It Was You... (1/2)

It Was You....

Jieon's P.O.V

 
"JIEON-AH! HURRY UP! IT'S GONNA START!" a voice called. "Coming !" I yelled back, turning off my computer. Rushing out of my room and down the stairs, I looked at the clutter of guys in my living room. "Jieon-ah!" Minwoo oppa  waved. "Sit here!" He patted on the seat next to him. I smiled, blushed a little and made my way to him.
 
Ah, perhaps I forgot to mention, I am friends with idols. Yes, Kpop idols. My appa owns all the music companies in Korea. And I, as the only child, must take his company, so I was sorta forced to meet these idols. Of course, I never regretted it. They're great to be around and I've known them for years. Almost like family, you could say. I'm closer to the guys than girls, but I love them both. They'd come over when they had spare time. 
 
Also, if you're wondering why I blushed, it's cuz I happen to love Minwoo oppa. He's so sweet and cute. But, unfortunately, he likes Sunye unnie from Wonder Girls. She likes him too, but they're not dating. 
 
So far, only EXO-K, Boyfriend, B1A4, B.A.P, SHINee, and some of Super Junior were here. That's smaller than the usual massive amount of guys. 
 
"You're lucky I called you down." Minwoo oppa said, poking my head. "Ow~" I pouted.
 
"What were you doing anyway?"
 
"I was just on my comp—"
 
"Shh! It's starting!" Onew oppa hissed making me and Minwoo oppa stop talking. Averting our attention to the T.V, we watched Music Bank. We all commented on the performances, both negative and positive. Every now and then, the oppas made me sing along, which I didn't mind doing. 
 
Just before the last performance, there was a small piece of a music video. It was Wonder Girls unnies comeback stage. They're the closest girl group to me.
 
 "Unnies are having their comeback stage next week!" I beamed. 
 
"Didn't you already know that, Miss Future Korean Music Company Owner?" Youngjae oppa teased. 
 
"Obviously." 
 
 
I rolled my eyes and got up as the last performance came to an end. 
 
 
"Jieon noona, don't leave yet!" Zelo grabbed my legs. 
 
"Zelo-ah, I have things to do." I explained.
 
"Just stay a bit longer~"
 
"*Sigh*, arraso. But only a little bit!" 
 
"Yay!" Taemin oppa cheered along.
 
 
-Next week, at night-
 
 
"Wah~ look it's the unnies!" I pointed at the T.V. The guys turned their attention to screen. Sure enough, the unnies came out and began performing two new songs. I sang along as the fan I was. The guys just watched. Minwoo oppa, however, was admiring Sunye unnie as usual. Luckily, I avoided his happy gaze and continued to watch the concert. 
 
As soon as it was over, I got up and left. Lying that I had work to do, I went to my room and sat at my desk. Plugging in headphones and turning on music, I scribbled in my journal. Each word made tears come closer to the tips of my eyes, soon streaming down slowly. *He will never notice me.* I thought bitterly. I crawled into my bed and cried myself silently to sleep. 
 
-Next day-
 
I woke up around 9:30 AM. Trudging to the bathroom, I noticed my tear-stricken cheeks from last night. Washing them away, I put on a bright new face. Changing, I headed downstairs to see some of the guys sleeping on the couch and floor. Giggling softly, I grabbed some pillows and blankets and placed them comfortably for them. 
 
Tip toeing away, I noticed a note on the kitchen counter. It was from appa, saying I have to attend meetings for the day with him. The first one was at 11:00. Checking the clock, I hurriedly switched into an appropriate outfit and left the house. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
"Annyeonghegasayo! (good bye!)" I bowed to the staff. Sighing, I turned to my appa, who towered a few inches over me. Placing a hand on my shoulder he praised,
 
 
 "Good job! Well that was your last meeting today, you can go home. It's almost evening."
 
"But what about you?" I asked.
 
"Appa still has some work to do, arasso?" 
 
"Nae appa~" 
 
Giving me his eye-smile, appa walked to his car, got in, waved and drove away. Sighing once more, I began walking to the company car. My phone vibrated in my pocket as I sat in the car. 
 
"Yeobosayo?" 
 
"Jieon-ah!" It was Yubin unnie.
 
"Ah, unnie! How are you? I missed you!"
 
"I'm great, but never mind that!"
 
"Is there something wrong?"
 
"Just come to KBS! Don't ask questions!"
 
"But–"
 
Beep. Beep. Beep.
She hung up. 
 
*She was in a rush. I wonder what's wrong.* I pondered. "Ahjusshi, can you drive me to KBS?" I asked the driver. "Nae Jieon-sshi." he replied kindly. 
 
Reaching the building, I thanked the ahjusshi and ran inside. I managed to enter an elevator on its way to floor 4, which was where the unnies' dressing room was. Getting on 4th the floor, I  found their room and knocked on the door. It yanked open, and I was pulled in by So Hee unnie. 
 
"Okay, what's wrong?" I looked at the members. *One, two, three, four.... Four.... Wait, there's five* I counted mentally. "Unnie, where's Sunye unnie?" I examined the room, seeing if I missed her accidentally. 
"That's the point!" Yenny unnie exclaimed. 
 
"See, Sunye unnie got sick and she can't perform." So Hee unnie explained.
 
"So why'd you call me?" I raised an eyebrow.
 
"Well, you sorta look, sing, and dance like unnie so...." 
 
"You were wondering of I could replace her."  
 
The unnies nodded. I thought about it. *I can hardly compare to Sunye unnie... But it's their comeback stage for Music Bank.... It also might get Minwoo oppa to notice— Aish Park Jieon! You have to do this for unnie!*  "Arasso unnie~" I said, giving a half smile. "That's great!" their manager said out of no where. "You know the dance and song, right? Right! So we need you to be styled and changed!" he rushed me into a chair and called a koordi unnie. "I'll just tell the utility people to not have the cameras focus so much on you."
 
*Get ready to see my other side, Minwoo oppa.* I thought hopefully, puffing out my cheeks.
 
Author's P.O.V
 
In just 15 minutes, you were ready. Looking in the mirror, you were shocked. Matching the preppy clothing, hair style, and makeup, you were almost an exact replica of Sunye. "Wahh~ I was about to call you Sunye unnie!" So Hee marveled. "It's perfect!" Yubin said. Satisfied, you and the rest of Wonder Girls were ushered to the stage. Giving a quick hwaiting sign, you all got on stage.
 
The bright lights shined upon the 5 of you. Taking a deep breath, you took your position. The music cued and background lights , signaling to begin. *Here goes nothing.* you thought.