Final

Two's Better than One?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqtXYfbCGLs

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Kikwang gently set the baby down in the crib and turned to look at your sleeping figure. A bemused smile crept onto his lips. He shook his head and kneeled down in front of you. *Oh Jina.* He gently stoked your soft cheek and planted a kiss on your forehead.

At that moment, your eyes fluttered open. You blinked twice and shot up with a gasp. “Daeyoung!” You cried out for your 2-year old baby.

“Shh. I put him back to sleep.” Kikwang rubbed your back.

You calmed down at his words and touch. “I’m sorry. I was tired and fell asleep.” You looked down in shame and played with your fingers.

Kikwang’s plump lips formed into a smile. His eyes were drowning in adoration for you. He cupped your face and lightly kissed your nose. “Don’t worry babe. I know you work hard.”

“Not as hard as you.” You said.

“Your job as a mother is something I will NEVER be able to top. Trust me. You’re amazing, Jina.” Kikwang’s hot breath hit your lips.

You melted at his sweet confession. You played with the collar of his shirt and chewed on your bottom lip. “Saranghae, Kikwang.” You sincerely whispered.

He softened and pulled you into his arms. “I love you too baby.”

Slowly, you met eyes with him. His chocolate-like eyes captivated you. Your tummy tingled with thousands of butterflies. *I hope he never stops making me feel this way.* “What are you thinking?” You whispered.

“I’m thinking about how gorgeous my wife is.” With that, Kikwang pushed you back onto the bed and climbed on top of you. He pressed his lips against yours.

In an instant, your eyes fell close. Your mind swirled and your body heated up at the way he was kissing you. You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him as closely as possible. His tongue at your bottom lip, asking for entrance. You allowed him in and, as usual, you let his warm tongue take dominance. Kikwang firmly held onto your waist and pulled you into his body, causing your chest to rise. His lips left yours and trailed butterfly kisses down your jaw and neck.

You breathed heavily, trying to catch your breath. Kikwang stopped kissing you and looked you in the eyes. He was about to catch your lips again when the two of you heard soft whimpers.

You sat up halfway and looked at the crib. Fortunately, Daeyoung hadn’t woken up. You sighed and lay back down. Kikwang leaned his face towards you and kissed the space between your bottom lip and chin. You turned your head the other way and made a face.

“What?” Kikwang looked at you, confused.

“The mood is ruined.” You laughed and looked at him.

Kikwang playfully smirked and flopped onto the bed next to you. “Let’s go to sleep then.” He snuggled into the pillow and closed his eyes.

You sat up again and looked at his back. He had a good body. A very, very, very good one. His y, washboard abs contradicted his cute face. You lightly patted his and sighed in content. “I’m hungry. What should I make?” You stood up and headed towards the door.

Kikwang bounced up and rushed to the door. “Don’t worry! I’ll do it!” He darted downstairs and into the kitchen.

The corners of your mouth twitched upwards into an appreciative smile. *He’s so sweet.*

---------

Daeyoung was still asleep during dinner time so you and Kikwang got alone time. The two of you sat side by side at the dinner table and fed each other vegetable porridge that Kikwang made. After eating, he washed the dishes and made hot cocoa. You sat by the big window in the living room and watched the rain fall onto the city.

You put your hand against the cold glass and shivered. You pulled your baggy cardigan tighter around your curvy body and fixed your pajama pants.

“Here you go baby.” Kikwang appeared from behind you and handed you a sky blue mug.

You took it and smiled up at him. “Thank you!”

Kikwang gave you his famous, adorable eye-smile and the back of your hair. “Anything for you, princess.” He bent down and pecked you on the lips.

With a smile plastered on your face, you happily took a sip of your hot cocoa. The warm, sweet liquid soothed you. But something was wrong with the aftertaste. You made a face and looked at your cup.

“What’s wrong?” Kikwang looked at you with concern. “Do you not feel well?”

You shook your head. “It just tastes a little funny. Maybe I’m just being weird.” You guessed. Suddenly you had the urge to throw up. “Oh no.” You slapped your hand over your mouth and gagged.

“What do you need?!” Kikwang went into panic mode.

“Bucket.” Was all you managed to say before gagging several more times.

Kikwang bolted into the kitchen, pulled out a dark blue bucket from under the sink and ran back to you. He put the bucket in your lap and patted your back. “Gwenchana?”

You nodded, but your actions said otherwise. You bent over and threw up in the bucket. Being the thoughtful husband Kikwang is, he gathered all of your hair and held it away from your face. While you threw up a couple more times, he soothingly rubbed your back.

He tied your hair up and stood up. “I’ll be right back.”

You groaned and rested your head on the rim of the bucket. *I feel horrible. Ugh.* The inside of your mouth tasted horrible! You felt like puking again, but nothing was left in your stomach. You groaned again.

“Alright. This should make you feel better.” Kikwang set a plate of saltine crackers and a warm cup of clear soda on the coffee table. He removed the bucket from your lap and held a cracker out. “Here.” He encouragingly smiled.

You took a small, wary bite and downed the soda. You felt your stomach fill with air and burped loudly. Embarrassed, you covered your mouth and looked at Kikwang. “Excuse me.”

He chuckled at your cuteness. “Let it all out, babe.” Kikwang smiled and squeezed your knee. Then, he let out a huge burp.

“Yah.” You slapped his toned arm. “Lee Kikwang.”

“Yes, Mrs. Lee Kikwang?” He teased. He leaned back and threw his arms over his head. “Man, the last time you got this sick, you turned out…pregnant…” Kikwang’s voice trailed off at the end.

Wide eyed, you looked at him. He met your gaze and his jaw dropped. “No…Are you? Could you be?” He asked.

“I don’t know.” You shook your head. “Can you go get me a pregnancy test? They’re in a box in the upstairs bathroom.”

Kikwang raised an eyebrow at you. You looked up at him. “What?”

“Do you collect pregnancy tests or what?” He asked.

A shy smile formed on your lips. “You get crazy sometimes.”

Kikwang straightened up and cleared his throat. His ears were turning red. “I’ll go get you your pregnancy thing.” He spun on his heel and headed upstairs.

At the top of the stairs he turned around and looked down at you. “You know you love this baby girl!” He motioned to his body and did a little body wave.

You shook your head, amused. “I take it back. You’re crazy all the time!”

“You know it! Ang!” He said seductively said and sent a wink your way.

-----------------------------

Thanks for reading y'all!

Have a nice day!

Drop a comment! Subscribe!

....or not, lololol