Groups and Admin

Need Your Blood RP

Groups

City

The shopping centre and restaurants are there. Need a place to chill of hang out? This is the place for it.

Forest

Dark and quiet. A perfect place for a devil to be lurking around. But some part has a very beautiful flower beds and other things you find in the wild. Not to mention there are… some wild animal out there.

LaLaLaLa~~ OCC

Talk out of character no need for brackets here.

School

Hallway and the common room of the school.

Library

Where all the books and resources you need. There is ALL KIND of info there.

Devil’s world

Where the devils live and stay before they come down to the human world.

Church

Where the priests’ power is the strongest and the humans are safe from the devils.

Classroom

Where every student study and teachers tech here.

Boy’s dorm

Where the boys sleep and the teachers also sleep here too except they can’t share a room with a student. Three students will share a room together and the teachers have a choice if they want to share a room with another teacher.

Girl’s dorm

Where the girls sleep and the teachers also sleep here too except they can’t share a room with a student. Three students will share a room together and the teachers have a choice if they want to share a room with another teacher.

Admin

Aron