I Don`t Want You To Get Hurt

Please Don't Leave Me (Hiatus)



“How are you feeling now, Tao-sshi.” asked a nurse.

“I feel fine now,” I replied.

“Do you need any help getting your room?”

“No, I’ll be able to manage,” I said as I wheeled away from the X-Ray room into the hallway. She gave me a smile and nodded her head to show that she understood and left the room. I continued to wheel down through the hallways in my wheelchair to get to my room which wasn’t too far. It was the same routine for me every single day ever since I came to this hospital.

I eventually reached to my room and was extremely bored. There was nothing to do at the hospital. I was by myself during the entire day and I miss all my friends in S.M. I wanted to get out of the hospital so I could debut with EXO and sing my heart out so that my fans could hear what I was trying to say through my music. But, I knew that my time in the hospital would be a long time. There was one person that I missed more than anyone in this entire world.

Kris...

The most wonderful friend that anyone could ask for...

However, I wanted to be more than friends with him...

The one thing that had entranced me was his eyes...

When I first stared into his eyes, I was immediately drawn to him.

When he heard about me being in the hospital, he was asking so many questions because he was so surprised of the news. The only question I could him was I was over exhausted lately. He told me that he would visit as much as he could, but he still was training and getting ready for our debut. When I found out that we would be in the same sub-group, I thought my heart paused and I swore I was going to faint the moment I heard that.  

Suddenly, I heard a knock on my door's room.

"Come in," I said.

The door opened slowly and my doctor came inside.

"Zitao-sshi, how are you feeling?" he asked as he sat beside me.

"I feel fine," I replied.

"That's good. I just wanted to make sure."

I smiled at my doctor. He was a caring middle-aged man and reminded me a lot of my father. He was my doctor from when I moved to Korea. He wrote something in my profile on my progress and then he got up to leave. Then, he stopped in his tracks and turned around to face me.

"Zitao-sshi, I'm curious about something," my doctor said, "Did you tell any of your friends yet?"

"No, sir, I didn't anyone else yet," I said looking down at my feet."

"I see. You should tell them soon. They are going to find out sooner or later."

"I understand sir, I know... that... I have to tell...them...that I have...cancer."

He nodded his head and left my room closing the door behind.

 I had been diagnosed with cancer when I was sixteen years old. The doctors said I had cancer in my right leg and it was slowly spreading. They said to my parents that the cancer was hard to cure, but they would try to cure it. It would be possible to get rid of, but I had to stay in the hospital till the day of my surgery to get rid of the cancer. My parents had begged and tried to convince me to move back to China and leave S.M. They were scared that if I continued to be a trainee, I was going to endanger my body even more. But, my case of cancer never stopped me from perusing my dreams.

It’s been hard for me but I managed and pull through with all the checkups with the support daily visits from Kris and my other friends. I was about to get up from my seat to go into my bed, but I felt a slight shock of pain in my leg. I winced when I went back down to sit in my wheelchair. I hated when I got random shots of pain down my leg.

I just decided to sit in my wheelchair and decided to look outside my window. Looking at the hospital garden made me feel at ease as I saw different kids that were playing together.

I smiled as I looked at the different kids playing together and seeing the smiles on their faces. After a while of staring outside, I started to get a little sleepy and I eventually was beaten my weak and fell into a deep sleep.

*1 hour later*

I opened my eyes slowly to regain my conscious of where I was. However, I was not in my wheelchair anymore, I was in my bed. I slowly got up and leaned against the wall that my bed was facing trying to figure out the mystery of how I got into my bed. But, my doubts were cleared when I heard a voice.

"Finally awake are we now?" asked a voice.

I immediately knew who the voice belonged to and my head shot up to see a man sitting right in front of me sitting on a couch. That was when I saw...him...

"You looked pretty uncomfortable sleeping in that wheelchair, so I carried you into your bed." he said

The man got up from his seats, with his hands in his pockets walking towards my bedside.

"Did you sleep well?" he asked.

Only one thing came out of my mouth:

 K-K-Kris?"

He smiled at me when he heard his nickname that Tao came up for him.

"How have you been, my little panda?"

 



Hey guys! This is my very first Taoris fanfic! I hope you like it! Don't forget to check out the 2min version of this story:

"Is It Time Already?" and my other fanfics:

"Secrets Revealed"

"Time to Move On"

Check you out later!!

jandkpopgirl27