Turtle Love

Turtle Love

 

Yesung P.O.V

“Bye Wonnie. Have a safe trip.” I said goodbye to my boyfriend for the night. Yes boyfriend, not fiancé because I don’t want to be split with Siwon. In that drama that I used to like, the actor and the actress have to split up because of some issues. I don’t like that. I want to be with Siwon as long as I can. So for the meantime, I will have to satisfy with the term of boyfriend and girlfriend until I can look up some happy ending drama to lighten up my mood and make Siwon called me his fiancé again. I really like that term. Wonder if I could ask appa to engage me with Siwon. (Kangin: Not going to happen! – Siwon: But why?! – Kangin: You asked why?! – Siwon: *cowers in the corner*) If it could happen, I don’t have to look for some happy ending drama. Frankly, it’s so hard with having an umma who is a tearjerker fanatic. Her drama collections are a heartbreaking drama. (Leeteuk: It’s a good drama Sungie. – Yesung: But, it’s so sad umma. I don’t like that. *crying* - Leeteuk: Oh, my baby. Don’t cry. I will find some happy ending drama for you, okay. – Yesung: Thank you umma. – Author: Can you please bring this whole drama thing to other place?! I’m trying to work here. – WonKangteuk: You are the one who type it!!! – Author: Oh, yeah. That’s right. - WonKangteuk: *sweat dropped* - Yesung: *just being the cute one*) 

We just got home from a movie theater after watching some animation movie. I forgot the title, but it’s quite funny. This Sunday, I didn’t go with Jaejoong and Donghae like I used to because Siwon asked me out. I want to refuse his invitation, but Jaejoong encourage me to take it. She said we could hang out together next time. She also said that I need to pay attention to Siwon as well. I’m a little bit confused at first but I think she has a point. Siwon is precious to me the same as Ddangkoma and I’ll always pay attention to Ddangkoma. So it will be fair if I also pay attention to Siwon, right?! (Author: Yesung, you making it like Siwon is your pet. He’s not the same as a turtle. – Yesung: But I like him the same as I like Ddangkoma. Siwon: Oh, Sungie baby. I like you too. I even love you. – Author: Siwon, she just compares you to a turtle. – Siwon: I think Ddangkoma is cute, so that’s make me a cute one too, and Yesung like cute things, don’t you Sungie. – Yesung: Yes, I do. – Author: *sweat dropped*). So despite the enrage Donghae who cursing at Siwon for destroying our Sunday get together, I went to the movie theater with Siwon and truthfully, it was fun being with Siwon like today.

“I will baby. You go inside now. I don’t want your appa mad at you because you’re still outside like this.” I nodded at his request and wave a little at Siwon who is ready by his bike to go home. He smiles his trademark smile to me one last time before drove away in his motorcycle. After make sure Siwon already gone, I went inside where appa and umma sitting together in the couch watching some tearjerker drama that umma so fond of.

“I’m home umma, appa.” I called from the front door, which being held open by my butler, then went near to my parents spot. They turned their face back toward me and give their wonderful smile to me. I smile back and sit beside umma.

“Sungie. Come here, dear. Tell umma, do you have a good time with Siwon?.” Umma asked me gently while spreading her hands inviting me to hug her. She doesn’t need to ask me twice, I already inside her embrace.

“Where is Siwon anyway? He didn’t drive you back?” Asked appa, infuriate when Siwon didn’t come with me to the house. On the other hand, my mind wasn’t engrossing with what appa had said to me. In my mind I just want to play my favorite game with him because, honestly I miss him so much. He’s rarely at home because of his job. He’s a captain for cruise ship. So, instead answering his question about Siwon, I throw out my word game to him.

“To cook food in an oven without extra fat or liquid.” Appa just keep silent and look at me with puzzled eyes. Appa really is the worse opponent for my word game. He never answers me, not even once. I puff my cheeks gesturing to him that I’m really mad at him. 

“Appa, you’re no fun.” But, instead of making me feel better, he pinches both of checks and kisses it after.

“Why is my daughter so cute like this? Oh, I want to keep you forever, Sungie.”

“Appa!” I yelled at him. Really, only him that can make me riled up like this. Typically, I’m more a patient one, but appa really know how to push my angry button. I grab tighter my hold on umma, asking for support and maybe some revenge for appa. No one in this house could defeat umma, not even appa. When she realizes my hold getting tighter, she glares at appa. That makes the big man behave and giving umma a silly smile. 

“Don’t do that to my baby or you’ll be sorry.” I smile evilly to appa when umma said that. But, once again, instead of scare because of my smile, he just makes kissing faces. What wrong with my face? Why nobody scare with my piercing eyes or evil smile? People always scare when they saw Donghae. (Donghae: Yah!! – Author: You just too cute Yesung. Blame on your parents. – KangTeuk: Yah!!).

“Hhh.. Yeobo, you are already life with Yesung for 16 years. Why you aren’t able to answer just one of her word game?” umma sighed because of her husband and her only child behavior, especially her husband. I think?! I don’t read minds. When umma said that, appa look objected and said his complain.

