You cant deny

CL's Lies

 

He checked his clock. It was half past 12. He looked at the calendar on his phone, two events for the afternoon. He had a meeting at three and photoshoot at 6. Thinking he still had a lot of time, he decided to visit his favorite dongsaeng. 
 
 
Chae Rin chewed happily on her sandwich. She gave the camera a little wave and said, "Chu~! Oppa brought us sandwiches today." she pointed towards Jiyong who was now talking with her members and smiled again. She continued to explain to the camera about how Jiyong was the only one who took care of them that way and how "the other person" would come out if he heard her say it. She laughed and whispered to the camera how he would claim that he was always like that and jumped a little when he called her to come over.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Chae Rin took one look at the boots and groaned. Fat. That was what she thought when she looked at the boots. Jiyong was sitting in front of her and he smiled, the other girls making happy conversations on the other side of the room. 
 
"Oppa..." she whined at him and pouted. She put the boots in front of her legs and looked down. "Doesn't this make me fat? I'm right, aren't I?"
 
He laughed at her worry before answering seriously. "Of course not. You look fine. Why are you worrying so much over this latey?" he smiled at her and she looked at hom, pouting. She couldn't help but feel better when he said she looked fine...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Fans screamed the lyrics to their song while she strutt her hips, the cat tail hugging her figure perfectly. She danced and sang out loud, "Eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh 2ne1. Eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh You gotta ring the alarm~!" 
 
Chae Rin tilted her hair back and glanced to the side. Upon seeing Jiyong, a smile immediately came on her face. She danced her way to him and motioned for him to come. 
 
Jiyong smiled shyly before shooking his head in laughter. He could never say no to this girl, even if he tried. Their stylist chuckled beside him as he took the stage, dancing some weird moves and made the crowd scream. She smiled at him as she sang, the little action making her feel satisfied inside. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The four girls held hands, other artists surrounded them waiting for the announcement. 
 
"And the winner is... FIRE by 2NE1!!" 
 
They jumped around, emotions ran wild inside of them. Bom started to cry along with Minzy. But Chae Rin didnt. They had to perform an encore...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The stage finished, she looked down and saw him smiling from ear to ear. He mouthed a congratulations, the look of pride evident on his face. That was when it hit her. A wave of emotions came at her, making her cry. Not noticing everyone, the cameras surrounding them two, she walked to him and only him, down the steps where he greeted her, his hand reaching for her face. 
 
"Pabo..." she managed to say before she slapped the hand away and laughed. Tears fell and she hugged him tightly. He hugged her back, still smiling. He wasn't worried about her. He understood what she was  feeling. And all he could do was be with her and take her hits until she felt better.  He chuckled when she pulled away but he didnt let her go.
 
They walked back to the waiting rooms, his right arm around her. 
 
He whispered, "Aww. Crying Chae. Congratulations." the rest of he family followed suit. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Jiyong was with Teddy, messing around the studio and creating beats. 
 
"Hyung, here's a crazy idea. How about we three create a song? The leaders."
 
The older man rubbed his chin, thinking that it wasn't so crazy to be impossible. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The three leaders pored their heads on their works, thinking of words to fit the music. Chae Rin's phone rang,  her manager already calling. 
 
"Gotta go, guys. Bye Jingyo-oppa, Teddy-oppa!" the girl used her aegyo before quickly bending down to reach her bag and leaving the door. Jiyong unknowingly followed her with his eyes, wishing for a few more minutes to stay by her side. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
He got into the car, GD TV following him inside. He turned around and smiled at the camera. "And now I'm off to the studio. Me and hyung (Teddy) have finished recording. Its Chae Rin's turn now." he looked ahead on the road before tapping his lips, a smile on his face.
 
He turned around again. "But what if she does better than me? Tsk tsk. She'll be all like, 'I go by the name of CL'." he smiled cutely and hid his face, thinking of her reaction. 
 
"Aish.." he said before hiding his face in his hands. 
 
"Dongsaeng-ah... Oppa.. Is coming." he pouted in front of the camera and smiled."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
They bobbed their heads to the sound after Teddy hit play. Commentaries, suggestions being thrown in the air. Once they decided on the hook, it was her turn to rap. 
 
"We we we da, we da leaders...."
 
She got out of the booth and sat beside him, a camera focused on their faces. They listened to the whole song, the camera still recording. Jiyong put on his hat and acted as if he was shooting a music video. When he started to dance on spot, Chae Rin moved with him, their actions in sync.
 
Teddy watched them and smirked before posing to the camera. 
 
Her part came and finished, and Jiyong reached out his hands to her to touch her exposed arms.
 
"So cool~" he said before he gave her a cheeky grin. Chae smiled back and laughed. 
 
"Yo, its late. Lets go eat." Teddy said. 
 
"Sure." she nodded in agreement and rubbed her stomach. "I haven't eaten since twelve."
 
"Girl, you crazy? How can you rap like that on an empty stomach?" 
 
Chae smiled and shrugged cutely. Jiyong looked at her with concern. 
 
"What do you want? I can go get the food now since I have to go meet the stylist noona quickly. Then I'll be back." he stood up and waved at Chae Rin goodbye before running out...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
With a crowd gathered in front of him, the lights turned off, he waited for the music to begin. Another day; another dance. He had to perform with her. Hundreds of eyes waited in the studio while thousands of others in front of the television. 
 
The lights , the intro playing as he sang to the beat, background dancers danced around him. 
 
"You aint got a girl right now?
Yeah
Well you aint got no game. 
Ima show you real quick..."
 
