.

boy crush

 

Junhong slammed his hand next to Jongup’s face on the wall. He tried to decrease the inches between his face and the elder’s, but he couldn’t bring himself any closer. His heartbeat increased in speed and volume in his chest, his ribcage shaking along with the tempo. His gaze fell from Jongup’s slanted eyes to the floor. “Aish…”
 
“Junhong?” Jongup asked in a clear voice, oblivious of what Junhong’s trying to convey. “Are you okay?”
 
“I guess the more you know about love, the worse you become,” Junhong recited. “Love is bad.”
 
“Hmm?” Jongup voiced, still in Junhong’s trap. “It sounds familiar?”
 
Junhong looks up. “Hyung,” he starts. “You’re making me the bad person here.”
 
Jongup only smiles and chuckles. “Junhongie, are you trying to confess to me?”
 
Junhong felt his face going hot. His hands got slightly weaker, but they didn’t move from the wall. His height made him look down slightly on Jongup, but the boy was bright and kept smiling. “H-hyung, I—“
 
“Were you about to kiss me?” Jongup teased, inching his face closer towards Junhong’s. Only he didn’t expect the younger to catch his lips with his own, pushing down a little. Jongup’s eyes flickered a bit before moving away. They looked into each others’ eyes. Junhong felt nothing but little electric currents going on in his head – did he really do it? He kissed Jongup hyung? What did hyung think of it? Am I weird? What’s going to happen now? On the other hand, Jongup can’t think at all. He only looked at the younger with surprised eyes, his mouth slightly hanging. His eyes flicked towards the door. No one was there to witness anything.
 
Jongup lost strength at his knees and slid slowly down from Junhong’s trap made of his long arms. Jongup couldn’t look at the younger – he only looked at the floor when he crawled away from Junhong and laid down on his back, looking at the lights above him. “What was that?” he finally said.
 
Junhong turned around so that his back leaned on the wall. “I like you, hyung.”
 
“That took up some courage,” Jongup said with a friendly smile. He didn’t think of the younger like that. He was surprised, definitely, and the feeling of someone’s lips on yours is definitely something else, but when he realizes it’s Junhong… he knows that’s not it.
 
“…is that all? What now?” Junhong asked, curious of what his hyung thought of it.
 
Jongup stood up and walked towards Junhong, his eyebrows determined, his smile proud. He put his hands on Junhong’s shoulders. “Now, you find a girlfriend to do that to.”
 
Junhong didn’t say a word, nor did he move an inch while Jongup packed up and left him in the practice room with a small wave. Junhong didn’t understand, was he rejected? Jongup didn’t like his kiss? It was all very confusing, but one thing for sure, he hoped that girls weren’t as complicated as boys.
 
Man, is he in for a fun ride.