Duty or...

Matchmaking sensation

In Amber's head

I drove my motorcycle with Suzy embracing my waist. I shoud've been melting to the core but I was able to keep my lucidity. It was unexpected. The wind was extremely torturing, the cold went making its way under my skin. Even my leather jacket wasn't enough to conserve my body's warmth from evading along with the winter breeze. Though this cold weather occured, no snow was seen.

"Am, I'm dying. It's too cold outside."

"We're almost there." I parked my CVR in the side of the street.

"Is this?"

"A mexicain restaurant. Come." I gave her back a slight push. She responded by linking her arm with mine as we warmed ourselves.

I checked my phone plenty of times as we entered the eating place.

"Am, what are going to order?" asked Suzy

I remembered the trippin' girl. Did she find someone else to start a rumor with?

"AM?"

"Yeah what?"

"You didn't listen." Suzy pouted.

"Sorry. Sorry. I think I'm just going to eat some Tortilla with spicy sauce."

"I'll order the same then." added Suzy.

The waiter went to the kitchen after we finished ordering the food.

"Am, so the rumor's not true?"

"What rumor?"

"About you dating the jung girl." said Suzy.

"Oh." I objected.

"Didn't you say that you despised those kind of arrogant rich girl?"

I got tired listening to Suzy's comments. I didn't realise that all this time Suzy loves gossiping. Which made me stepping back a little bit about the idea of dating her.

I wonder where is that trippin' girl. I checked my phone again. Then I decided to text her.

 

Trippin' girl, how's the new plan? Did you find someone yet? AL.

She sent me the answer.

Idiot, I'm waaaasted. There's 2 guys who want to play with me. The Colombo bar rooocks. Hv fun dating, casanova. 

What? Did I just misread the message?

"Am, it's Krystal right." stated Suzy.

"Umm...." I had a hard time admitting it.

"Go. I know you're worrying about her." Suzy was talking with an understanding pair of eyes. "You do care about that freshman."

"I'm so sorry Suzy. Next time maybe..."

"It's gonna be our last." cut Suzy. "I cannot be more than your bestfriend after all."

I didn't protest. She was right. I couldn't start dating her.