One night

I'll Give You Infinite Love

Chapter one:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I threw myself on the soft mattress as I simply closed my eyes to enjoy this moment of peace and stress relief. But it didn’t last long when my mother rushed through my bedroom doors.

“It’s time to go to afterschool classes!” She called out to me making me jump off the bed groaning as I sluggishly made my way towards the door. Before i walked out I turned to make eye contact with the L poster on my wall. I smiled faintly as I walked out closing the door behind me lightly.  

“You need to be concentrating on your studies now, nothing but studying. You got that Park Minhee?”

“Huh? Sorry ?” I asked as I took out my earphones, I was listening to infinite’s new album songs.

“THAT IS WHAT I MEAN! YOU AND YOUR MUSIC !” My mum yelled at me.

“What else do you want me to do?” I said to her fustratedly. I have left behind everything to do what she wants me to do with my life.

“Park Minhee!” She screamed at me.

“ I gave up my whole life to do what you want me to do. “ I told her.

“Your life starts now!” She yelled back at me.

“MUSIC WAS AND IS MY LIFE.” I yelled back.

There was no point in having this argument again because she wouldn’t understand me anyways.

She stopped the car arriving to the after school private tutor. I ignored her and unbuckled my seatbelt.

“You don’t need to pick me up toight.” I said coldly as I slammed the door shut walking out and up the flight of stairs into the small school.

 

I sat there in class forgetting about what my mum told me as I paid full attention to the teacher.

“Park  Minhee, what is the answer?” The teacher asked me.

I looked up from my text book working out the answer quickly in my head before saying it out loud.

“CORRECT! Well done like always,” He said as he praised me once again. I faked a soft smile as I looked back down and continued to do my work.

I’m only 16 turning 17 but I am very mature. I have been through a lot of ups and downs. There were many time where i wanted to suicide emotionally. I remember that one day when i was about to when a song came on, his angelic voice, his flawless smile. Took me away to heaven and saved me from hell.  Myungsoo, L, the one who got me into music and singing. It’s what I live for, but now i have made the decision of education. Ever since my dad passed away, I don’t want to disappoint my mum and made a promise to him that I’ll look after her and become a successful person in life. Therefore I cannot break the promise now.

Tutor finally ended as I checked the time, it was already 10:30 p.m.

I walked along the dark empty streets breathing in the free fresh air feeling so relieve and so relaxed from stress.

The light breeze lightly hit my face as I smiled against it.

I started to hum to one of L’s songs. Before I knew i was singing to it with my heart poured into it.

“WOOOO !” A little girls voice made me jump ad stopped. I looked around and there were 3 people watching me.  Smiling in awe making, me go red.

“Whoops.” I said under my breath, i get lost into a different world when I’m singing, especially with my heart into it.

“SING ANOTHER SONG!”  Another person said as I smiled awkwardly at them. I looked around, I didn’t know people would be here at this hour of the night. I looked around my surroundings to realise i reached the main street with lights and stores surrounding me.

*I really end up in a different world when im singing don’t I ?* I said to myself as I chuckled.

I cleared my voice a I got ready for another song, acoustic version of ‘Only tears’.

I closed my eyes and pretended I was free once again, letting and hoping my voice reaches the voices of other people.

I reached the high notes and the crowd cheered. I moved the crowd with my sweet yet powerful vocals. The lyrics hit me hard as a few tears formed in my own eyes as well.

I finished as once again i opened my eyes, to be greeted with a huge large crowd of people surrounding me. Some people had red eyes from tears forming, this feeling is the first and most pleasurable feeling I’ve ever felt. The loud clapping of the people, the blood rushing through to my cheeks, I have never felt this way before.

“ANOTHER SONG UNNIE !” I turned to look at a cute girl with short hair wave and shout to me in Korean. I was surprised; I live in America, an American born Korea/Japanese. My dad is Japanese and my mum is Korean.  She suddenly ran up to me and gave me her iPod.

“What is this?” I asked surprised. Looking at her up and down, she then showed me a song.

“In the summer instrumental...” I said as a smile formed on my face.

*SHE’S ALSO A INFINITE FAN!* I spazzed inside my head as I looked at her and gave her a thankful smile.

I was getting ready to sing when another person came up and handed us IPod speakers.

“I was just singing there before... but i reckon you would do better.” He said as he lended me his speakers.

“Oh my gosh, thank-you  !” I said as I bowed to him and smiled.

They all cheered and clapped as I closed my eyes and played the music. I sang again as they moved along to the cheerful summer beat. The crowd grew bigger and bigger and my smile that night didn’t fade once.

 

BY STANDERS POV:

I was just walking along the street to the convenient store when i familiar song catched my ears.

I saw the crowd slowly heading to the where the voice was coming from. Curiosity got the better of me as I followed the crowd.

*This voice is very unique.....very talented....* I thought. It has been a while since a voice like this was found on the streets.

I got a glimpse of a girl, with long lucsious black hair, a nice glowing face filled with expressions, nice curves; she was just a natural beauty. I starred at that high schooler singing, she wasn’t even singing through a microphone but her voice was one of a kind. I stood there song after song but still she didn’t bore the audience.

I was rather impressed. She was born a rare talent, I haven’t seen talent like this after...

I debuted infinite.