Chapter Three

You, Your Love and The Best Friend

A few weeks after that you were coming home when you felt someone grab your hand. You were panicking and saw it was Hongki and this time his eyes were dark. He cover your nose with a cloth and you felt dizzy, soon you became unconscious and out.

You woke up a few hours later in a bed of a dark room. It was a small room with curtains covering the window, a bed, a table by the bedside and you looked around. There was no escape. You panicked calling for help, crying and end up losing conscious again by the door. You woke up, now on the bed and the man putting a small tray of food on the table. Giving you a sharp glare and went out of the room, locking the door behind him. 

You cried until you can't cry any longer. You were trapped for God knows where and how long. You saw the food and decide to eat and soon you fell asleep. When you woke up, you saw him coming in.

"What do you want from me?!" you asks, crying. 

He didn't answer as he placed a small necklace that has a ring in it on the bedside table. Then you saw the wound on his shoulder. It was bleeding. You saw him leave and you sighed. "He's so cold" you thought as you look out the window. Then, you prayed and hoped someone will come and save you. Little did you know your prayers will be answered soon. You held the necklace tightly in your hand and prayed

It was already five days since you've been trapped inside that dark room and you felt slightly claustrophobic. You had tears in your eyes wishing and praying someone would save you. Then you heard a voice you have not heard for a long time. "Nuguseyo?" the person asks behind the door

"Its me....."I answered.

You heard the door banging as the person trying to break open the door. After using the fire extinguisher and hammer he managed to open the door. You had tears in your eyes as Jinki, Hongki's friend saw you. "It's you....wae? Why are you here?!" he asks

I cried in his arms, choking on the words "I....*gasp* was *gasp* kidnapped..." I answered him and were sobbing loudly. I was glad it was Jinki saving me. Then, he pulled me out the door "Come on. Let's get you home!" he said and brought me to the front door. As we were about to leave Hongki came in and saw us. He saw me holding Jinki's arm tightly and got mad. 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Hongki said and punched Jinki. Jinki responded with a punch on the stomach and replied 

"Why are you hurting her? She never done anything to you!" Jinki retorted angry

"It's my job!" Hongki balled up his hand into a fist and throw in a good punch. You watch as the two best friends punch each other with insulting words until I saw Hongki took out a handgun. 

"Give up! She deserve to die!" He said

I went in front of Jinki and covered him. "STOP! STOP IT!!" you yelled out

"Why are you protecting him?!" Hongki ask in a angry tone

"Why? Because, he's the person who save me and and....I love him!" you yelled out

Then Hongki pulled the trigger and you closed your eyes. Then you heard the sound of someone fall to the floor. You opened your eyes expecting you or Jinki but then you saw Hongki on the ground, heavily breathing and you and Jinki ran to him. Jinki said "YAH! Lee Hongki! Are you crazy?!" 

Hongki just smiled with a small tears in his eyes, put two tickets in your and said "Take....good care of her" he said and with his final breath he closed his eyes and died slowly. You covered your mouth and cried. Jinki closed his eyes and held me as I cried. The sound of an ambulance were heard as both of us see Hongki's body being sent to the hospital. 

A few days later:

We, you and Jinki held a small funeral just the two of you as you buried Hongki's body next to his late parents' grave. Jinki comforted you as both of you leave. I knew it was your fault.Your own fault he died. Until today, you never forgive yourself.

(End of Flashback)

"And so that's how Omma and Appa falls in love. Because of Appa's best friend." I said finishing the story. My daughter's eyes went wide and look at the picture she grabbed from inside her drawer. 

"Omma...is that Appa's best friend?" she ask pointing to the man beside Jinki. 

"Deh...that's him." I said with a smile. 

"Then, what happen after you buried him?" she asks

"Well after that we went to New York and stayed there and got married. When we had you we decided to come back"

"Ah......so Omma.......do you love that Ahjusshi?" she asks

I gave her a small smile and said "No one I ever loved other than your Appa. Jaa...time for bed. You have school tomorrow. Sweet dreams" I said kissing my daughter's temple and went out the door. 

I walk to my shared bedroom and saw Jinki on the bed reading a book. "What took you so long?" he asks

"Your daughter ask how you and me met" I said

He looked at me and got scared. "Gwenchana. I'm fine...oppa" I said

"You sure?" He asks

"Deh, gwenchana....I'm fine...Its been years ago since we been to his grave...lets go tomorrow" I said

"Are you sure you're ready to do that?" He ask

"Deh I'm ready...oppa. Gwenchana." I replied and lied down beside him. He pulled me close and hugged me. 

"Miane....I let you see my best friend traumatize you" he said

"Gwenchana oppa. If I'd never met him, I've would have never met you" I said. "Alright I need to sleep. I have an early schedule tomorrow" 

He hugged me one last time and soon both of us drifted off to sleep. That day, after the death of Lee Hongki I knew it was fated to be. Meeting the both of them were fate but Hongki and I aren't destined to be with each other. The ring that was on the necklace given to me still remains around my neck as a remembrance of him always and forever.

The End

AN: Wow...that was super super short..Yeah...like I said its a short fic..I don't want to make it long coz my last fic I just completed until 40 chapter..phew...I need to rest now, bye all! Hope you all will continue reading my fics! :)