Daehyun Birthday Bash!

Daehyun Birthday Bash!

 

Author’s POV:

 

She woke up with a faint sound of her alarm clock, she stand up and went to her bathroom like a zombie. After doing her usual routine, she went downstairs, but today is little bit odd; the house is eerily quiet.

 

She kept calling her mum and dad, but there is no one answering. So she went to the kitchen- possibility that she will see them there, but as she enters at the kitchen, no one is around. On the corner of her eyes she saw a white piece of paper on the top of the table, she pick it up and read:

 

Dear Darling,

 

Happy Birthday to you, we are very sorry that we can’t be there on your birthday. We have an important business to do somewhere

 

“That’s odd” she thought “my mum is a housewife while my dad is just an owner of a small shop, what are they talking about business?”

 

Your mum and I went to other country and going stay for about 2 days, we are going home on 23rd of the July.

 

She ran immediately to the calendar that is in their door

 

2012

TUESDAY

WEDNESDAY

THURSDAY

FRIDAY

SATURDAY

SUNDAY

MONDAY

17

18

19

20

21

22

23

 

 

“Huh? They are coming back tomorrow” *sigh* then she continue to read the letter.

 

We are deeply sorry honey that we can’t celebrate your birthday, but always remember we love you =)

 

From,

Umma and Appa

 

P.S: go pack your luggage and bring clothes for one day, after you pack find a paper that was place on the refrigerator. Enjoy our gift for you =)

 

She did what her parents told her: she pack one summer dress, one casual clothes, one party dress and one house clothes, extra under wears, sanitary need, and her make ups. She immediately ran to the refrigerator and find the paper, she find it and on her surprise it is not an ordinary two pieces of paper, its an exclusive plane ticket from Seoul National Airport and the other one is a VIP seat and back stage pass at B.A.P concert.

 

She froze in what she seeing; she will go to BAP concert! She squealed.

 

“kyaaa!!! I am going to Korea and going to see Daehyun-nim! Waa… I feel the heaven now >////< , wait? What time should I go?” she look at the plane ticket and her eyes pop out of it socket: Sunday 22nd of July 2012, 11:00 am.

She look at her wrist watch: oohh..its just 10:00 o’clock.. what the Fart!! 10 o’clock!!

She immediately grab her shoulder bag and put her wallet, extra cash, house keys, cellphone and hailed a cab going to the nearest airport.

 

She arrived 10:45 in the XXX airport, she let out a big sigh of relief. “ 15 minutes before the departure of the plane, must as well take my short breakfast in coffee shop” she look around and saw mini Starbuck shop so she went there and order new recipe of blueberry muffin, double choco chip cookies and one small latte, she sat on the lobby and ate her late breakfast there.

 

After a good 10 minutes of breakfast while sipping her latte the announcer announce that the plane goes to South Korea is ready: “Attention. To all passengers going to South Korea is open now in counter 17, I repeat. All passengers going to South Korea is open now in counter 17, Thank You”.

 

“Oh that’s my call =)…” she happily walk inside the counter.

 Inside the plane: “number 16, number 16... Oh, number 16, there you are! Oh! The window seat is available I should take that seat then” she put her luggage on the top counter and hurriedly ran to the window seat and she place her shoulder bag on her lap. She look at her wrist watch “hmm,, 2 minutes before the departure. I should take a nap and wake up if the food are going to serve” some people are already filling up the available seats, she sigh and look at outside the window “I never thought my dream will come true, I thought I’m just going to see them in my laptop, but now I am going to meet them face to face! I am excited because I can talk to them in real (since I’m practicing some Korean words) but nervous because this is my first time to go in the plane alone and first time going to Korea."

 

"Korea here we go!!" she shouted on her mind.

outside the airport: "Waah!! Seoul is really pretty. wait where is my camera?" then she look at her bag "oh, here it is! Say cheese Seoul." *click* "waah, what a nice smile Seoul" then she giggled.

"now let's go to our prince! kaja, kaja" and call a taxi.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BANGYONGGUK,KIMHIMCHAN,YOOYOUNGJAE chant the BABYz in the studio.

" Wow! so this is the studio . . . AMAZING! JUNGDAEHYUN,MOONJONGUP,CHOIJUNHONG,WOOOHOO" she chanted also with the audience

"Urireul neukkil junbi dwaesseum, Put ya hands up! ([Daehyun] Yeah~) Deo keuge sori jilleobwa Get ya hands up!~" and everybody in the studio clap there hands.

"Uri we are B. A.P, yes sir!~" then the leader Yongguk-ssi step up  "Annyeong BABYz thank you for coming to the studio,thank you for supporting us. from the behalf of B.A.P crew: SARANGHAE" and then they bow again and left with a waves. then before the show ended the MC came out " Ms. (your name) please go to the backstage"

"woah,this is it.The moment of truth!  Be cool ok? stay calm.. "LET'S GO" she cheered in her,then she walk backstage .