Mission #2: Dead Center

Left4Dead [B.A.P VERSION]

 

Transmission# 2-20, Designate: Escape

Location: Daegu, South Korea

Zelo and the gang are driving to...

0143 hrs August 18, 2012

"No wait thats Yongguk!" Daehyun said noticing the red and black motorcycle right beside them.

"We got to stop. Himchan stop the bus."

"I wish we could, but there's a horde of them like abour a mile away. If we stop then we all get killed."

"What about Yongguk?! We just can't let him get killed out there without helping him!"

"I'm sorry, but he can't help him. Unless he surives that horde which will be a 40% chance. Then I'll stop."

Zelo crossed his fingers, praying to the skies that Yongguk will make it through.

When they passed through, they stopped waiting to see if he did make it, but there was no sign of him making it through.

Zelo felt his heart break for some reason, but he doen't know why.

Maybe because he lost the guy he looks up to. Maybe that was it.

"Sorry Zelo but we got to continue to somewhere safe."

"Ne......go"

They pulled off away from the horde, reaching their first stop away from the undead.

"Now I think we should pick a leader of this group."

"Here we go." Daehyun said rolling his eyes at one of the survivors.

"Why don't we make me the leader of this group?"

"So we can all get killed. I don't think so... Look we were just doing okay when you're wanna be leader came aboard the bus. I say we don't need a leader now until someone prove to us that they're worthy of that title."

"Oh Daehyun you never seem to look on the bright side of this.. Now who was the one that lead us to victory in the debate of the school? Who saved you from being almost losing your title as kingka?  And also who was the one to let the principal give us-"

"Alright that's enough!! I'm sick of this prick always trying to lead . If you want to lead go ahead, but I'm not going to be apart of this."

Daehyun got out when they made their first stop,  and everyone looked at him as he walked away.

Zelo just looked at everyone then he also left.

"Daehyun!" Zelo said running after him.

"Daehyun, you have to stop!"

Zelo caught up with him, and stopped the brown hair in his tracks.

"You can't walk around here alone. It's dangerous! You could get killed out here without a weapon."

"I would rather get killed than being lead by a complete , Chin Ho. He only wants attention and that's all."

"Well I understand that, but soon real soon that power will go to his head and he'll end up dead."

"Alright I'll go back, but if he says one more thing I swear what ever happens to him was completely my fault."

The two went back to the bus, and Himchan was already on the urge to yell.

Then there was honk that sounded like a truck or another bus.

Some looked behind them, and some looked ahead.

"There's a truck coming behind us!"

"Mwo?!"

Himchan didn't get the chance to react when the truck already hit them from behind.

Flipping them over.

.........40 minutes later.......

Zelo woked up in some room with the rest of them in there too.

"How did I get here?"

He looked at himself, and noticed that his body only had a few cuts.

While the rest had more or less than him.

He got up with a terrible head ache, and walked out the room.

"So you're awake?"

Zelo looked at the guy, and noticed him right away.

"Yongguk?! I thought you were dead."

"Ani, I wasn't I actually avoided the horde, and went a different path. Then I heard a horn, and went to check it out... So anyways you okay?"

"Ne, I'm okay, but we got this attention leader and he's pissing off Himchan and Daehyun."

"Well let's leave that leader here, and go and find another vehicle."

"How?"

"Easy waking up the ones we get along with, and leaving the rest here."

"Let's do it."

"Don't make any noise."

The two went into the room, and woke up Himchan, Youngjae, Jongup, and Daehyun.

Then they went into the front of the house..Outside.

"Where are we anyways?"

"This was my place, but I guess my old people got on down. And left me to die. I never did liked them."

"So are we just going to go to somewhere without any thing to fight with?"

"Come with me."

Yongguk lead them to his backyard, where this white garage was closed and sealed.

Yongguk went to it, and pressed a button on a remote, and the garage opened up.

The garage revealed a lot of weapons to use.

From chainsaws, baseball bats, weed whacker(?), guns, katanas, axes,and sledge hammers.

"Your appa must like to destroy things?"

"Ani, he just likes to collect stuff my umma wouldn't approve of."

"Well figures the guns and stuff."

"Well get what you want."

They all went to the different weapons that they could use.

Jongup got the Grad and light machine gun with an axe.

