The Walk in the Morning

Stay With Me

 

Hyorin’s POV

                The next morning, I wake up earlier so I would avoid my halmoni. I trudge towards the bathroom. And the first thing I notice is my reflection in the mirror. I flinch at the sight of myself. I had red puffy eyes from last night, a swollen cheek, and horrible bed hair. My eyes start to water as halmoni’s words echoes in my mind. Don’t need things that remind me of trash like you…I dislike talking to my son’s murderer.

But I mentally shake myself. “Ani, I’m not going to get hurt like this, oppa’s death was harder.” Appa… Oppaa… why did you leave me like this... It’s so much harder without you guys here. I sigh… eotokke?

I start washing my face, erasing all evidence of tears.

I change into an old t-shirt and shorts given by a nurse, as I didn’t have any clothes suitable for walking outside. However, while changing, something seemed wrong. I could just feel something or someone staring at me. I shiver and then turn around. Aish I’m such a pabo… I can’t believe I didn’t close the window shutters… I approach the windows, and I see a dark silhouette quickly close the windows. Omo…Was that… a ? I am shaken at the fact there were erts in the neighborhood. But I shrug it off. I decide to eat breakfast, and then I go out for my morning walk.

Dark Silhouette POV

Aish chincha that was close I mutter to myself. I can’t believe this, I wake up early thirsty and then decided to freshen up the room by opening the windows. Then I see a girl stripping basically right outside my window and since I was so shocked by the girl, I gawk at her. But before I snap out of it,

she turns around and suddenly approaches the window. And all I think is sh*t I’m going to be mistaken as a . So I quickly close the shutter so that she couldn’t see my face.

Still thinking about the events that just occurred, I couldn’t sleep and kept tossing and turning, then I hear my brother mumbling something like I’m trying to sleep here~ so I sigh and slowly fall back asleep.

Hyorin’s POV

I go outside more refreshed after eating breakfast; the birds are still not awake and chirping just yet, so it’s just silent.  I like these types of mornings where you don’t hear irritating birds chirping and waking you up. I happily walk around trying to get all the crap in my mind out. After about 15 minutes I decide to head back, but I see a person walking this way. Sh*t I’m dressed like a hobo right now… ahh eottoke eottokee?  And in the end I just look down and pray he doesn’t notice me.

“Annyeong~ Chonun Minwoo imnida and you are?“ the person says. I look up lamely and see this tall brown haired guy looking down at me smiling.

Creeped out but caught in the moment “C-chonun Hyorin imnida…” I replay lamely. I face palm myself… aishh all he wanted is my name… but can’t he leave… like now?

However, after the really awkward conversation, he just wouldn’t stop talking. And although at first I attempted the famous cold Hyorin, it didn’t seem to work on Minwoo. So I ended up giving up and began talking to him too. Then awhile later, I realized how much time past already. And I had plans of going back to my old house but I needed bus fare… so I suddenly speak up. “Ah! Minwoo-ssi I need bus fare to visit my old house, can I borrow some from you?”

Minwoo looks at me suspiciously for a sec “arrasso, but-“ he grins evilly, “call me oppa from now on?”

I playfully sigh. “Arrasso~ Annyeong Minwoo oppa.”

Minwoo’s POV

I chuckle as I leave, “Annyeong Hyorin”

Wahh that girl needed some cheering up so therefore I approached her, she did dress strangely though kekeke but she was pretty and it was nice to see other girls besides SISTAR noonas… have to go tell Hyungs at dance practice about the girl that just moved in.

I hum to myself as I walk down the street, in a happy mood for my plans later.

Hyorin’s POV

Minwoo Oppa is so nice. Though I was dressed pretty strangely, I would ignore people like that. Though going on the bus will be a hassle. How can I walk in public like this? 

I sigh, I guess I’ll just it up… You know what, aish I’ll just not make eye contact with people.

It was hard though keeping my head down and not looking up. I sigh and lean on the side of the bus and look out the window. After awhile it was my stop so I get off. I reach my house shortly after but then I realized I didn’t have the keys.

 

I sigh once again, frustrated by everything going on, but then an idea suddenly pops in my head. You find a hair clip on the floor. No one’s looking at the moment. So you attempt to pick the lock. Then suddenly someone grabs you arm.

 Already frustrated at the lack of progress, I yell. “YAH!” and shake the hand off your arm. “Aish rude people these days…” I mutter to myself. “Mwoh!? “ I turn around and see a brunette wearing a fedora, around your age. “ Um excuse me but you were the one trying to break in to someone’s house.” He scoffs “obviously you don’t understand your position right now” I attempt to keep a straight face though I realize that was dressed like a hobo and I was trying to pick a lock, that would definitely look suspicious.

“Ah… well I forgot my keys so I need to pick the lock?” I say hesitantly. “I wasn’t breaking in though! I have proof, I’ll show you when I get in.” I finally succeed with picking the lock and I enter with the fedora guy following me in.  

The house hasn’t changed at all. It looked like how it did 5 months ago. Which was pretty amazing and I start reminiscing about the past. And I hold up a picture of my oppa and I. You both were making goofy and cheesy expressions of each other attempting to make the other sibling laugh out loud first.

You start feeling emotional but then you hear the fedora guy clear his throat. “Um, yes I guess I’ll leave now…” “ah, wear decent clothes next time so people don’t get the wrong idea okay?”

You ignore him though you were slightly annoyed but then you remember the purpose of you coming here. Ah got to pack so I can actually survive at halmoni’s house. Halmoni didn’t get me anything…

You grab a backpack and begin stuffing your clothes, money savings, pictures, and other necessities. So after a while, your backpack was now full and slightly bulging. Okay this…should be enough?

You also changed into your own clothes and you go out refreshed. You head towards the bus stop. While waiting for the bus to arrive, you hear obnoxious giggling. You roll your eyes. You always hated couples like that.

You sigh inwardly and attempt to ignore them. But then… the guy’s voice sounded familiar. No way… it couldn’t be…?

You look up quickly, and sure enough, it was one of the few people you trusted at school, it was L joe, or Byung Hun your so called boyfriend…  

 

--

omgg im so behind T-T yea im supposed to be 2 chapters ahead but now im only one...sighs have to start writing more...  sorry for any grammer mistakes! 

oh yea anyone can guess who the fedora guy and silhouette guy is? hehe i think i gav enough hints for u to tell? the the silhouette guy mite be harder to tell.