I don't want to move to Korea!! PART II

Until I met him

"Eh? What happened??" I sobbed."Why are you sobbing? What happened?" I said,"I have to move to Seoul to study~!!" "WHAT?!?!?" Tiffany exclaimed. "That is loud Tiff!" "Sorry"she appologized."Why do you have to move there?" "I told you, STUDY."I said. "Oh yeah, right."she said."I will miss you Jess~!!" "I don't want to move to Seoul!"I pouted. She yawned."I kinda need to sleep now, sorry Jess, bye!"Tiffany said."Got it.." I replied,hanging the phone and layed down. When will I go? It CAN be tomorrow if possible. I don't want to move...But of course I have to, I might disappoint my dad and the crazy guy dad knows who wants to pay for us...Must be a rich guy. Anyway, I better learn Korean NOW. There's no time.

----Next week----

Today is the day, the day I leave my home. I've learned half of the korean-learner-book in one week. I am so smart..HAHA kidding...Only one more hour,nd my new life will start."Jessica~~I will miss you~~!!"Tiffany said.''Me too.''I replied sadly. That's the only thing we said to each other until the time I have to go. ''Jessica, good luck! We will meet again someday!''she said, wanting to cry.I nodded. I turned to my mom, she just hugged me and cry.''GOOD LUCK YOU TWO~!!'' I exclaimed, walking away. They nodded and waves....

N/