Baby at the Mall part 2

Baby Seobbie

“Come on, oppa. He is just a baby. Try holding him,” Noona passes me to him and he holds me awkwardly.

This is bad. I’m a little bit afraid but I know noona will protect me if this guy does bad thing to me. Omma and Appa also will protect me. So, I obediently let myself be carried by him.

It feels weird but it is not bad. Noona fixes my position in this guy hold and I feel more comfortable.

“There, he doesn’t cry anymore,” Noona says softly.

That guy looks at me and I look back at him with puppy eyes. It is always working with Appa and Omma. They will say I am cute and adorable. I wonder if this harsh guy will like it.

“Well, he is kinda cute,” My eyes turn rounder as I smile, revealing my double front tooth. He just calls me cute. Maybe he is not a bad guy. I giggle.

“He has so much fun with you more than me,” Noona says, pouting.

“Baby dear, come on. You can’t blame me for being a handsome guy. Even the baby approves it,” Junhyung hyung speaks proudly. Yeah, I call him hyung because he calls me cute. I giggle. This hyung is funny. I never find he is handsome yet he claims he is handsome himself.

“Aigoo, you are laughing again. You are so cute. When you grow up, I will teach you how tackle the girls, okay?” the hyung says to me with his cunning smirk. I just giggle, since he says I’m cute again.

“Oppa, you can’t say that to the baby,” Noona strictly speaks. “Plus, we must find his parents soon,”

“Can’t we just take care of him for a while?” Junnie hyung begs. Yup, since Junhyung hyung is so weird, I change his name. It is not like he knows that I change it. He never understands what I am saying.

Noona holds herself, looking at Junnie hyung seriously. “You are questioning like a police when I first brought him. Now, you are asking to take care of him?”

“When his parents notice that he is missing, they will announce it, right? So, we will just stay in this mall and when there is announcement about a lost baby, we can send him to the parents right away. Plus, do you think you can easily find them in this large mall?” Junnie hyung is a smart guy. I clap my hands, excited to hear his speech.

“See, even the baby accept my suggestion,” Junnie hyung proudly says.

Noona sighed. “Okay,”

 Then, we all go for a walk around the mall. Hara noona loves shopping. She buys a lot of things, clothes, shoes, make up and more. While Junnie hyung is just following her obediently while carrying me and teasing me. Sometimes, he will blow in my ear when I’m not looking and I will reply with blowing his ear but somehow my blow sounds weird. Truthfully, I do not know how to blow softly as what Junnie hyung does to me. He will laugh and says I am naughty yet cute.

“I wish we have a son just like him,” Junnie hyung says to Hara noona after she walks out of a fashion boutique.

“I thought you do not like babies,” Hara noona asks, sounds like she does not believe what she just heard.

“I did but now I do like them,” Junnie hyung answers while I am looking around the mall. There are so many people yet I do not find Omma and Appa. I turn to Hara noona who is making a weird face.

“This baby is quite special. Maybe, it’s just him that I like. We definitely will have a baby just like him, right?” Junnie hyung looks at Hara noona with that begging face of him. He is a little bit cute if he does that.

“Do you really want a baby, oppa?” Hara noona asks as if Junnie hyung is lying.

Junnie hyung just nods while he looks at me and pecks my chubby cheek. I giggle joyfully. He reminds me of Appa a little bit. Appa does that sometimes.

Hara noona just smiles when she sees the drama between us. “But baby is not that easy to handle,” Hara noona warns Junnie Hyung.

I look at Hara noona questionably. I don’t think I’m hard to be handled.

“What’s so hard about handling a baby? I’m holding him for more than 2 hours now and nothing wrong happens,” Junnie hyung questioned confusedly. I look at Junnie hyung serious expression. It’s a little bit scary.

Hara noona doesn’t reply and Junnie hyung doesn’t bother the silent as he keeps playing with me.

Oppss! I poop. I just poop. I look at Junnie hyung worriedly. Will he be mad if he knows I just poop? I start to feel uncomfortable.

“The baby doesn’t smile as usual. Is something wrong?” Junnie hyung starts to notice I am not comfortable.

He stops his steps and Hara noona who is at the front of us quickly stops too as she turns her body to us.

Will Junnie hyung do bad thing to me? Usually, I will cry softly to tell Omma and Appa that I am not comfortable but I am too scared to cry. I’m scared that Junnie hyung will mad at me.

However, my tears slowly form. I can’t control my tears. I think I’m too scared and uncomfortable at the same time.

“Tsk… Tsk.” I sob softly.

“He is crying,” Junnie hyung sounds panic as he shows me to Hara noona.

“What have you done to him, oppa?” Hara noona asks as she places all her paper bags on the floor and takes me from Junnie hyung.

Hara noona just smiles as she carries me. “I think he is uncomfortable,”

“Heh… heeh..” I whine, telling them that I’m uncomfortable.

“Why? Did I hold him wrongly?” Junnie hyung asks. He sounds worried.

