Someone has a crush !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never give up !

Changmin and I were walking around our neighbourhood. It was evening so I trusted there would be a few people plus I couldn’t take oppas whining. He kept whining an hour on how much he wanted ice cream and how cruel I was for not accompaning him.

In the end I had to agree when auntie got tired of it too and asked me to take him there. I’m seriously wondering who is older here, oppa or me. I saw a park then and smiled running to the swings.

-Do you remember when we were in a park back in USA as kids and this bigger kid came to bully you. Changmin said sitting on the swing next to me. I laughed at the memory.

-Yeah and you jumped on him so hard that you both fell on the muddy ground and I had to pull you two apart. Changmin laughed nodding.

-and when we got home we were covered in mud ans dirt that mom and auntie couldn’t tell it was us. I laughed so hard now that I had to hold my stomack which was a good thing since otherwise I probably would have started crying at the mention of mom.

-Your mother freaked out that you had done something less proper to me and that they would have to break the law by marrying us. We laughed soo much while recalling past memories, we really were such troublemakers.

Especially when we were together, alone we behaved ourselves but bring us together a disaster was on the way. We of course had fun but our parents might disagree.

-We were one silly duo. I said trying to calm myself down. Changmin nodded.

-We still are. He retorted and I chuckled.

-Speak for yourself. Changmin tried to slap me but I dodged it.

-Unnie ? I heard a small familiar voice say. I looked around until I recognised Minji standing next to some guy ice cream in her hand too, I noticed it was the same kind as changmins.

I smiled and waived her to come over. Changmin looked at Minji shocked ’she’s the girl I bumped into’ then he looked at me questiongly.

-It’s okay. She’s my friend Gong Minji and she knows everything. I told him. Hey, Minji ! What’s up ? I asked smiling to her and eyeing the guy a bit suspiciously, what’s he doing with our baby. She smiled back at me.

-Nothing much, just went to get ice cream and walk around. You ?

-The same. Changmin here kept whining for it so I had to bring the child. I said patting his head. He hissed at me slapping my hand away. ’What the hell ? Usually he would just take it laughing, it’s just a joke.’

Changmin had his eyes on the guy and I looked at him now too. Minji finally noticed and introduced us.

-Oh right, sorry. Daesung, these are Shim Eva and Shim Changmin. Guys, this is Daesung, my brother. I nodded and smiled at him as I felt my cousin relax a bit. I hadn’t even realized he had tensed up.

-Do you guys live around here ? Daesung asked.

-Yeah, just around the corner. I answered as I could tell Changmin won’t as he was busy staring at Minji. ’Is there something going on between these two that I don’t know about?’ I wondered as we walked a little more before Daesung started to pull Minji home, saying it was too late for a baby to be outside.

Minji pouted at him before whining about being called a baby. Daesung just laughed saying goodbye to us and leaving with Minji. Once they were ut of hearing range I attacked Changmin.

-Soo, what’s going on with you and my baby ? I asked him smiling wickedly. Changmin just raised his eyebrowns at me, acting confused.

-Your baby ? I thought I was your baby? You replaced me. He pouted ans faked a sob. I rolled my eyes.

-Nice try. Now spill it. Changmin just scoffed quietly at my statement and cursed that he failed to change the subject.

-Nothing. He answered giving up. I nodded and continued sarcastically.

-Of course not. I know that you always stare at people you just met. Seriously though, what’s up ?

-Nothing, really. I mean I have met her before. I looked at him confused. We bumped into each other at school recently.

-Yeah, and ? I encouraged him.

-And I just thought she was different. I was about to interject but he cut me off. Not like that silly but in a good way. She treated me like a guy, a normal guy, not like a kingka or anything like that. He now had a goofy smile on his face and I giggled.

-Someone has a crush on gong minji ! I giggled more. Changmin has a crush, changmin has a crush. I started to repeat it like a mantra, very immaturely while laughing. Changmin blushed from head to toe and still he insisted that he did not have a crush.

 I laughed and just told him it’s okay and great but he kept denying it.’Like I’d believe that when he’s blushing redder than a tomato’ On the way home Changmin kept stomping and if I tried to talk to him he would just tell me to shut up. ’Yep, definitely having a crush. Og, they’re gonna be such a cute couple.’ I smiled happily imaging the two together being happy.

I was so gonna make that happen with the help of my other friends of course.

--------

I walked into my and CLs classroom, immediately running to her exited.

-Chaerin !! I practically screamed as soon as I reached our seats. She jumped up, proof that she was sleeping. She looked at me tired and groaned as she saw my hyper expression- She turned her head away from me using her arms as pillows now.

-Chaeeriiiinn. I whined shaking her arm, really these girls and Korea have already changed me and I’ve only been here for a few months or so, I never whined before. She groaned again and tried to shake me off but in the end turned back to me listening.

-What ? She asked annoyance clear in her voice.

-Can you keep a secret ? She looked at me funny but then curiosity took over.

-Always. What is it ? I leaned closer to her whispering to her ear . she squealed in excitement as she listened. We got to get them together ! She said and I could see from her face that she was already planning something. After the class we met up with Minji and unnies. While Chaerin explained everything to unnies I asked Minji about her ideal type.

-Ideal type ? Minji looked at me confused of the sudden subject. I nodded encouraging her to reveal our important detail to pass on to oppa. She thought for a while before answering hesitantly.

-Mmm… Probably someone reliable and nice. I don’t really care about looks or status. But it would be cool if he liked dancing too. She smiled at me brightly.

-Okay. ’That’s great, Oppa is nice and he never fails to keep a promise. He likes dancing and he is good-looking which is definitely a plus.’ I smiled widely just thinking how perfect they were for each other.

-What about you, unnie ? I looked at her confused. What’s your ideal type like ?

-Oh, you know what. I haven’t really thought about it. i mean I was always so preoccupied with… I hesitated a little bit cause it still hurts, as silly as it seems. The word itself doesn’t hurt but the memories of the arguments I had with mom because of it do.

-With soccer that I never paid attention to boys. Minji nodded understanding. But I guess it would be close to yours minus the dancing. but I need someone who understands who I am and accepts me as I am. Tomboyish and to koreans a foreigner. I laughed at the end. Minji laughed too before nodding.

-That’s a very good point. And I mean about  accepting. Unnies came back with Chaerin gone. I looked around for her but she was nowhere to be seen.

-Unnies, where is CL ? Bom smiled at me and glanced at Minji before answering.

-She said she had club activities to attend to. Minji raised her eyebrows confused before she yelped jumping up.

-The dance practise !!!! She shouted rushing away towards the gym. We laughed at her forgetfulness and watched as she ran fast past the students barely able to avoid knocking a few of them down.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey !! I updated, sorry it's a bit late. You see, i have this horrible habbit of writing this story on my mobile and then I have to write it again to my computer and it takes time.

Thanks so much for participating on the voting cause I really can't choose. So the corrent situation is Yunho 1, Junsu 1, Jaejoong 3. Looks like our main vocals are winning :) But the vote is still one for a while, I'll close it in a few days, so feel free to vote !

I'm so happy right now cause I've gotten more subscribers ! Six already :DD I'm happy and thanks you for everyone who subscribed and read my story. Hope that some silent readers will vote too ::)) Thanks for commenting and reading. please keep doind so in the near future.

Plus !!! My summerjob just ended yesterday !!! Hurray. That being said:: I will be updating more regulary from now on.!! :D Thanks for everything !

                                                                                                                                                                                         -hearts