The dorm

Closest kpop group

Yoona's POV

"Omma! I am now going off to assemble with my group mates . I will be busy if I have time, I will call you , and I will visit you often. " I told my mother sadly as I stood infront of my mother holding my luggage.

Today will be the day I visit my dorm and stay there most of the time.

"Remember to eat , don't skip meals." My mother replied.

"Don't forget I am a shikshin. I will eat ." I joked.

My mother smiled.

"Bye , Omma!" I kissed her cheek , I went into the van assigned to bring me to the destination.

I sat in the car, I felt sad leaving my mother while excited to visit my dorm with my group mates.

Infront of SM Entertainment,

"Thank You ! " I thanked the driver and walked in while pulling my luggage.

I looked at my watch and noticed I will be late if I don't hurry.

I ran while pulling my luggage to the meeting room in SM Entertainment.

"Sorry ! I am late!" I apologised and bowed.

"Don't worry , Mr Lee Soo Man have not come." Taeyeon unnie said while pulled a chair .

I sat beside her and pant.

I noticed all my group mates was seated down and was looking around.

"When are we going to go to visit our dorm?" I asked Taeyeon unnie who was seated beside me.

"I don't know. Maybe After the meeting." She replied.

After 5 minutes, Mr Lee Soo Man and a few guys walked in.

We stood up and greeted him.

we sat down and he said,

" Hello everyone, you will be visiting your dorm today and your manager oppas will be bringing you there, let me assign you to your manager oppas. This will be in charged of Yoona, Sooyoung and Seohyun. This is in charged of Yuri, Tiffany and Hyoyeon. While this will be in charged of Taeyeon, Sunny and Jessica. Approach your manager if you need help and there will be 3 different cars bringing you to your dorm seat in the same car with your manager oppas. Understand?"

"Ne! " We replied.

We got into the cars and drove off to our dorm location.

We went up and was amazed by it.

It was spacious.

There was 2 sofas enough big for all 9 of us and there were 4 rooms and a large kitchen.

The rooms were assigned by Taeyeon unnie, like this:

Sunny and Hyoyeon,

 Jessica and Tiffany,

Yuri and Seohyun, 

Sooyoung, Taeyeon and I .

After we carried our own things into our own rooms, my manager oppa called out to all of us.

"You all will be performing your debut stage on music bank tomorrow. Get ready."

I was excited but also nervous.

"Who will be there tomorrow?" Tiffany unnie asked.

"Super Junior , DBSK, Shinhwa, TRAX and Big Bang." He replied and walked away.

After that, we went back to our own rooms and rest.

The next day,

We went to the music bank location , we looked around and it seemed big.

Our managers said that we can explore our own but be at the waiting room which we know at the exact time to prepare.

I went by myself and was amazed by it the stage was large.

"Oh Yoona-sshi annyeong!" I heard a voice and looked back and saw..............

Author's note,

finally chapter 1 done.

Hope you enjoyed , my writing skills aren't good but still hope you enjoyed it.