Himchan got a shot gun and two pistols with a katana.

Youngjae got a chainsaw, sniper rifle, and a M16.

Zelo got a Kalashnikov rifle with two Smith & Wesson modle 3 and a baseball bat.

Daehyun got a submachine gun and a SA80 with a sledge hammer.

And Yongguk got a heavy machine gun and a AK47 with two sledge hammers.

"So are we ready?" Yongguk said carrying his heavy machine gun.

"Yougnjae what's with the bottles and the alcohol?"

"I have my reasons."

"Okay~...Yeah we're ready."

They stepped out the garage and Yongguk locked up the garage so the others inside won't get in.

"Where we going?"

"Don't know yet, but any where were we can find a car."

"I know this place where some stunt driver was supposed to perform today at the mall. His car is up there inside on the first floor, but I heard that it needs gas."

"Thanks Jongup. Now we got a place to go to."

They left out Yongguk's house and walked their way to the mall.

Which was only about 2 miles away from the house.

When they got there, the front entrance was crowded with the undead.

"What are we going to do?" Zelo said looking at how many were there.

It was like more than 100 of them at the entrance.

"Will fight our way through, and find that car."

"Yongguk, are you sure? It's sounds dangerous, and we don't even know how many is inside."

"How many there are. We'll be able to pass through. Don't give up hope. Now let's go!"

Yongguk ran through killing some that was in his way, and he made it in.

Jongup and Himchan took a deep breath, and they ran through.

Then Youngjae.

Then all was left was Zelo and Daehyun.

"I don't know if I can do this."

"You can do it. I'll be right behind you or in front."

"Behind."

"Alright..Go!"

Daehyun and Zelo both ran to the other side in one peice, and went up to the others.

"We got to board up."

"Wait..Wae?"

"It's night fall, and if we continue we won't have enough rest. If we board up then nothing could attack us if we sleep."

"See Yongguk makes a good leader. He's the leader of this group."

They all agreed and started to board up the doors with a lot of stuff. Thanks to Youngjae for bringing extra stuff.

...........Next Day~.............

There was a noise at the door, and Daehyun was the first to wake up from it.

"Shut up already give me 5 more hours of my beauty sleep, and I'll get back with you."

The noise continued, and Daehyun got up with anger written all over his face.

When he looked out the safe house's door, which they call it, and saw a huge fat undead thing.

Daehyun screamed causing attention fromt it, and it came towards the door.

Daehyun dropped to the floor like he died, and the rest woked up when they heard him scream.

"What's wrong Daehyun?!"

"Th...th...there's...a...ungly thing....a...at....the...do...do...door!"

They looked at the door, and saw red eyes looking right at them.

"What the hell is that?!"

They were all panicking except for Yongguk.

He just looked at it, and pulled out his AK47 and shot it.

When he did, the thing exploded at the door, and some of it's liquid came through the door.

"Omo~ now I got to clean my clothes. This is not what I wanted."

"Stop complaining. We can't stop for clothes."

"But come on with my looks I got to dress amazingly. What if I died? I want to be remebered as Daehyun the y good looking guy that died during a zombie apocalypse. Not Daehyun the guy with good looks, but died in ugly ruined clothes."

"Well take it off!" Jongup was getting pissed off at Daehyun's behavior.

At first Daehyuns seemed cool, but now with the complaining or whining it just threw the whole cool title away.

"Shhhhh do you hear that?" Himchan said putting both of his hands over Jongup's and Daehyun's mouth.

"Yeah, it sounds like a huge group of like 40 or 50 things yelling."

"It's a horde!"

"How the hell do they know where in here?!"

"Maybe because of these two."

"Ani.. The undead doesn't have any of the five senses but I think they only have smell."

"What fo you mean Youngjae?"

"That thing that exploded the green substance. I think that's what caused the horde to come this way because of the smell."

"That makes more sense, but how are we going to get rid of the smell."

"We wait." Yongguk said looking at the undead run their way to the door.

Zelo got bored and shot a few outside the safe house.

"Don't waste your bullets on them. You might need them later."

"But it's so boring just waiting here."

"Then let's leave the safe house."

TO BE CONTINUED

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the long wait for this chapter.

I actually forgot about this fic, but I updated today 

So that counts right?

Hope you like the update ^_^v