The strange man

I'll Give You Infinite Love

There was a strange man, a man who've been here from the start... he looked really familiar, but I can't figure out who he is...

 

The crowd slowly faded away as the time passed. When it hit 12, I bowed to the crowd and said my goodbyes then slowly walked to the bus stop. This night seems to be the best I ever had since the day I entered this selfish world. I felt so loved and secure, everyone enjoyed having me around. I suddenly heard footsteps behind me, making me jump back into reality. 

? Kidnap? Theif? Thoughts ran through my head quickly. I held onto my bag tight and was ready for the battle. I slowed down my pace as I sensed the person was close enough to get hit by my strong bag with thick books inside. 

"Hey little girl!" The man called out to me. 

I spun around and raised my bag high and hit his head first. He looked at me in shock then his eyes turned white and he fainted. 

I stared at him stunned.

Is he alright? Have I killed someone!!? 

"Minahe ma, dokhage nal borigo ttonado dwe, niga wonhandamyon geure Good bye

I heard his phone ring. His ringtone is Infinite's song! Is he an uncle fan who wanted to talk to me? 

I took his phone out from his pocket and stared at the callers name. "Sunggyu...?" 

Immediately, Infinite's Leader Sunggul's face popped in my head.

The phone stopped ringing for a couple of seconds then rang again. I stared at the callers name. "Woohyun....?" 

Immediately, Infinite's main vocal Woohyun popped in my head. 

I stared at the man in shock, this can't be... no. It's not right..? 

The phone stopped ringing for a couple seconds, then again it rang again. "Sungyeol..."

I stood there shocked as the phone rang once again. "Dongwoo..." 

THIS IS INFINITE'S CEO! HOW CAN I FORGET? I READ AN ARTICLE TODAY SAYING INFINITE IS AT AMERICA!

The man opened his eyes slowly and blinked a few times then felt pain on his head. He held his head tight then looked at me.

"I'm... so sorry!" I apologized. 

The man sat up and held onto his head tight, releasing the pain.

"Um... are you Infinite's CEO...?" I asked him.

 

Sunggyu's POV:

We're at the airport waiting for our CEO to come back. He's been gone for an hour now and is still not back.

"Call him again Woohyun"

"Yes Hyung" He immediately called. 

Where is he? We're going to miss our flight if he's not here by 20 minutes..

"He's not answering the phone.." Woohyun told me.

"I guess we have to stay here for another night till we find him again." I told the others. They all nodded and we headed back to our hotel.

 

YOUR POV:

"I heard you sing, you have a really unique voice." He complimented me.

"Thank you" I blushed a little.

He went through his backpack and took out a form and gave it to me. "Think about it and give me a call. Here's my number" He wrote his number on the form and left. I stared blankly at it. 

It's a contract.... 

 

CEO's POV:

Since infinite is so popular these days, it's time we let Woohyun have a chance to shine, I want to give him a solo song and let the girl be featured in this, she's perfect. 

My phone vibrated and I snapped back into reality. I took it out from my pocket, Woohyun was calling.

"Yes?" I answered. 

"PRESIDENT! WHERE ARE YOU? WE JUST MISSED OUR FLIGHT AND NOW WE'RE BACK AT THE HOTEL!" Woohyun said loudly, yet in a calm voice. 

"Oh, Woohyun! I got good news for you!" I smiled. 

"Good news?" 

"It's about your solo song!"

"Ohh, you found a song for me? I'll be doing a duet with IU right?" He asked.

"I found a girl-"

"Don't tell me you found her on the streets..." 

"..... Yes" 

-Awkward Silence-

"I'll meet you back at the hotel." I said as I quickly hung up.