Chapter 1

Good Riddance.

 

“Kris, I don’t think this is working out. I want to break up.”

“What? Why?”

“I just don’t think it’s working out.”

“What do you mean? Did I do something wrong?”

There was no response.

“So you’re breaking up with me through the phone, without even giving me a reason?”

Again there was no response.

“Ugh… whatever I don’t even care anymore. Bye.” Kris hung up the phone. He couldn’t believe what just happened. What the . We’ve been dating for freaking 10months and she breaks up with me like that? ing .

Kris was pissed. He stormed into a random café and sat at the first empty table he could find. Ugh… her. Good riddance. Dumb . Kris continued to curse his ex-girlfriend in his head until he heard someone speak to him. He looked up to see who it was. Oh it’s just some guy.

He boy said with a dimpled smile, “Hello, I’m your waiter, Lay, what do you want to order?”

The smile pissed Kris off. Stupid face, stop smiling. “What’s with your face?”

“Hmm? What do you mean?” Lay said with a confused tone.

How the is that even confusing? “Your face, it’s annoying as . Why are you smiling for no reason?”

Kris was surprised with the answer he received. Lay just smiled and replied, “I’m sorry you feel that way but I’m just trying to be polite and get your order.”

Why the is he still smiling? This guy is just trying to get on my nerves. “Get my order? Shouldn’t you have done that when I sat down? Stupid retard can’t even do your job. Just get me a ing latte.” As Kris said the last part he threw the menu in Lay’s face.

Lay just nodded and walked into the kitchen.

 

“Dumb waiter, what the hell is his problem, smiling for no freaking reason.” Kris mumbled. Wait. What? Did I just yell at some random dude for smiling? Kris thought about it for a sec. Oh I did. KKK. I seriously need to work on my anger. Seriously what the hell is wrong with you Kris? You need to apologize to him. What was his name again? Started with an L, err… Lay? Yeah. LAY! I need to apologize to Lay.

 

“Hmm…he’s taking kind of a long time.” Kris muttered looking around for his waiter.

After a few more minutes of waiting his waiter finally returned. Lay’s head was drooped down as he approached the table. He placed the latte on the table and finally looked up. His eyes seemed a bit puffy. Did I make him cry?

“Here’s your order sir. I’m sorry I took such a long time.” Lay sniffled a little as he said this. He was definitely crying before, I’m the ing biggest in the universe. “Is there anything else you need?”

Kris didn’t say anything so Lay just took it as a no. Lay was about to go to another table, until he was suddenly stopped. Kris had wrapped his hand around Lay’s wrist. Lay was surprised, he had no idea what was going to happen.

He turned around and looked at Kris. Confusedly he asked, “Yes?”

“Well I just wanted to apologize for before.”

The waiter looked a bit surprised. But he only politely said, “Oh, I understand. And it’s alright you don’t have to apologize.”

Why is he being so nice? I yelled at him and made him cry. God I feel like .

“No, I have to apologize. I’m sorry I was so rude to you earlier. If I were you I would punch me in the face.”

“It’s ok, I’m fine. If this is all you wanted to say I need to go back to wo-” Lay mumbled as he started to walk away, until,

“WAIT!”

He turned around this time even more confused. “Yes?”

“I wanted to know if you wanted to go out for dinner.”

“Huh?” he said confused as ever.

“Like an apology dinner. I’ll take you anywhere you want. Please I insist. I have to do this I was being so rude to you.” Kris practically begged.

“Uhm…okay I guess.”

“GREAT! When do you end work?”

“In about 30 minutes.”

With a smile Kris said, “Oh perfect! I’ll just wait for you until you’re done.”

Kris watched Lay work for 30 minutes until he saw that he left into the staff room. He should be out in no time. I can’t wait till he comes out. Wait. What? Why am I caring so much? Hmm. Must be my guilt.

 

5 minutes later Lay came out. He was wearing casual clothing, plain jeans, a white tank top, and a light gray cardigan. Wow he looks nice in casual clothing. Wait. What? What am I thinking? He looks totally average. Get it together Kris!

“Hey!” Kris waved his arms to get Lay’s attention; which was pretty stupid because he was in the exact same place as before.

“You ready?” Lay only nodded.

“Great. Come on let’s go.” Kris grabbed Lay’s hand and was pretty much dragging Lay out the door.

 

 

 

A/N: I actually really hate the first chapter. It gets better though, at least i think it does