Chapter 2

~Our Life~

Hoya P.O.V

That girl blind or what? What the hell? She just bang into me without looking. I hate this kind of girls. They just want to have a body contact with me. I'm too lazy to entertain all this bull. Haish! I hope today the time by pass quickly. This thing is just wasting my time.

Nobody P.O.V

It's lunch time now. Everybody start to rush to go to the cafeteria. Sulli was walking sliwly towards the cafeteria. While walking,Sulli tripped. People at the cafeteria laughed at her as they think it's fun to bully Sulli. She injured her knees as she landed on a piece of glass. She tried to get up but she failed. Nobody try to help her. That's why people call her The Lonely Sulli. She tried to rise slowly and walk to the washroom to clean her wound. While she walking,her blood from her knee keep dripping. When she reach at the washroom,she quickly wash her wound. She felt scared of her mum find out about people in this school treating her. Ignored the fact that her leg injured,without eating anything she straightaway go to her next class for the next lesson.

Hoya P.O.V

Is that they girl that bump into me just now? Why is the cafeteria so noisy? She hurt her knee and it's bleeding. Why am i even thinking about this girl? Whatever. I'm just too lazy to help her. But weird why people bullied her? Forget it, Howon!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I hope you guys like it. Do subscribe and comment alright! ^^