Chapter 8: It's because you let it be.

Heart of Stone

 

 

A/N: Advance Happy New Year Everyone! ;)) That's all. Happy Reading! 

VOTE and COMMENT. Don't be a silent reader.

 

Chapter 8:

 

“Tell them the truth.” 

 

Hearing those words felt like horror in my ears. Truth? What truth? Is he even thinking? 

 

"Truth? What Truth Choi Siwon?!" I almost yelled, tears that i've been trying to hold since earlier came rushing down my cheeks. The fraustration i had finally came out of me. I let him go and sat at the end of the bed, facing him.

He was looking at me. Both startled and curious. Startled because i yelled, and curious on why did i did that.

 

"What truth, Choi Siwon?" I repeated, my voicea already cracking and low. "Truth that we've both been married for six years? Truth that it we were just forced to? Truth that... even though we are married for that long already... we don't love each other?" I looked away after saying the last sentence. It was hard for me to say that. 

 

For years i've been trying to make myself believe that even though he doesn't show it, he loves me. But that one incident broke it all.

 

I love him. I love this Choi Siwon infront of me. And God knows that. But that had gone out of my mouth already. That we don't love each other. And for this, I hope i can convince myself that i really don't love him.

We were both silent. 

 

"We.. don't love each other?" Siwon repeated as he slowly walked towards me and knelt down to see a better view of my face. I looked down, avoiding his eyes.

 

"Why? Do you think i don't know that? That the only reason why both of us are staying in this stupid marriage is because of our parents and most especially because of our child." I said, still not looking at him.

 

"Look at me." He ordered. 

"What for?" I smiled sarcastically. "So you can tell it to my face that what i said was true?" I added.

 

"I said look at me." He grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him. And so i did. All i found was.. was.. the tears slowly falling from his eyes. He's crying?

 

I couldn't control myself and i had the urge to wipe them away. It was the opposite of the Siwon i knew. He looked so.. gentle and soft. The Siwon during Highschool, the Siwon before marriage. 

 

"Those reasons why i'm staying in this marriage that you said.. there was one thing you missed out saying."

 

"What?"

 

There was silent. I was waiting for his answer. Then, His Ringtone broke the silence away. He looked at it first and then shifted his eyes at me. 

 

"Answer it." I smiled bitterly. I stood up and left the room. I went to Siyeon's empty room. That's right, she was at mom's. 

I locked the door and there, i finally broke down. Why does my life has to be this hard? 

 

I opened the closet beside me and took out the envelope hidden under the clothes.

 

DIVORCEMENT PAPERS

 

It said. Tears continued to flow. I'm doing the right thing, right? right?

I sighed. I heard a slam from outside. It must have been Siwon. He left the house. I smiled bitterly. Like i have been doing for the past few years.

 

~~~~~~

*Normal POV*

 

"Hyung." Siwon said as he entered the dorm. The members were looking at him. The disappointment is plastered on their face, especially on Leeteuk's. 

"Siwon, come. Sit down." Their manager said. "Before you go to Lee Soman Saensenhgim, let me hear you explain it to us first." He calmly said.

 

What there to explain to him? He already know everything anyway. From the start. Siwon thought bitterly.

 

"You all really wanted the truth?" Siwon smiled bitterly, while everyone nodded at his question. He sighed.

 

"I'm married." He started, everyone's faces went in shock. And later, Donghae laughed, destroying their epic moment. [A/N: This guy. HAHAHAHA. alright back to the story. ;)]

 

"Hahaha. Funny one hyung. Now, tell us the truth already." He chuckled, and everyone followed. Siwon raised an eyebrow at him,

 

"Truth? It's the truth already." He said seriously, now back at their epic shock reactions. Donghae was once again the first one to say,

"Jjinja?? Woah. Who's the girl?" He playfully asked as he went to Siwon and excitedly clinged on him, "Let me meet her!" He said.

 

"Donghae." Leeteuk called seriously. Donghae shutted up. Yes, that's the power of Leeteuk. That's why he is the leader.

 

"If that's true, why didn't you tell us then? When did you guys got married?" Leeteuk started. Everyone was there except for Kyuhyun who had a schedule and Eunhyuk, who was nowhere to be found.

 

"It's a long story hyung." He sighed. 

"Then you have alot of explaining to Lee Soman Saensengnim to do." Finally, their manager spoke.

 

"What explaining? He already knows about it from the start." He said bittely. Everyone's face went in shock once again.

 

"He knew?"

"Really?"

"What did he say?"

 

They started to ask him continous question.

"Who is the girl?" Leeteuk asked once again. "And when did you even got married behind our backs?" He added.

 

"Before Debut." He shortly replied.

 

"WHAAAAT?!!" They all said in unison. Siwon could only laugh.

 

"That long??" Shindong said in awe. 

"How did you manage to hide it that long from us?" Sungmin added.

 

"I already told you. It's a long story." Siwon repeated as he ruffled his hair in fraustration. 

"We have to meet her. NOW." Leeteuk's tone was more like commanding.

 

"That's the problem." 

 

"What problem?" Their manager interferred,

 

"She doesn't want to." Siwon sighed,

 

"Doesn't want what?" Leeteuk raised an eyebrow at him,

 

"Me to tell the truth." 

 

"And why is that?" 

 

Siwon sighed once again in defeat. If he wanted them to know about it, he better tell them the story from the start.

"I'll tell you all everything," He started,

 

--------

 

Yeonsu decided to visit the grave of her brother. She does that whenever she feels down. After walking for a short distance and looking for the right grave, she settled down. She first payed respect and then, she  sat down.

"Oppa, i'm here." She said, half smiling. "I'm finally back." 

There was a silent before she spoke again, "Oppa, why is it so hard?" She started, tears are slowly forming at the end of her eyes, "Why does my life feels so complicated?"

 

 

"It's because you let it be." A very familiar voice spoke behind her. Startled, she looked back and almost gasp. 

 

"H-hyukjae?"