The Surprise Part 1

How Everything Changed... ON HIATUS

 

Authors’ pov

It had been a few months since you last spoke with L since both of you were busy, one day you got connected and to your surprise L was connected as well and both of you chatted for a while and then you were about to get disconnected L stopped you to tell you something.

 

Your pov

I was about to get disconnected when L told me he had something important to tell me, I asked him what was it and he told me he wasn’t going to be able to connect for a while and that I shouldn’t spend too much time in the pc that I should spend more time with my friends and family, and watch some TV I agreed with him and got disconnected. About two weeks later I was watching TV with Min jee when my older brother Mi yeoleum asked me to go somewhere else since his friends had arrived to play PlayStation 3 with him, I told them to wait ‘till the commercials started and we got really shock because the first commercial wasn’t something we would expect to happen in our country.

 

Authors’ pov

You were about to change the TV to HD 1 because your older brother Mi yeoleum was going to play games with his friends because you told him to wait ‘till the commercials which you did but as soon as you grabbed the remote control you got shock because of the first commercial that was about a KPOP concert in your country with Super Junior, Beast, Block b, Boyfriend, Big Bang, B1A4, SHINee, 2pm, 2am, SNSD, 4minute, Infinite, etc. As soon as you snapped out of the shock you turned to face Min jee to ask her to search online for more information on the concert but she was already ahead of you. An hour later your friends arrived at your house without any notice.

Your pov

I was talking with Min jee about how to come up with the money to go to the concert when my friends entered my house. As soon as I saw them I asked them what they were doing in my house without calling first.

No one’s pov

Tsubame: we didn’t come without calling; we call your father since he invited us over.

You: What? Why would he invite you guys over?

Myung-Ok: You really don’t know?

You: I don’t

Hyun-Ae: Then do you know what month we’re on?

You: yes. July right?

Tsubame: Yes. Then what week is it?

You: I don’t know

Min-Jee: Dumb it’s your birth week!!

You: Really that fast!!?

Min-jee: Wow you’re really something you how can you forget your own birth week after telling everyone to not disturb you during this time because it was made for you and only you and that you won’t move a single finger to help others during your week.

Everyone: That’s right you

You: Yeah I know ok and since you guys are already here why don’t you sit down.

 

Author’s pov

It was 3:00 o’clock in the afternoon when you were waiting for your baby sister Sophie to arrive at your house when your dogs started barking you stood up to see if your baby sister had arrive but to your surprise it wasn’t her it was someone you never ever thought would go to your house. You were so surprise that you thought your eyes were playing a joke on you so you went outside to take a look.

 

Your pov

I looked out the living room window to see if Sophie had arrived but I saw some people I never thought I would meet at my house, so to make sure my eyes weren’t playing tricks on me I went outside and my eyes weren’t playing tricks on me it was really them L and Sungjong from Infinite, Leeteuk and Ryeowook from Super Junior, Gikwang and Yoseob from Beast, Onew and Taemin from SHINee, Joon and Mir from Mblaq, Mika and Karam from The Boss, and lastly but not least Niel and L.Joe from Teen Top, I greeted L and he introduced me to the rest of the boys and I asked them what were they doing in my house. L told me they needed my help with the concert, when he told me that Sophie arrived so I had to put our conversation on hold and as soon as I returned with her to where they were Sophie jumped on Yoseobs arm for him to carry her.

 

Authors’ pov

After Yoseob grab Sophie you decided to go upstairs with them to finish what you were talking about but when you arrived at the balcony you told them to wait and grab Sophie in your arms and went inside, when Min-jee and your friends started talking about you.

 

Min-jees’ pov

We were talking about how to get money for the concert and the dogs started barking so you stood up to see through the window and went outside a few minutes later she came back with Sophie while I was telling her friends about L.

 

No one’s pov

 

Min-jee: So you met this guy online name Myungsoo, who she calls Soo and that dude ended up being a member of a KPOP group that debuted last year called Infinite.

Tsubame: Wow really do they still talk with each other after her knowing that he’s famous?

Min-jee: Yes and ever since they started talking you became brighter and more talkative she doesn’t shut up unless we scream at her.

Myung-Ok: LOL I’m glad I don’t live with her and that we only talk when we go watch movies.

Min-jee: Lucky you

Hyun-Ae: What does she talks about?

Min-jee: About Myungsoo I think she as a …

You: yaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! Stop talking

 

Authors’ pov

When Min-jee was about to reveal that you had a crush on L you started Screaming after you finished Screaming you cleared your throat and awkwardly told the guys to enter. When Min-jee saw L entering the house and you sat down on the floor in front of her she apologized to you.

 

No ones’ pov

 

Myungsoo: Um about the favor em we were wondering if you could help us learn how to speak Spanish so we can communicate better with the audience the day of the concert.

You: aniyo *moves hands from side to side*

Manager #1: please we need your help

You: Aniyo

Sungjong: Why not? you shi

You: because it’s to bothersome

Min-jee: come on you help them

You: you shut up and I already said no