U-Kiss, I Love You

U-KISS 4th Anniversary Message - My Feelings, From Me To You

 

It's U-Kiss' 4th anniversary. So much time has passed.

 

Soohyun. Going through your father's death, starving, training for so long to become who you are now, thinking that you're not good looking enough. Don't think like that. You are beautiful, inside and outside. Keep your abs there ok? They are why you're the King of Fan-service. You are a wonderful person who has overcome many struggles and has pulled through it all. Don't ever doubt yourself. Since you became leader, everything has been amazing. Your voice is one of the best I've ever heard. I respect you for your past, I respect you in the present, and I'll continue respecting you in the future. Please try your best and don't give up. Believe in yourself, because I believe in you. KissMes won't ever cheat on you guys, so don't worry. I love you.

 

Kiseop. Going through 100 auditions and failing 100 auditions, which led to depression. I can't imagine how that must have been, I can't say I understand you because I don't. But what I can say is that you've pulled through, you never gave up, and here you are in U-Kiss. Well done. You're a really strong person. Smiling even when you're tired, trying even when times are hard, I really respect you for that. I want you to be happy for the rest of your life, I want you to smile like you mean it. Thank you for being my bias. It's probably one of the best thing that's ever happened to me. I'll never forget how much you mean to me. Don't stop smiling, your smile is what's keeping me sane. I love the sound of your laughter, I love the way you smile, I love your 4D personality, I love your abs, I love your hair, I love the way you play the piano, I love the way you can cheer me up instantly. I love you.

 

Eli. Working hard to achieve your goal of becoming an actor, going to China to pursue an acting career, getting involved in a fraud contract, living in poverty in an unknown land with no acquaintances. Despite all this you tried your best, you never gave up, and now you're in U-Kiss. Being able to smile happily despite having gone through so much, I really wonder how you do it. You must be a really strong person, and I respect you for that. Keep smiling, you pigeon. Enjoy the Redbull. I love you. 

 

AJ. Debuting in Paran at the age of 14, I really wonder how you did it. Studying hard and getting into Columbia University, really, congratulations. You did your best and now you've gotten your reward. Please study hard there and come back to U-Kiss and KissMes safely. We miss you. Keep striving, AJ, I know you will. I look forward to your return, hopefully with greater songs written for U-Kiss. Go after your dreams and don't ever give up, KissMes believe in you. I love you. 

 

Hoon. Working hard as a solo artist, having to adjust to being in a group after joining U-Kiss, having to learn how to dance, dealing with negative comments after joining. Still you were able to stay smiling. Please stay strong. Never doubt yourself, ever. You're the cutest, chubbiest bunny I've ever seen in my whole life, and that's not going to change anytime soon. The way you space out, the randomness you come up with, your voice, your abs, your everything; I love them. Please take good care of U-Kiss as their mother figure and don't give up on them. Don't stop smiling and being yourself, because yourself is the Hoon that KissMes love. Don't forget that. I love you. 

 

Kevin. I don't know you well, so I really don't know what to write. But I want you to know that I really admire you for your beauty. I want to be as good looking as you but I can't. Please stay the smiling angel I know you as. It's ok to cry sometimes, it's ok to be weak, but what's important is that you pick yourself up after everything. Please stay strong, please never stop smiling, because if you didn't, I really won't know what to do. You said you've never gotten angry before, and I believe you. Maybe you should try accepting Jaeseop though, it's always good to be familiar with the people you're working with right? Don't ever give up, I love your voice and your laugh. I love you.

 

Dongho. Making your debut with U-Kiss at the age for 14, I really admire you for that. At the age of 14, you are working hard to be successful, but all I'm doing is sitting down and typing this. I really admire you. You're so busy, always doing your best to help make U-Kiss more popular. Don't forget to take care of yourself, please don't overexert yourself. You're not just the cute maknae of U-Kiss, you're also the manly maknae of U-Kiss. U-Kiss' eternal maknae no matter what. I love you.

 

Alexander. I only became a KissMe after you and Kibum left, and when I found out about the two of you, I was thinking, "I prefer AJ and Hoon to Alexander and Kibum." But after watching U-Kiss Vampire and Chef Kiss, I realised how much I was attached to you and your crazy personality and your smile. I wanted you back in U-Kiss even though I knew it was practically impossible. Thank you for coming to SG and for making the weekend you came one of the best weekends of my life. Your smile is seriously contagious, you gorilla. Please work hard as a soloist, I'll support you in everything you do. I love you.

 

Kibum. Like I've already said above, I didn't really think much about you and Xander when you two left. Until I watched U-Kiss Vampire and Chef Kiss. I started liking you so much that you almost became my bias in U-Kiss even though you already left. I want you to be back. I'll never forget the day you met U-Kiss at the airport. 120818. Please do your best with your business and music, please keep your abs there. One day, I will buy some PiroPiro goods, so please wait for me until then. I love you. 

 

Hoon, AJ, I can't imagine what it must have been like when you first joined U-Kiss. Negative comments here and there, and people didn't want to accept you. But through it all, you guys smiled, you guys didn't give up, and now you've won the hearts of KissMes. You two are really strong people.

 

Alexander, Kibum, I can write a whole book about how much I miss the two of you, but sadly I'm not good enough to write that much, so I'll just summarise my feelings in this paragraph. Please do your best with your solo careers. Keep the memories of U-Kiss with you no matter what, don't ever forget the two years you were together. Those are precious memories. I'll support the two of you always. 

 

U-Kiss is the only group that has made me laugh so much, cry so much, feel so much, and love so much. I've never loved a group like I love them. They pulled me out of a horrible phase of my life, they made me smile, they made me feel whole. I've never regretted being a KissMe, and I never will. The 9 of you will stay in that special place in my heart forever. Never-ending OT9, always and always.

 

I wasn't there at the start, but I'll be here till the end. U-Kiss, I'll never cheat on you. I love you.