Chapter 1

~Our Life~

"Haish... It's Monday again. Can i don't go to school? I'm so tired. I need more sleep..." Sulli complaint early in the morning. She always having a hard time waking up. She scared to go to school as she always being bullied by her classmates and schoolmates. Her mum went inside Sulli room. Her mum forced her to wash up and get ready to go to school. She went into the bathroom to wash up. After that, she get ready and went downstair to have her breakfast.

'Sulli ah. If you being bullied again,can you tell umma? Don't always keep quiet alright. Umma always there for you.." her mum say while sobbing..

After finished her breakfast,she walk to school. When she reach school,all the rich people are going out from their expensive car. Even though Sulli is rich but she don't show it to people. She does not want her friends to like her because of her money. Suddenly alot of people were shouting like mad.

'It's Infinite'

'Omo'

'They are so hot'

'Infinite'

'Sunggyu oppa'

'L oppa'

As per normal,people keep shouting when they saw the kingkas of the school. Their group name is Infinite. The group consist of 7 people Sunggyu,Howon aka Hoya,Myungsoo aka L, Dongwoo,Woohyun,Sungyeol and Sungjong. Alot of people scaref of Hoya as he is the coldest person ever. Sulli was walking towards her locker,she accidentally bump into hoya.

'Are you blind or whay? Did you put your eyes at the back of your head,huh?" Said Hoya with anger.

Sulli keep bowing to Hoya a few times to say sorry. Hoya just pushed her away. Yuna fall on the ground amd hurt her backbone as Hoya pushed her quite hard.

Sulli P.O.V

Such a bad luck. Why must i bump into the kingka today? Ouch! My backbones hurts alot. Stupid kingka push me. How am i going to carry my bag pack? Ah,forget it. Stupid hoya!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how? My first chapter. I hope you like it. Do subscibe alright and don't forget to comment. Love ya :)