes, I was cowering.

 

"Close the curtains! Please!"

 

There's no answer. And he did not also close the curtains. In the darkness of my sight, I felt he was walking behind me. Suddenly something warm enveloped me. Shocked, I opened my eyes. Found himself sitting behind my back. Put both of his long feet on either side of my body.

 

"What the-"

 

"Listen ..." he whispered softly. Suddenly grabbed my head. Covering my ears with warm  that makes my blood ripple.

 

"Thunderbolts is very beautiful ... You have to see it ..." his breath sweeping on my neck. And slowly his hands were directing my head to look up, staring at the cloudy sky.

 

Lightning snatching. I closed my eyes.

 

"Open your eyes ... Look, It's so wonderful ..."

 

like a fool, I comply. Open up my eyelids timidly. And the next I saw was the long tendrils on the sky. Glowing bright blue. Streaking rapidly after its tails makes the clouds sparkling.

 

Amazing ...

 

Very Beautiful.

 

No terrible sound. All was quiet, because his warm hand dispel all the noisy sound of rain. Another sound that i heard was the strenghtend of my heartbeat. Stronger and stronger.

 

"How? Beautiful isn't it?" He pulled my face. Smiling.

 

I nodded slowly, and his smile widened. His dark eyes removed my logics. As if a brainless, my hand stupidly grabbed his jaw. Pulled it gently.

 

 

Everything was like a dream that I could not control. He closed his eyes. Getting loser, and closer. The next dark so amazing. I feel something soft at the tip of my lips. Increasingly warm and deep. Wet and sweet, thrilling suction making us out of ourselves. Immersed in the strange sensation that coursed through every cell of the body. Trigger heat in the middle of cornucopia cold.

 

His hands held me tightly. His panting breath brushing my face. Made me more on fire and grabbed his neck for more close. Shared a nice warmth. Shared the desire we could not detain.

 

***

 

That morning, when I woke up, he had disappeared. Without saying goodbye, even the clothes that I lent has been folded neatly by my side. Above the fold, he  layed a sprig of Almond Blossom. Bound by a piece of black matting along with a message.

 

His necklace, I know. I could see lightning necklace when hugged him. And the letter ...

 

Lee Hongki,

Thank you.

Do not ever forget me, remember me

Do not turn away because I'll always look at you.

 

 

Who loves you,

Prince of Thunderbolt.

 

Choi Jonghun.

 

Yes, he is. The silver-haired young man was a prince of the sky. Come a long way just to ask me to look at him. Staring at thunderbolt.

 

***

 

Dozens days elapsed. I've never seen him anymore. But I can feel his existence in the middle of the rain . Among the glittering lightning decorate cloudy.

 

The bright lightning sheen equal to his bluish-silver hair, the gray clouds equal to his wistful eyes, and boisterous melody of rain equal to my heartbeat when remember him. Things I will never let it go.

 

And as I always do every day, to answer the 'hope' of his Almond Blossom, this morning I put new flowers on the corner of the balcony.

 

Pink Carnation

 

'I will always remember you.'

 

 

 

end.