two.

Misunderstood

 

 

“Where is she?” Chorong asked Bomi. “She said she’s going to the recording studio. Unnie said that she will be back before 11.” Naeun nonchalantly said as she opened the fridge to get some water.

“But it’s already 11: 19.” Hayoung looked at the watch. “By the way, where’s Namjoo unnie?” Apink’s maknae looked at Naeun with eyes asking for answers.

“I didn’t see her after Manager unnie left.” Bomi said and started worrying. Chorong grabbed her phone and was about to call their manager when Namjoo busted the door.

“Chorong unnie! E-Eunji unnie’s… dead.” With that, Chorong’s phone fell on the floor. The remaining girls made a run for it, expecting to see Eunji’s corpse somewhere.

“Where’s did you found her?!” Bomi shook Namjoo who was crying. “I-I saw her on the staircase.”

Bomi and Naeun ran and saw Eunji’s body… covered in her own blood. Her eyes were bloodshot and her lips were slightly parted. Bomi stared at her eyes and suddenly cried. It was as if, Eunji was asking for help.

Namjoo fell on her bottom then hugged her knees like a little child whose afraid of something that was after her. Chorong went to the latter and held her shoulders. “D-Do you know who did that to her?” The leader’s eyes we’re wide, full of mixed emotions. She was hurt, worried and angry all at the same time that she felt like her chest was going to burst.

“I don’t know! I don’t know!” Namjoo whined with her eyes closed and her hands cupping her ears. Chorong noticed Namjoo’s shirt that has blood stains and her arms has blood on it too. “Whose blood is that?” She suspiciously asked her. The short haired girl opened her eyes and looked at Chorong.

“You’re suspecting me as Eunji’s killer?!” She shouted at Chorong and stood up, Chorong stood up as well. “I was just asking, Namjoo!” She shouted back at her. “U-Unnie, stop fighting. We need to call manager unnie...” Hayoung, who was crying, softly said as she lightly shook Chorong’s arm.

________________________

 

“I didn’t expect the killer would go this far. I mean, I’m just concluding that maybe… Yookyung’s killer and Eunji’s killer is only one.” Eunkwang, BTOB’s leader, said to Chorong. Chorong blankly stared at the ground with her head tilted at the left side. She looks more depressed than ever.

“Oppa, thanks for giving your condolence. I’m sure you’re very tired so please, just go home.” Chorong tired to smile at Eunkwang. She gave him a hug and Eunkwang patted her back. “Go get Sungjae then leave.” Eunkwang nodded.

 

“Namjoo…” Sungjae held Namjoo’s hand. He looked at her with full of concern. Namjoo didn’t move an inch instead, she just continued on staring at the wall in front of her. “Sungjae, you believe me that I didn’t kill Yookyung and Eunji unnie, right?” She looked at him with pleading eyes. He nodded then kissed her forehead. “I believe you. I know you wouldn’t do such thing.” Namjoo shifted away from him and took her hands off from his hold.

“Sungjae-ah, we need to go back. Manager hyung might be finding us.” Eunkwang said. Sungjae nodded and went down from Bomi’s bed then bid Namjoo goodbye. “Bye Namjoo. See you soon.” Namjoo didn’t acknowledge it. She just stared at the wall again.

Eunkwang rubbed their maknae’s back. “Kaja.”

________________________

 

Namjoo looked at their picture. She wiped Yookyung and Eunji’s faces like there was a stain on it. “I’m innocent, right?” She asked the picture. After a few seconds, her frown turned into a smile, a very creepy smile. “You’re next.” She randomly pointed at someone’s picture then laughed like a mad patient.

________________________

 

After all what happened to Apink, they still can’t just sit and do nothing. They have a comeback coming and the insufficiency of members is A Cube’s problem. All the girls need to do it practice their comeback single.

All of them woke up early after talking to the investigators and the CEO. The CEO said that their projects will be canceled for they will be taking a hiatus or a break from all that was happening. As of now, since they are on the process of preparing for their supposed to be comeback, the media doesn’t have clue about what’s happening to the members of Apink.

Of course, Chorong was the first to get up followed by Naeun. After a few minutes, all of them are now awake. Bomi was the first to finish her breakfast. “I’ll go first.” She said then left her plate on the sink. “Arasso. Be careful, okay?” Chorong said and the latter just nodded.

Bomi left and Namjoo stood up from her seat, ready to leave as well. “Unnie, you’re not going to finish your breakfast?” Hayoung pointed at Namjoo’s plate. Namjoo shook her head with a smile. “I’m going to finish it. I’m will just buy something from the mart. Wait for me, arasso?” Hayoung nodded. “Buy some chicken , I think we ran out of those.” Naeun said while chewing. Apink’s lead vocal just nodded then left. Chorong eyed her suspiciously.

 

5:03 am

 

Namjoo heard music from the outside of the dancing studio, her thin line formed into a smirk. She opened the door of the studio and saw Bomi dancing to ‘Hush’.

“Waaa~ Apink’s main dancer is doing great!” Namjoo applauded and cheered. Bomi smiled from the mirror and continued on dancing. The short haired girl when to the laptop and stopped the music.

“What gives, Namjoo?!” She said through her gritted teeth. Bomi’s eyebrows furrowed. “I should have been the main dancer.” The latter smiled faded. Her face showed no emotions which slightly creeped Bomi out. “Y-Yah… What are you saying?” She softly asked.

“If it weren’t for your skills in martial arts, I would have been the main dancer. I would have been the one that everybody loves!” The latter shouted at her unnie. Namjoo closed the laptop and held on it like a box of pizza. “Die…” She said, still with her expressionless face.

Namjoo raised the laptop and hit Bomi’s head with it. Bomi fell on the floor with her bleeding forehead. “YAH!” Bomi shouted at her with her hands on her forehead. It hurted so much. Bomi kicked Namjoo’s leg that made Namjoo fall on the floor too.

But Namjoo’s out of her mind now, all she wanted to do this time is to just kill Bomi. That’s it.

With her bruised leg, she crawled to Bomi then took the laptop. Namjoo positioned her unnie in between her legs and began hitting Bomi’s face with the laptop.

“Die! Die! Die!” She said in between the hits. Bomi’s face was literally crushed. It didn’t show a pretty sight yet a disturbing and disgusting one. Bomi’s blood was all over the floor. Still unsatisfied, Namjoo grabbed Bomi’s hair and began hitting her head to the floor forcefully.

 

5: 38 am – Yoon Bomi - Dead

 

Bomi’s blood splashes was all over Namjoo’s shirt and limbs but she didn’t care.

After dealing with Bomi’s corpse, which she just left on the studio together with the broken and bloody laptop, she washed her hands inside the comfort room and did some reflection on what she did.

“Everyone will understand why I did this. I know many people wants me to do this too. Umma would be very proud of me.” She said while staring at her pokerface on the mirror inside the comfort room. 

 

I would have updated with two members dead but I don't want to keep y'all waiting c: Here it is ^^