“No, he poops. You need to change his diaper,” Hara noona told Junnie hyung calmly with an evil smile. Does Hara noona mad at me too? I don’t like that expression of her.

“Change his diaper,” Junnie hyung releases his breath. “Wait, me?”

“I thought you like handling baby.” Hara noona speaks with her innocent expression.

Junnie hyung sighs before he takes a glance to me and smile. “Okay,”

“Anything to make him smiling and laughing again,” he says to Hara noona who looks so surprised.

“I’ll buy the diaper. You wait here with him,” Junnie hyung instructs as he runs away from us.

“Heh.. heh…” I continue my mumbling that mixes with my sobs.

“What have you done to him?”Hara noona asks softly as she looks into my teary eyes. “He rarely likes a person this much. I wonder how you do that,”

I just look at Hara noona confusedly. My sobs become slower and softer. I don’t do anything.

Noona smiles kindly as she kisses my cheek. “I guess you are just special,”

I can’t stop crying while waiting. Hara noona tries to comfort me by placing my face on her shoulder and rocks her body slowly. It does help a little. At least, I don’t feel scare anymore.

“Why do you take such a long time?” Hara noona questions. I turn my face around to see who she is talking too.

“I buy other things too,” Junnie hyung gasps between his heavy breaths. Does Junnie hyung runs because of me?

Hara noona passes me to Junnie hyung who is just smiling when he looks at me. I want to smile back but I just sob.

“Milk powder? Bottle? Bottle warmer?” Hara noona sorts out the things in the paper bag as she questions each thing.

“Just pass me the diaper and wet tissue,” Junnie hyung instructs.

Hara noona places those things in a different paper bag and gives it to Junnie hyung as he quickly walks away after taking the paper bag.

We go to the changing diaper room which is empty. He takes out his phone as his eyes are focusing on his phone. It takes several minutes before he turns to me and smiles.

He pulls my pants and unclips my diaper. I stop crying as I feel much better.

“I’ll change it so you will feel comfortable again, okay?”Junnie hyung says gently as he takes the wet tissue.

I look at Junnie hyung confusedly. Usually, Omma will do this for me. Sometimes, the nursery noona will do this for me. This is the first time that a man does this to me. Junnie hyung is not mad, right? He doesn’t shout like nursery noona sometimes does.

“There, you are as clean as before,” he says as he lifts me up.

Thanks Junnie hyung. “Buh.. bububuh..” I voiced out with my baby language.

“You’re welcome,” Junnie hyung says, smiling as he takes me out of the changing diaper room. Junnie hyung understands me? I am awe for a moment. No one ever understands me except for Omma. I’m glad he understands me.  

“Oppa, is everything okay?” Hara noona asks worriedly when she saw us.

“Yeah, but I’m afraid he will be hungry after this. Before he cry, we better feed him,” Junnie hyung replied, starts walking away after he takes the previous paper bag he brings before.

“How do you know so much about baby?” Hara noona asks, as she follows Junnie hyung.

“Internet. I search it when I’m in the shop as the shop keeper searching for the things,” Junnie hyung answers simply.

Hara noona frowns and sighs.

“Are you hungry, baby?” Junnie hyung asks me kindly. I am a little bit hungry. Omma often feed me once a while. Suddenly, my tummy hurt. It rarely happens. I start to cry.

I’m hungry. “Neh.. Neehh..” I cry or maybe wailing. Yeah, I am finally brave enough to wail as Junnie hyung and Hara noona are not bad people.

“Shhh… We’ll feed you,okay? Just wait for a while,” Junnie hyung tells me while we are walking into a restaurant as his hand is tapping my back softly.

Junnie hyung sits at one of the empty table and Hara noona sits beside him. Then, a waiter comes.

“Can you sterilize this with boiling water for few seconds?” Junnie hyung asks the waiter. His hand never stops rubbing my back gently. It soothes me and makes me forget the pain in my tummy for a while.

The waiter nods and takes the bottle.

“And bring us two glasses of warm plain water,” Junnie hyung continues his order and the waiter walks away from us.

“It is surprising, oppa,” Hara noona suddenly voices out.

“What is so surprising?” Junnie hyung asks, sounds like he is a little bit annoy with Hara noona sentence.

“That you have this side of you,” Hara noone pauses. “But, I’m glad,” she smiles.

“You should thank this baby for revealing this side of me. Even I do not know that I actually like him this much,” Junnie hyung speaks as if I have done something wrong. Do I?

The waiter comes back with the bottle before and two glasses of warm plain water.

“Can you make the milk?” Junnie hyung asks Hara noona while I am sobbing in his shoulder.

“Sure,” Hara noona answers and takes the bottle with both glasses.

“Do you want anything else?” the waiter asks politely.

“I will call you later for our next order. Thanks,” Junnie hyung answers. He pats my back again as I start to wail again. The pain is getting worse.

Hara noona looks at the instruction at the milk powder container while making the milk. She finally places some of the milk on her hand. Omma does that too. I’m not sure why. Then, she passes the bottle to Junnie hyung.

