U go girl !

Never give up !

I sighed leaning my head against our usual lunchtable . Bom and Dara were still in class,our teacher let us off early. Minji was on a class trip from biology, they had gone to see some fossils in a museum. And chaerin had her club activities, recently she and minji joined the newly founded danceclub. So I was alone now. Even though I used to always be alone now that I have gotten used to the girls company, I’m bored.

But not enough to make me wish for trouble with the kingkas. that reminds me of yesterdays scolding. you see, even though we bicker a lot with changmin and he’s a babyface when he’s angry it’s not pretty. He’s not exactly scary and I’ve never been afraid of him but he tends to yell so much my ears hurt and that is because his voice can go incredibly high. That’s why I sometimes call him girly. I sighed again, ’unnies, hurry up !’

Elsewhere  Cl was having a showdown in the gym class. They had been practising different kind of movements, no they were evaluating their skill levels. But it was for fun , nothing serious, chaerin just thought it was a shame that minji was on a class trip and couldn’t beat all of them down herself included. She had ”won ” twice already and now she was ”fighting” with the kingka Yunho but they were evenly matched.

neither of them could get ahead of the other and nor did they hold back. Yunho was quite frustrated bacause of this, he was after all very competitive and liked to win. But he had to give it to this girl, nobody has been able to keep up with him before. The other members of the club were clapping exited, their showdown and dancinf went further and further from what they had been taught earlier. And Yunho wasn’t the only one who was competitive, CL was impressed by the kingka and she wasn’t going to lose.

They  danced hiphop, disco,freestyle, breakdance all kinds of dances. In the end the supervisor had to cut the showdown otherwise it pobably would have continued all day long. Once they stopped theu were both sweating all over and panting so hard they could hardly breath. Yunho looked at chaerin admiring against hhis own wish, he didn’t want to but he had to admit this girl was as good as him-

-well I have to say you’re a good dancer. but you still have to enhance your skills. he said, somehow he would have liked to praise her better but his manly pride and ego wouldn’t let him. He expected CL to argue saying she was better than him and all that cause she looked like stubborn and fierce girl. but to his suprise chaerin just laughed.

-likewise. But you should know mu friend is way better than both of us. She’s int he club as well.

-really now, then where is she ? Yunho asked sceptical. CL smiled,well it was almost a smirk.

-She’s on a class trip. She answered and walked to girls locker room. Yunho looked after her smiling. ’this is gonna be interesting.

back to Evas POV:

-Eva !! Bom poked me. i just groaned and shook my arm as if to get rid of her finger. She kept poking and calling my name and once Dara started to take part in it, I sat upright yelling at them to stop. They just laughed and sat down.

-Why are you moping anyway ? Dara asked between her chewing.

-I’m not moping. I denied but Bom gave me a look that made me sigh. Finr, so MAYBE I was moping but  I had a good reason to. I had to sit here alone and tolerate as everyone who passed just had to stare at me for a few minutes before continuing their walk. they looked at me sympathetically and I sighed again.

There was nothing I could do to stop the staring since I happen to look like this. Well, I could get a plastic surgery but I didn’t have a problem with my looks, I have a problöem with the people. And who are they to tell me what I should look like ? It’s my face and nodu for heavens sake.

-You’re moping again. Bom said after a while looking at me. i gave her a pained look and leaned my head back on the table. Dara was about to say something when someone sat next to me patting my back.

-come on it can’t be that bad that you have to lean your head on a dirty table and cause people to look at you even more. CL said, i looked up and she looked tired but otherwise normal. in other words, she showered after training. I rolled my eyes at her comment and stuck my tongue out at her. She laughed and started to tell us about her showdown with jung Yunho.

-He’s good, as good as me but I’m sure minji can beat him. Bom and Dara nodded smiling.

-when is  minji suppose to come back ? i asked.

-mm… Dara looked at Bom trying to remember what their baby had told them in the morning.

-sometime at four. Their gonna go eat and do some shopping on their way back. Bom answered.

Meanwhile minji was trying to stay awake in the museum as one of the guides were telling them about some fossils originality. She sneezed a couple of times for no apparent reason so she concluded one or all of her unnies were thinking or talking about her.

Later that day(Evas POV):

I was on my way to the library when I saw a group of girls talking and they didn’t seem all that friendly.  I walked closer in plans of going past them casually but as I got closer I could here pieces from their conversation. ”Junsu, transfer, and dead” ’Okay, so they are junsus fans. escape, escape.’

I started to look around and I foind an open window near by, I was about to go to it when someone shouted at me from behind. It was a girls voice so I thought  the better of it as I was in no mood for fighting and ran. I started to ran around the building in hopes of losing them on the way and thank god they were slow and wearing high heels.

I found it incredible that someone managed to walk with them let alone run. I got ahead of them enough so they didn’t notice me as I slipped in from the window and hid under it. I could here someone coughing, so I looked and saw…a kingka ? At least he looked like one of them but I couldn’t bring myself to remember his name.

I put my index finger on my lips telling him to be quiet. Seconds later the girls arrived stopping a few meters from the window, they were looking around asking each other where I went and left without noticing me. I sighed in relief, then got up and turned to the boy.

-Thanks for staying quiet. I would be in trouble if you didn’t. I thanked and smiled to him before turning away.

Yoochun looked after her and murmured ”no problem” quietly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, so sorry for not updating for soo long. I've been off town and so on. Hope you like it and comment<3

                                                                                                                                                                    -hearts