He starts to rap and took a peek at the crowd. She was there. He smiled at her direction before turning around, feeling giddy because of her attention. Another woman entered the stage. A slim figure with a cute face. 
 
He smiled at his partner and did his job. They sang to his song, the act requiring him to flirt with her. They had to weave a story to the audience. Cute love. Light love. Wonderful love. That was what the song was about. He didnt notice a girl leaving the crowd, edging away. 
 
Chae Rin bit her lips and shook her head. She couldnt watch them any longer. She breathed in deeply and closed her eyes, forcing the image away. He was her oppa - like her own brother. If he was happy like that then she would support him.. 
 
Even if it was with her best friend. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Gayo Daejun. It was finally the end of the year. The two Leaders prepared to get on stage as the final stretch of Bom and Taeyang's duet came to an end.
 
"Whats up, whats up, whats up, whats up, whats up~" Jiyog started to sing as she walked around him. She complimented his rap, flicking her ponytailed hair and posing on stage. The two were on fire. And he just couldnt take his eyes off of her. A part of the reason was the performance but it came too easily to look at her the way he was supposed to. She walked around the stage as if she owned it. And in his mind, she did. It was a struggle to take her eyes off of her to look at the audience but he kept the agreed choreography. 
 
The chorus came up and she stood beside him, her hips moving to the side as she took a step to her left, making a little wave. 
 
Jiyong let himself take a small gulp despite having to control his facial expression when he saw her exposed skin right above her pants. The black leather outfit hugged her body, making her curves more pronounced... Damn. 
 
"CL!" he screamed her name when her part came and she ripped it. Every moment. She leaned down, her hand outstretched, palm facing the ground..
 
"Nal ttaraharyeo malara guti hantaemyeon haebwara mamcheoreom  jal nae dabwara i just do what I wanna.."
 
She bounced to the beat and he with her. His sole attention on her face, he nodded to each word with his hands behind his back. He couldnt reach out to her even if he wanted to..
 
They ended the song, backs touching each other. He could always depend on her. And she to him. They shared a smile then quickly moved to do the next song. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
He sat on a loveseat, Dara on his left, Chae Rin on his right. Let's Go Party started to play and Chae Rin started her "act". But really, it wasnt. It felt natural. To sit beside him. She leaned back her head to touch his, before turning her body. Their faces so close to each other, and for a moment, the two leaders allowed themselves to indulge and stared at each other's eyes. They let their actions admit what their words never could as they shared a moment - momentarily forgetting everyone else before turning away and continuing with the show....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It was the awards night and Chae Rin was dressed beautifully. She looked stunning in her dark blue dress as she took a seat beside the girls. Jiyong quickly saw her and grabbed a chair to sit beside her. As the night passed, the leaders unconsciously leaned towards each other, whispering in each other's ears, eating.. And even sharing a drink. 
 
When the Single of the Year was announced to be "I Don't Care" the girls stood exclaimed with surprised. As if by instinct, Chae Rin turned to Jiyong and smiled. He was surprised too, and happy as he pulled her into a hug, his arms wrapped on her waist. He didn't want to let go but he had to. She looked into his eyes and smiled, a bit lost, confused and happy....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Filming. BTS for the Shine A Light DVD. He stood outside with her in the cold, his teeth chattering with her giggling at the site. He pointed at her..
 
"Look at Chae Rin. She's wearing thinner clothes than I am. If I could, I'd give her my clothes."
 
Her laughter rang in his ears. "I don't think you will oppa." she slapped his arm gently before laughing and turning around to get something in her bag. 
 
Jiyong chuckled. "No. I don't think I would."
 
"Here." she handed him a hot pack to heat his hands up. 
 
He took it happily, looking in the camera with a smile and said, "She's so warm. Hun hun. Hun-hun Chae Rin. HunChae."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It was his turn on the stage. He sang his songs, and the familiar song erupted, the crowds awaiting their duet eagerly. Only instead of one person coming on stage, there were four. They danced happily as Jiyong rapped, circling them and looking at the crowd. 
 
Towards the end of the song, he stood at the right hand side of the girls as he continued to sing.
 
Dara took a look at Chae Rin, her body facing away from the other leader yet their chemistry was undeniable. The two kept stealing looks at each other. Now, she thought it would be fun to play a little game so she pushed Chae into him.
 
Smiling triumphantly, the other members saw what she did and Bom tried, though quite late, to push the two even closer.
 
Chae Rin was caught in surprise, formed into an "O" when she hit him. She felt her cheeks blush. Afraid to turn around, she forced herself to do so only to be momentarily frozen... 
 
He turned around to see Chae Rin, his heart thumping madly. He couldn't hide the surprise and happiness he felt at that moment when they looked into each other. He quickly hid his grin as he leaned on her shoulder, his sweaty forehead touching her clothes. 
 
 
The other members looked at them with playful smile, noticing their own leader's uncaring of "germs". They knew she hated anything dirty yet she seemed not to have minded Jiyong's sweating. 
 
They squealed when Jiyong looked up and smiled at Chae Rin, putting his arms around her as the two bowed to the crowd, undeniable happiness on their faces...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Facebook HD - the girls were being interviewed about Big Bang. They were asked what they thought of the boys and Chae Rin shook her head. She claimed that it was weird for someone to think of something else about people who are like their own "brothers"...
 
Of course, she had to lie. 
 
 
 
 
((if i missed any skydragon moments, PLEASE ADD IT ._. 
And so, to my dear Queen, you SO EPICLY FAILED to sink my ship. 
 
Love,
A Forever Infiknight <3))