Date time

Last night

yunho was gettin ready for his date with his special lover. He loved him so deeply that sometimes it hurt to. ''tonight will be perfect'' yunho said as he tied his tie and smiled big. He felt his phone vibrate and saw changmin was textin from the room down the hall. He sighed bein annoyed with the maknae's constant texting habit.

''Chaangmin!'' He yelled gettin annoyed. Changmin looked from his bedroom door confused. ''Nae hyung?'' he replied not realizing he was annoyin the older male. "stop with the constant textin we live in the same damn house.'' he huffed. Changmin grinned widely and smiled big.

Yunho help the younger male get ready. They needed to leave in 20 mins or else jaejoong and kyuhyun would forget date night and go out to the movies by themselves. Changmin was finally ready and so was yunho. They left the house with 5 mins to  spare. Yunho called jaejoong and told them to wait outside the super junior house and be ready to jump in the car.

Jaejoong on the other hand was less thrilled about date night. He wanted to stay home and relax in a vanilla scented bath. ''nae...nae...nae'' He said as yunho spoke to him. He was fixing kyuhyuns hair for the night, Kyuhyun was nappin when he was woken up by a callin changmin and answered with an unjoyful voice. He didnt want a suprise date either. But eh he didnt care.

They pulled up and met jae and kyu as the two got in the back they saw their favorite flowers in the seat and their moods changed quickly. They figured they may as well try to enjoy the date maybe some other suprises will come their was like jae's resteraunt and kyu's moonlight stroll.Only the night would tell them weither the night would go well.