Hyung changes my position and let my head lay on his left arm while my lower body lay on his lap. Then, he shoves in the milk into my mouth. I swallow every bit of it. It tastes a little bit different but still acceptable.

“Doesn’t he eat solid food yet?” Hara noona asks as she looks at me, interestingly.

“He should be by looking at his size,” Junnie hyung replies, frowns. Maybe he is trying to remember.

“Why don’t we just buy some food?” Hara noona asks again, she must be curious.

“Because milk is the most important food for baby,” Junnie hyung replies.

“Owh,” Then, Hara noona just keeps silent.

I finally finish the milk. But, I’m not full yet. I’m still hungry. So, I keep crying. They will understand me, right? Since Junnie hyung understands me before.

“I think we need to order some solid food,” Hara noona suggests which I will agree.

Junnie hyung calls the waiter and order a porridge since there is no baby food in the restaurant.

“That doesn’t sound solid food for me,” Hara noona voices out.

“He can’t eat solid food yet. Semi-solid is okay for him,” Junnie hyung answers her as he places me at his shoulder and pats my back.

“Berp..” I burp. It makes me feel much better. The pain lessens but I do think I need to eat more.

Hara noona chuckles. “He just burps. Aigoo, so cute,”

Junnie hyung doesn’t reply her but he keeps patting my back.  Hara noona pinches my cheek and I turn to her with my confused eyes.

“Excuse me,” the waiter places a bowl of porridge on the table. “Anything else?”

“Can I have another porridge?” Hara noona asks.

The waiter just nods and walks away.

Junnie hyung changes my position and let me sit properly on my lap.

“Can I feed him?” Hara noona excitedly asks and Junnie hyung just nods.

Hara noona takes the spoon, scoops the porridge, blows it softly and feeds me. I open my mouth and munch it slowly. It is a little bit warm but it doesn’t hurt my mouth.

“He eats it,” Hara noona excitedly says while I look at her confusedly. What makes her looks so happy? I wonder.

“Here is your order, miss,” The waiter arrives and places another bowl on the table. “Anything else?”

Both Junnie hyung and Hara noona shake their head. Hara noona continues feeding me.

“Your porridge will be cold,” Junnie hyung warns.

“It’s okay. I want to feed him first,” Hara noona replies as she spoons me.

I manage to eat half of the bowl until I blurt out anything that Hara noona feeds me. Junnie hyung quickly takes the tissue provided on the table and wipes my mouth. Some of the porridge spoils my clothes. I hope Omma will not be mad at me because of this.

“He has had enough,” Junnie hyung says and places me on his shoulder again, patting my back.

“Berppp” I burp again, longer this time. I feel so full.

Hara noona is laughing again. “He is so cute,” she says, pinching my cheek again.

Junnie hyung let me sit on his lap again.

“You better finish your porridge, girl,” Junnie hyung tells her as he finishes my porridge.

Hara noona pouts. “Since we have this baby, you keep treating me coldly,”

I giggle watching noona funny face expression.

Junnie hyung sighs. “Baby dear, you better finish your food before it gets cold,” his tone changes so much.

Hara noona pouts some more and continues eating her porridge. I smiles and Junnie hyung ruffles my hair softly. After a while, we are out of the restaurant.

“We need new clothes for him,” Hara noona speaks out. “And I know where to find nice baby clothes,”

Junnie hyung just nods and follows Hara noona steps. We finally arrive at a baby fashion shop.

I’m yawning as I place my head on Junnie hyung shoulder as I look at exciting Hara noona with my sleepy eyes.

“Oppa, I think he want to sleep,” Hara noona complains.

“Just let him be,” Junnie hyung says and rubs my back softly which makes me fall into the deep sleep.

I wake up when Hara noona change my clothes which I just let her does that. After that she passes me to Junnie hyung which I continue my sleep on his shoulder. I don’t know how long do I sleep.

“Thanks so much, Hara,” I hear a familiar voice.

“No need to thank me, Gina. You know, because of your baby, Oppa finally agree on having a baby,” I think I know that voice too.

“Glad to hear that,” I finally open my eyes and see Omma is talking. I am laying in a baby blue stroller which smells like plastic.

“Anyway, I’ll return all these,” Omma says with a smile.

“No need for that, Gina. We buy all these for him anyway. It’ll be a long time before we have our own baby so just let him use all these,” Hara noona speaks cheerfully.

I turn around and see Appa with Junnie hyung.

“Doojoon, can we visit him once a while?” Junnie hyung asks Appa.

“Sure, you are welcome anytime,” Appa replies, patting his shoulder.

“Thanks,” Junnie hyung replies.

I smile. Finally I meet Omma and Appa. I close my eyes again since I am so sleepy. I hope I will meet Hara noona and Junnie hyung again.

 

 


Chapter 1 and 2 are actually a chapter but I break it into two. Hope you don't mind. :) I thought this chapter will be long but when I post it here, it doesn't seem long at all. haha~