Take a Risk! 2RI Oneshot.

Take A Risk! [YurixSeungri, Soshibang Oneshot]

SoshiBang - 2Ri (Seungri x Yuri)


She's liked him ever since they were on that show together. She's liked him ever since they've been in college together. She's liked him since he came up to her and said hello. She's liked him since they were partners together in class. She likes his personality. She likes his smile. She likes how funny he can be without even trying. Even though she likes him, she's afraid if she tells her feelings, she'll get rejected and it could ruin their friendship.

~

He's a coward. He's never been good with girls. He likes her so much and he just can't confess his feelings. He doesn't want to face rejection or ruin their friendship. And he doesn't want his fans to hurt her.

~

-Seungri's pov-

Should I confess to her...? Aish, this would be easier if she wasn't so.... pretty.... and funny...

"Oi, maknae. What'cha thinking about?" Taeyang hyung flicked my forehead. I rubbed that spot.

"Aish, hyung! If only fans knew the real side of you!" He feigned a look of shock.

"Bwoh! But this IS the real me. Ahaha~ Okay, lemme guess. A family member?" I shook my head.

"A person, though, right?" I nodded my head.

"Yooo! Daesung is here~" I rolled my eyes.

"Ooooh~ Boy troubles, then?" Taeyang asked me. What the hell! I'm not gay!

"Huh? Maknae has boy troubles? Who's the lucky guy?" Daesung joined in.

"Maybe GD hyung? Or Top hyung? Or maybe someone from another group?" Taeyang offered.

"It's not a guy! It's a girl!" I covered my mouth.

Daesung and Taeyang hyung looked at each other and grinned.

"Uhh... did I say girl? I meant.... world..." Taeyang hyung came from behind me and tickled me, while Daesung tickled my armpits.

"Ahahah! HHA! HAHAHA! Okay okay, I give! It's Yuri!" They stopped and gave me a smirk.

"Ahhh! Maknae likes Yuri of SNSD, huh? Oooh! Can you get me Sooyoung's number?" Daesung asked me.

"Jessica's number for me, please." Taeyang asked me. Aish fine.

-Yuri's pov-

Why does he keep appearing in my head!? Aish, I'm going crazy! I know, I'll ask someone about it. None of my members are here.... Why am I the only one without a schedule? I grabbed a coat and walked out to the cafe.

I bumped into someone and they dropped their coffee on the ground. I apologized. "Omo! I'm so sorry."

"Ani.... it's okay." I looked up at a familiar face. "Oh! Sunbae... I'm sorry for bumping into you!" He bowed profusely.

"Ahhh, it's okay. Junhyung-shi? Right?" He nodded.

"I'm a big fan, Yuri-shi." He seemed to be blushing.

"Let me buy you another coffee, Junhyung?" He seemed to be unsure.

"Yeah, sure." We went inside, I bought him another cup, and we sat at a booth.

"You look sad, something wrong, Yuri?" He was playing with his phone.

"Boy troubles. I like someone, but I don't know if he likes me." I shrugged. He seemed interested. I never took the Joker of Beast to be a major gossip.

"Who's the guy?" Should I tell? It's not like he'd tell anybody.

"It's Seungri of Big Bang..." He didn't look surprised.

"You two go to the same college.... I would assume you would've fallen for him sooner or later." I whacked him on the arm.

"Aish! That hurts! So you gonna confess?" I shook my head. "What if he says no?" He paused for a second.

"You won't know until you try. Take a risk, Kwon Yuri. It might be good for you." He left with a smile and a piece of paper on the table.

Kwon Yuri

Here's my number, call or text me your problems again.

xxx-xxx-xxxx

Aish, that Joker.

I laughed to myself and walked outside in the cold. Soo cold. Once again, I bumped into someone. Who's the !

"Oh... Seungri. What are you doing here?" He seemed pretty happy to me.

-Seungri's pov-

Should I just confess?

~Flashback~

"Confess to her, Maknae." Taeyang put his arms around my shoulder.

"I agree. You won't have another chance. Do it now." Daesung added.

"Aish.... Fine!"

~End Flashback~

"Yuri... I have something to tell you." She turned her head. She's so beautiful... This is my chance...

"Yuri. I really like you. A lot." I faced my head down expecting the rejection.

-Yuri's pov-

He likes me? He really likes me! Yes!

-Seungri's pov-

I was expecting a rejection, but Yuri hugged me and kissed my cheek. Does that mean she likes me, too?

"Seungri... I like you, too... Does this mean we're dating, now?" She started crying and I wiped her tears away.

"Yeah, it does mean we're dating." I pulled her closer to me and fixed my scarf around her neck.

"Haha, you must be cold..." She sneezed. "YEAH, VERY COLD!"

I cupped her face in my hands and planted a real kiss on her lips. At first she was surprised, but she kissed me back. We pulled apart and smiled.

"Seungri...." I looked down at her. "Yeah....?"

She was blushing a newer shade of red. "Can you.... kiss me again?" I happily obliged and dove in for her lips.

-Behind a bush-

"Taeyang oppa, they're together! Seee!" Jessica held onto his arm and he blushed.

"Sooyoung, did you plan to leave Yuri alone in the dorm?" Daesung asked. Sooyoung linked arms with him. "Duh, Taeyang got Seungri to go and confess. So it's a win-win."


Hahahaha! WELL.... uhhhh finished. SOSHIBANG FOR LIFE. <33