“I just really don’t understand yeobo. Yesung always do it so suddenly. I’m not prepared” he told umma to defend himself. I don’t do it suddenly. (Everybody: Yes you do. – Siwon: No, she doesn’t.) I always think it through. It’s very good for your brain because every word I came up with is really a difficult one. (Everybody: No, it is not. – Siwon: Yes, it is.) Who is that? Why so many people shout at the same time. (*everyone hides in the back except Siwon who is blew his kiss to Yesung*) Wow, it’s weird.

“Okay, let just do this. Why don’t you tried one more time, Sungie.” Appa offer me to repeat something that I just do, but what? I never do anything to him. (*everyone slaps their forehead together* - Siwon: Sungie is so cute. – Everyone: Only you Siwon, only you.)

“Try what?” I asked confused by appa request. My parents only sighed and shake their head together. I’m more confused by their action but choose to stay silent. Until umma spoke, that is.

“Never mind dear. You must be tired. Go to your room. Don’t forget to clean yourself up before go to bed.”

“Okay, umma.” I said complying with her orders and went upstairs to my room. I still could hear appa comment when he thinks I out range. I stop for awhile to listen to him and umma conservation. (Author: Yesung, you bad girl. – Yesung: I’m just curious.)

“I really think that I still have my 6 years old daughter rather a 16 one.” Appa said. I feel a little bit upset with that comment. I know I’m weird, but I’m not childish.

“But you love her either her 6 or 16.” Umma said adding to appa comment. He chuckled with gleeful in his eyes. He looked at umma and kisses her lips lightly before respond to umma remark.

“Always and forever. She’s my baby girl. I love her without a doubt.” Then the both of them hug each other when umma respond.

“Me too yeobo, me too.” Appa look at his wife with love in his eyes and kiss her hair lovingly.

“I love you Kim Leeteuk.” He said softly. Hearing appa said his undying love, umma just giggle and reply to him.

“As I do too, Kim Kangin.” I had to smile because of what my parents have just said. I’m really lucky to have them as my parents. They never force me to act like other kids who like to play with each other, to go outside and mingled when I choose to simply stay in class and making a list of words that I could choose as for my word game. They never force me to throw away and a have a dog or a cat or even a fish instead as a pet when I chose Ddangkoma as my friend. They always tried to understand the way my mind works.

I understand that most of people who didn’t know me think that I’m weird. I’m also aware the stare that I gave when I act the way I am. However, I love being myself, although sometimes it hurts me deeply when people tend to tease or even bully me because of the way I think and act. Before I met Jaejoong and Donghae, I used to be guarded toward people because they tend to do bad things to me. They usually order me around, making me their errand girl because I never say no to anyone.

So, when I enter high school, I decide that I won’t befriend anyone. At that time, I think that I just need Ddangkoma and my parents by my side. However, God really loves me. God introduces me to Dongahe, who help me when some guys tried to assault me, and Jaejoong, who help me throughout the first year when I’m clueless about the social networks with people. They introduce me to their circle of friend until we decided that we are compatible as best friends. Never thought I will have a friend, least best friends. But, God give so much more by making me the happiest turtle girl alive with 2 best friends by my side.

The whole year, I was never been this happy and when I’m happy, so does my parent. I’m never going to forget, how umma crying so hard when Jaejoong and Donghae came to play at my house, which makes them astounded by how big it is and how over reacted my umma was. Oh, did I mention that umma was a famous fashion designer and also the business mogul in fashion industries. Oh, and also  appa reaction when he came one day from his sailing and found Jaejoong and Donghae are staying at our house for a sleep over. He immediately orders our servant to bring many gifts to Jaejoong and Donghae while it’s already 10 pm. It’s hilarious to see Jaejoong try to reason out with appa who simply cannot understand that Jaejoong and Donghae didn’t need anything. I laugh with Donghae while watching Jaejoong even more frustrated in handling my parents because umma had decided to join appa, ordering her tailor to make Jaejoong and Donghae a designer outfit.

I enter my room and rushed to the bathroom to clean myself up like umma had just told me. After that, I don’t forget to visit Ddangkoma and talk to him for the next ten minutes before Ddangkoma decides to sleep. I could see his turned his whole body away from me and hide behind a small rock inside his cage.

“Night Ddangkoma. Sleep well.” I said and went to my bed as well. But before that, I took two frames from the bedside table and look at it. The first one is me with Jaejoong and Donghae at sport festival in our first year. The second one is Siwon and I in the park near my house after we being official couple. I still remember clearly the way he court me and confess to me. (Author: Impressive. You know what courting and confessing is. – Yesung: Jae told me. – Author: *sighed deeply*) If I count correctly, it’s about two months he’s doing all that for me. (Siwon: You count right, baby. – Yesung: I did?! Yee..!) I also can still remember his reaction and my reaction to that. It’s so clear as if it’s just happen yesterday.

TBC

( 。・_・。)人(。・_・。 )

Notes : It supposed to be a one shot. However, I decide to make it a two-shot. So enjoy the first part. Hope you like it. And I’ll be posting the second chapter immediately. Although it's already completed in my LJ. ^^v

This is my gift for Yesung b’day. Happy b’day to our beloved Yesung. The adorable and cute Yesung.

That’s all gorgeous people. Don’t forget to leave a trace of your visit.

Luv u.

Sankyu and Peace

^^n4oK0^^