In My Room

How Everything Changed... ON HIATUS

 

Authors pov

It have been a couple of months since you found out about L and you still haven’t told Minjee about Soo being the Myungsoo from Infinite. One day you were in your room speaking with L when your aunt called you and told you to babysit Min jee and her little sister Song Ae you agreed to it since she was going to pay you ten dollars, while you were on the phone you forgot you were speaking with L and decided to bake some cookies to eat with Min jee and Ae when they arrive at your house.

Your pov

I was talking with L when my phone rang; it was my aunt asking me to babysit Min jee and Ae, when I hung up I decided to bake some cookies for Ae, Minjee and myself, while I was baking the cookies Min jee and Ae arrived at my house and since I was in the middle of baking I told them to go and use my computer in my room.

 

Authors’ pov

 

Min jee and Ae went to use your pc just like you told them to, when they arrived at your bedroom they saw that you were in the middle of a video call and it was with none other than Myungsoo from Infinite. When L saw Min jee and Ae he asked them:

L: Who are you and where is you ?

Min jee and Ae: We are you s cousins and she’s baking some cookies.

After that the three of them got bored and Min jee asked him if he wanted to see something interesting.

 

Min jees’pov

 

Ae and I went to you s room to use her pc and we noticed that she was in the middle of a video call and we were so shock(♫♪ every day I shock every night I shock♪♫) to see it was none other than Infinites Kim Myungsoo, he asked us who we were and where was you after I answered him we talk for a while and when we got bored of talking about random stuff I asked him if he wanted to see something interesting.

 

Authors’ pov

 

Myungsoo gave Min jee a positive answer and Min jee called you and started to play some music you screamed to her to wait ‘till the cookies were done.

 

Your pov

 

I was still baking the cookies when Min jee called me and I screamed to her to wait 3min for the cookies to finish. I went to my room as soon as I finished baking the cookies and Min jee was listening to Bi Rains Love Song and since I can’t resist the power of dancing and singing to a SOUTH KOREAN song I like so I started dancing and sing to it, while being my crazy self I saw the webcam and remembered that I was in the middle of a video call with L and began to scream my lungs out because I could hear him laugh out loud, I was so embarrass that I turned as red as a tomato.

 

Authors’ pov

 

L noticed you were embarrass since you were as red as a tomato and told you that you shouldn’t worry because you are a great dancer and singer, After a few hours had pass Myungsoo, Min jee and Ae became really close but since Myungsoo had a schedule he had to bid goodbye.