It's a secret.

The only one.

 

It’s been about 4 1/2 years since you, Taemin and L.Joe been best friends. You’ve known them since you were little and were living in Korea, until you moved to California, and then they happen to move to Cali a few years later.

You felt the need to show them appreciation so you decided you’d do something nice for them. The next day you planned a whole event for them. You’d take them out to eat somewhere fancy tomorrow, was the plan you suggested. After a long day of schoolwork you tried to look for both of them when it was time to go home, but since you only saw Taemin you called him over.

“Taemin-ah!” You screamed.

Taemin swirled around quickly when he heard you call him and he ran over to you looking confused since you screamed his name really loud. 

“Yah! You! Why did you scream my name like that?” He asks playfully hitting you on the head and picking you up swinging you, causing your legs to fly in the air. You smiled widely at him and hit him back playfully. He put you back down onto the ground and put his arm around you.

“So what’s up short legs?” Taemin asks you and pokes your arm.

“Ah nothing much just wanted to tell you that I’m planning a little surprise for you and L.Joe” You said smiling at him.

 

“A surprise?” he asked.

“Yeah, but it’s a secret” you said.

“Ah, okay.” He says.

“Anyways where’s L.joe?” you asked Taemin while looking around for him.

“I thin-“

“L.JOE!!!!” you scream as soon as you see him.

You run to L.Joe like you were running the Olympics and you jumped on him.

He ended up catching you just in time because if he didn’t you both would have fell flat on the ground.

“Well hello there, Channie.” L.Joe says while carrying you back towards Taemin.

You jump off of him and smile widely at both of them.

They both look at each other confused.

After that~ You, Taemin and L.joe decide to take a walk down the beach and you tell them all about how it’s like your 4 1/2 year anniversary with both of them as best friends and how you’re going to do something special for them on that day which happens to be tomorrow.

“So, you’ve decided to do something nice for both of us?” L.Joe asks.

“Yes, I have” you said.

“Ah, you don’t hav-“

“Uh, yeah I do, you guys mean so much to me,” you said to them while cutting off L.joes’ sentence.

“Fine since you’re not going to let us get out of this, can you at least tell us where you’re going to take us.” Taemin asks this time.

“It’s a secret” you said.

“Ash, just tell us, Chansook” Taemin pleaded.

 

“Never!” you screamed as you ran away from them laughing.

“Chansook-ah, Channie!” Taemin and L.Joe yell while running after you.

You all stop running, because you were all out of breath.

You start to make a silly face at them and you all start running again and you scream out of happiness when they finally catch up to you and start tickling you and picking you up.

While you were all playing around, you suddenly thought and said to yourself:

 

They are truly my best friends ever; I hope I never have to lose them; I want us to stay this way forever… I love these guys.

 

☂  notes from the author 

So basically you're probably wondering why you or a.k.a Chansook is saying Taemin's name as Taemin-ah or you know like how they say it in Korea. Well actually interesting fact about Chansook. Chansook, Taemin, and L.Joe are all from Korea so Chansook actually has a problem because since she lived in Korea almost all her life the Korean language and pronounciation kind of stuck on to her so instead of saying his name like Taemin she just calls him Taemin-ah. But she knows English very well. Yeah it kind of makes no sense but I just wanted it to be interesting.. I'll probably edit it out XDD LOL. *sigh* well I hope you all like it!! :D