Who He Really Is

How Everything Changed... ON HIATUS

 

This * means that it's the persons thoughts
you   (you) speaking or thinking
Myungsoo speaking or thinking
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Authors pov
 
It was a really hot summer day in you ’s country, it was about 12 o’clock when you woke up from her slumber and decided to surf the web. you was surfing the web when all of a sudden she came across this video with an interesting name she watch the video and left a comment saying *"wow this video is amazing I never though this guys could be this funny  "* the next day she was about to show the video to Min Jee when she noticed someone gave a reply on her comment in the video after a while she answered that persons comment and after some days they became close and exchanged e-mails, and became friends in facebook.
 
Two years have pass since you became close friend with the misterious person that you called by Soo, you was already in your second year in college, and could not get online too much because of your studies one day after you finished studying for your upcoming test you decided to get connected and since Soo wasn’t connected you decided to watch videos online when all of a sudden you found a video of infinite that
L said: I recently became friends with this person that commented on a video about us.
MC: Oh is that person a she or a he and does that person knows that the person she/he meet through the comments is actually you?.
L: The persons a she and to tell you the truth I haven’t told her that is me. Really can you tell us her name? I won’t tell you her name but I’ll tell you her username her user name is 달 1 (tal(moon). 
 
When you saw the video she was shock  after a few hours Soo got connected and asked you if you two could talk through video camera you though twice before answering him. *I was watching videos online when all of a sudden I came across with a video with Infinite in it I clicked the video and L and the Mc where talking and sunddly L mentioned my username달 1(tal) I was so shock when I heard what they were talking about and I decided to listen to music to keep my head out of it, after a few hours Soo got connected and asked me if we could talk today through video call I though about it and I told him yes before answering the video call Soo told me not to be shock when I saw him, I gave him an ok and he acepted the video call*. When you answered the call I was surprise to see that she wasn’t shock or even shock I told her about the show that I appeared in and I asked her if she saw it because she wasn’t shock at all she told me that she didn’t watch it so I believed her. It was around midnight in your country when you and Myungsoo stop talking and since you had to babysit your baby sister the two of you bid your goodbyes and you went to sleep.