what it is about

Need Your Blood RP

Devils

Devils come down to the human world to hunt for their ‘special human’ once they have turned 17. They search for special human that will give them immortality and feed the devil until they gradually grow old and die making the devil to move on and hunt for another human.

The devils are ruled by the royal blood devils that has stronger power than normal devils. The stronger the devil is they crave for more blood to drink from the humans. The main food source for devils is blood from human. Before they turn 17, they drink on animal and processed blood but once they turn of age, drinking other blood that is not from a human can make them ill.

Devils hide their true self by making themselves look very dazzling and good looking, enough to attract any human. They cannot really stand the sun so they tend to hide away from daylight but if they have to they can stay in the sun like a normal human just not being able to stand there for very long. Once the devil has found the human they want to keep as their prey they stay frozen in the age on the day they found the human.

Not drinking human’s blood for a long time can cause them to go pale and eventually turn into dust in other words they die. They can choose to give up immortality and live with the human but this ritual can only be held by the pure blood’s blessing.

Devils can have 3 humans as their favourite prey but one of them has to be their favourite. Other devils should respect the other devil’s favourite prey.

Passward: devils

Humans

They are weak beings that can easily be tricked by devils into being their prey for the night. However some are special being born from priest family, they can detect devils and have one power to protect themselves. But only few are born from the priest family side.

Some has some knowledge about devils being real but some has no knowledge about them. The more the oblivious and innocent they are, much more delicious their blood is.

Passward: need

Types so far

Devil

Royal blood(3):,

Normal(as many as we can get):

Human

Priest(7):

Normal(as many as we can get):

 

This is a school rp so we do need teachers >  < Devils CAN be teachers.

We will have two teachers for each subject.

Subjects:

Math

History

ed

Music (dancing, instrument, choir)

English

Passward: your